Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie Frazer has died

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

janfebmar wrote: »
    I did not make nonsensical statements, so please stop suggesting I did as a way of diverting the subject. Again, we ask you to explain the numerous violent assaults on Frazer by Republicans, including some caught on video ?

We as in you and Mary? Sorry J you're not supplying any links so I don't feel you're taking the conversation seriously enough to engage with.

• Registered Users Posts: 66,898 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Wonder what Willie would have thought of the motherehip throwing the DUP under the bus on Same Sex Marraige today?
    'A Gay IRA plot' no doubt. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

I remember Willie posting a video from his CCTV to his FB page of a man on a walking stick walking to his door and the two of them rolling on to the lawn in a 'fight'. (Looked more like the kiss scene in From Here to Eternity tbh! :))

Willie was demanding action on it until somebody asked him how come his CCTV was able to follow the action and zoom in. :):) Clearly somebody was there filming it all.

Set-up? You decide.

The video I saw was of a Republican attacking Willie, he was caught on film and I think caught afterwards and appeared in court. Anyway I suppose you will excuse the thousands of death threats his community received as imagined too, and of the 6 close family members of his shot , sure did'nt they deserve it anyway. And the thousands of protestant businesses targeted and bombed during the troubles in border areas, sure they were probably set up too by Willie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

May he rest in peace

Wonder what Willie would have thought of the motherehip throwing the DUP under the bus on Same Sex Marraige today?
    'A Gay IRA plot' no doubt. :)

I would say he would have been more concerned about the IRA murder of his father and 5 other close relatives, and the ethnic cleansing of many other families, than anything about same sex marriage.
    He was a victims campaigner, and highlighted atrocities like when a Republican gang stopped a bus, identified the lone catholic on board told him to run away, and they then shot dead the 10 totally innocent protestants on board the bus.

I do not recall Frazer saying anything about same sex marriage. Or even anything about the many sex scandals in the RCC.

• Advertisement

I would say he would have been more concerned about the IRA murder of his father and 5 other close relatives, and the ethnic cleansing of many other families, than anything about same sex marriage.

I think he'd be more concerned with current events J.

steddyeddy wrote: »

Why? The murder of ones family and friends is surely more important than same sex marriage?

Funny he only ever appeared on Facebook at time like this. The victims only seemed important when the Taigs were getting uppity.

You can be sure Willie would have been stoking it as we headed towards Brexit.

The simple fact is Willie used his victimhood to agitate on general loyalist/Unionist issues...everything from from the 'fleg' to the 'RA selling horsemeat to unsuspecting Unionists'.

Speak the truth of the dead, not fiction.

Funny he only ever appeared on Facebook at time like this. The victims only seemed important when the Taigs were getting uppity.

I never followed him on Facebook. It is creepy how you that has strongly condoned pIRA actions in the past, and who has 20,000 posts defending / excusing Sinn Fein / IRA, would pay attention to a family victim of Republican murders on Facebook on a regular basis.

I see, in the absence of any counter to the debate that the 'tell lies about the poster' button has been pressed again.

If the poster telling the lies had taken the time over the years to read widely, to watch the antics of all sides on Facebook and elsewhere perhaps they would be better informed and would not have to lie in order to construct a fantasy narrative about this deceased man.

• Advertisement

You can be sure Willie would have been stoking it as we headed towards Brexit.

We have been heading towards Brexit for a few years and I do not recall Willie "stoking it" then? The people stoking it would include certain Republicans, who rioted and shot at police lines in Derry.

I see, in the absence of any counter to the debate that the 'tell lies about the poster' button has been pressed again.

If the poster telling the lies had taken the time over the years to read widely, to watch the antics of all sides on Facebook and elsewhere perhaps they would be better informed and would not have to lie in order to construct a fantasy narrative about this deceased man.
    Francie, earlier in the thread you said you were leaving the thread and not posting any more on it. Was that another one of your lies?

Why? The murder of ones family and friends is surely more important than same sex marriage?

No J, normal people tend not to dwell on events that happened decades ago.

E.G article-0-18503F0D00000578-589_634x432.jpg

Francie, earlier in the thread you said you were leaving the thread and not posting any more on it. Was that another one of your lies?

J you can talk. Earlier in your posting career you described yourself as unionist, not unionist, male and female!

:D:D:D Willie's 'considered' opinion on Brexit:
    LOYALIST activist Willie Frazer has said those unhappy with the EU referendum result in Northern Ireland should move across the border.

In a bizarre video shot on the border with Co Monaghan and posted on Tuesday evening on social media Mr Frazer urges people here to "get over it" and "get a life" following the UK's decision to leave the EU.

"Anyone that wants to remain within the EU away you go, there's plenty of room across on the other side of the border," he said.

The activist has also suggested that if the EU referendum was to be re-run, then he would like a re-run of the Good Friday Agreement and a referendum bringing back the 'B men' (Ulster Special Constabulary/B Specials) to the border.

"Let me tell you when the B men were on this border there were no IRA men running back and forward," Mr Frazer tells the camera, before going to his car and taking out a Lee-Enfield 303 rifle and posing with the gun.

174907430-faf00d1b-434d-4fe1-b029-c82a9c178422.jpg

J you can talk. Earlier in your posting career you described yourself as unionist, not unionist, male and female!

More lies from the poster. Francie said he would no longer directly engage with Janfebmar on this thread.

No J, normal people tend not to dwell on events that happened decades ago

Unless its members of their own family? Or bloody Sunday?

You are thinking of someone else. Maybe Francie, you and davycc (who never posts but often thanks Francies posts) are the same person?

Unless its members of their own family? Or bloody Sunday?

In some cases J but unlike you or Willie (and Mary) survivors of the Bloody Sunday massacre (at least that's one thing you've condemned) don't respond to news about gay marriage with "what about my dead family members"?

don't respond to news about gay marriage with "what about my dead family members"?

I doubt if Frazer said that either. You need to keep comments in context and stop writing more lies.

• Advertisement

In some cases J but unlike you or Willie (and Mary) survivors of the Bloody Sunday massacre (at least that's one thing you've condemned) don't respond to news about gay marriage with "what about my dead family members"?

The refusal to accept that Frazer was not just a 'victims campaigner' but was a loyalist agitator who got himself involved in anything he seen as a threat to his 'Britishness' and who specifically couched his opinion to taunt and enflame, is gas altogether.

A cynic could make the case that he funded his loyalist agitations with Victim Support money.

I wouldn't be bothered to do that to be honest. Willie had a lot of problems and should be left to rest in peace.
    The 'poster' here trying to eulogise him for one tiny aspect of what he did while ignoring the much worse damage he did to community relations and peace building, should just give it up and stop exploiting yet another unfortunate victim of the conflict/war.

you need to keep comments in context and stop writing more lies.

:pac::pac::pac:
    Another way of saying he did not need a handgun. 98% of the population would not get a handgun if they applied for one.

:pac::pac::pac:

Because handguns are not available to most of the population. It is not like America. Just as well too. Even davycc, who thanks your posts and Francies posts but never posts himself, would probably agree on that.

...and now the end is near...
    janfebmar is attacking all the posters, readers in the thread. :)

Because handguns are not available to most of the population. It is not like America. Just as well too. Even davycc, who thanks your posts and Francies posts but never posts himself, would probably agree on that.

You've previously said you didn't trust the PSNI (not sectarian enough anymore) so this is just another example of that. They didn't give him a handgun because of his terrorist links J. Learn to trust the police now.

You've previously said you didn't trust the PSNI (not sectarian enough anymore) so this is just another example of that. They didn't give him a handgun because of his terrorist links J. Learn to trust the police now.

Not forgetting that Garda intelligence believed he was a member of the Red Hand Commandos. (Smithwick Tribunal)

You've previously said you didn't trust the PSNI (not sectarian enough anymore) .

Rubbish, I never said that. You are confused at best, or else lying again.

Rubbish, I never said that. You are confused at best, or else lying again.

OK so you do trust the PSNI. He is an associate of the UVF. Why have you been on this thread defending associates of terror groups?

Not forgetting that Garda intelligence believed he was a member of the Red Hand Commandos. (Smithwick Tribunal)

Rubbish. At the Smithwick tribunal the Gardai were in the dock, and after Frazer has questioned why Garda files had gone missing, ONE of the Gardai under suspicion ( garda Corrigan) retaliated by saying he believed Frazer was a member of red hand commandos. Nobody else thought that, the RHC never had any informers, but Corrigan thought that. The only thing proved at the Smithwich tribunal was that there was collusion between the pira and Gardai, leading to the murder of others.

• Advertisement

OK so you do trust the PSNI. He is an associate of the UVF. Why have you been on this thread defending associates of terror groups?

Deflection...look over there...incoming. :)

Advertisement