Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,394 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Duvet and mam will be like Thelma and Louise, without the murder and cliff of course.

I hope. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,831 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Duvet and mam will be like Thelma and Louise, without the murder and cliff of course.

I hope. :eek:

Keep an eye out for us on the News Headlines ;)

Love that film btw :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Keep an eye out for us on the News Headlines ;)

Love that film btw :D

You can be my claim to fame as I regale everyone with how I knew you as a mild mannered and funny poster. I'll tell them duvet led you astray.

You can be my claim to fame as I regale everyone with how I knew you as a mild mannered and funny poster. I'll tell them duvet led you astray.

Thank you , at least someone believes I'm innocent and easily led astray :D

Duvet , you're the bad influence !
    Though bad is often soo good ;)

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night all, sleepy time sleepy.gif

• Advertisement

Night Seph, I'll keep an eye on Thelma and Louise here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Night Seph! I’m zonked but fighting the tiredness ... I might miss something!

honeybear wrote: »
    Night Seph! I’m zonked but fighting the tiredness ... I might miss something!

Lol same here , tired but sleep is always illusive .

Do you know what's lovely , that moment when you lie down in the bed and you can almost hear your bones saying aaaahhhh :)
    (Or maybe that's just me , I dunno!)

Mam, you’re gas! Please tell me we’re not in hip replacement territory!

Nope , hips are fine Honeybear !
    Knees are as dodgy as fcuk though :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Went to sleep last night at 10pm and slept right through until 8am but I ended up sleepy most of the day!

Heading to snoozeville now hoping I won't be awake half the night - sleep well all.

Bed time for me too, night wherers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Under Kitty's bed drinking a cup of tea.

You snuck into the kitchen quietly :eek:

Bed time for me too, night wherers.

Me2. Night LER!

She'll be getting a full service in Greece, oil and filter change, hip realignment and knees will be modified if needed, she'll be fully turbo charged on return and nct'd for 2 years lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Ye should get the beef stifado when ye're over there. Be a change from the sausage rolls... :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,024 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Goodnight earthlings. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, pondering heading to bed soon.

Oh and, whoever mentioned the cliched way of getting over a man.....

Good shout :p:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,024 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Now to swim zillion laps in pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In bed in my hotel room unable to sleep. Been here since Sunday night, and counting my lucky stars that I have a job that I absolutely adore and that gives me these kind of opportunities.

I’ve been working flat out the past 10 days and should be turning over for my second sleep right now, but my brain won’t switch off; thinking about this time last year, how different things were and how far I’ve come (both personally and professionally).

Everyday this week I’ve gone for a walk by the beach, taking in the sea air and the solitude that I love before I put on my game face for work. I went for drinks with a few guys I work with on Sunday night and managed to go for a run on the beach on Monday as I didn’t want to waste the morning in bed.

Tomorrow I go home and have one day off before I get back to reality and back to my everyday work.

This week has been amazing. Life is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all. Mutt decided that it was coffee time, so relaxing on the balcony Nespresso in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,211 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sitting in the bed making lists, 2 more days before holidays!
    Bright morning here and looks like the wind has died down

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...The temptation, to take the precious things we have apart, to see how they work must be resisted for they never fit together again...

Morning all,

It's a bright morning with thin cloud, just 9C atm

Kitchen with coffee...have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting ready for work. Can barely lift my left arm off the bed never mind over my head. Had the most nuts dreams too. This pneumonia vaccine better be worth it!!!! They can eff right off with the flu one. I’ll take my chances with it thanks.
    Had porridge and chocolate sauce for breakfast. Bought the fluffiest warmest dressing gown yesterday. Put my feet in the hood and slept with it wrapped around me. No cold toes for me in the middle of the night. And people think I’m a half wit! Microwave mashed potatoes, fool proof foot warmer, Borris Johnston, I’m coming for yer jubbb

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside, feckin wrecked, I forsee an early night already.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Absolutely nothing planned for today and did a quick tour of the garden to check on what needs doing. Nothing is screaming out to be done, so I think, as the sun is out, it's make a jug of coffee, grab a book and the paper and sit in the garden for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work. The shirt I am wearing is old but still in great nick. A colleague warned me to avoid large gusts of wind or I might take off given the wing span of my collar.

There will be salt in his coffee later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement