Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie Frazer has died

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

armaghlad wrote: »
    It’s quite funny, in the immediate aftermath of these revelations of Willie Frazer’s terrorist activities; his close friend and arch-bigot Jamie Bryson rushed to defend him, saying he knew all along about Frazer’s past.

Queue the following day’s Irish News, which ran an article stating his family denied him having any such role with Ulster Resistance. Lol.

Jamie also said the guns were for defence. No Jamie, they were just to kill innocent people. Frazer was a terrorist.

pablo128 wrote: »
    He was handing out lethal firearms to scum so they could shoot Catholics to death. While accepting money on the pretence of helping victims of the atrocities.

That's ever so slightly different to drunkenly singing 'come out ye black and tans' at a session.
    God I'd love a good session like that right now. Just sittin on me couch drinking a lucozade wishing I was in Patsy's bar down home going absolutely fcuking mad about the Tans.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

3 months now burning in the fires of hell hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Gael23 wrote: »
    3 months now burning in the fires of hell hopefully
    Jesus I near panicked when I saw a post on this thread. Thought the kunt had come back from the dead

Advertisement