Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Is that offer for Greece still on or do you want a different partner in crime now ? :p

Nope,its still you and me, altthough I've just watched First Date Hotel so it might be Italy instead...there's hope for us yet Mam.

Beside,busy day tomorrow, I've decided that if I don't find a new outfit then I'm not going out...bet ye will be stuck with me tomorrow night, I can never find anything when I'm under pressure.

Btw,I got a very itchy palm(well more a finger today)and a money spider was on my arm tonight,I'm now convinced I'm going to win the huge lotto tomorrow night and its making me anxious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Night LER. Night Mam. At this rate, I’ll be talking to myself (nothing new there!)
    Edit: Fingers crossed re Lotto Duvet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Goodnight goodnight goodnight. Hello hello. Echo echo... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,831 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nope,its still you and me, altthough I've just watched First Date Hotel so it might be Italy instead...there's hope for us yet Mam.

Beside,busy day tomorrow, I've decided that if I don't find a new outfit then I'm not going out...bet ye will be stuck with me tomorrow night, I can never find anything when I'm under pressure.

Btw,I got a very itchy palm(well more a finger today)and a money spider was on my arm tonight,I'm now convinced I'm going to win the huge lotto tomorrow night and its making me anxious.

There's always hope , Italy won't know what hit it !
    And you'll find something to wear , plus we'll all win on the Lotto :D

HB , I've just moved from the kitchen , but am still fluting around here !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

honeybear wrote: »
    Night LER. Night Mam. At this rate, I’ll be talking to myself (nothing new there!)
    Edit: Fingers crossed re Lotto Duvet!

I think I'm still here, but one can never be 100% sure....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm vaguely present. Ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm somewhere around :D

Night all ;)

Bedside

Thanks for all the well wishes :)

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm somewhere around :D

Night all ;)

Bedside

Thanks for all the well wishes :)

You take care Autosport, lay low for a bit and heal up!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,831 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having toast , rain here for the last hour or so , eased off now though . I'll probably doze off when it's time to get up , Happy Friday !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

All is peaceful at the coalface, Friday's are great here as most work a four day week so only a handful in the office on Fridays. Meeting up with the gang of buddies this evening for a few sociables. Weather is looking to have the makings of a pleasant day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,807 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I've had enough of chasin' rainbows and dreams that never do come true. I've had enough of broken hearts but honey I can't get enough of you..

Morning all,

A bit of light rain but mild 14C

Kitchen with coffee, I gave up booze 20 years ago today...I nearly forget what it tastes like :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Practically destitute after the online equivalent to trolley dash on ASOS.
    Feeling good saaan

Today’s going to be a good day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Raining but the sun's just washing over me through the window as I type. I'm feeling deep gratitude for everything today. One of my dearest friend's dad is desperately ill and my friend had to tell his mum the news about his dad definitely not coming home from hospital this time. I can't imagine, after 60 happy years together, it's so sad. It also says so much about the value of family.
    Also, hobnobs. Nom.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work and impressing no one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside supping tea thanks to the missus for making it :) lazy day planned.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,447 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Paulstown Services

Hairdressers, it's raining, hard to get parking,would love to go home to bed tbh.

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

I'm gonna get up out of bed real soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Thats competition to keep Tedo on his toes ;)

Is Auto's auto an automatic ?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

0lddog wrote: »

There's enough Ted to go around.

• Advertisement

0lddog wrote: »

It is ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Peeks in *

il_340x270.1776120569_p6gw.jpg

I'm currently peeking into this thread to make sure everything is alright :3.

😀

Stay here with and we'll have a laugh 😏😏😘

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting on bedside. Started my period this morning so that explains why I was so emotional yesterday. Not feeling too good today either, just totally run-down. Absolutely dreading going into work and would love to call in sick but it’s too late now. Plus it’s probably a good idea to keep myself busy.

Thinking I’ll head to the couch with some tea and some paracetamol and try to make myself feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Autosport wrote: »
    It is ;)

Great start :)

Per chance, right foot good, left foot bad ?

Sitting on the couch watching The Crown.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting Dublin tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sitting on bedside. Started my period this morning so that explains why I was so emotional yesterday. Not feeling too good today either, just totally run-down. Absolutely dreading going into work and would love to call in sick but it’s too late now. Plus it’s probably a good idea to keep myself busy.

Thinking I’ll head to the couch with some tea and some paracetamol and try to make myself feel better.

Any chance you could organize a few nice treats when you get home from work? A glass of wine? Chocolate or whatever? A heated pad and cozy bed? Something good to watch and distract? Mind yourself. Full of admiration for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,394 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Tableside about to head off licenceside, thank wine it's Friday.

Kitty keep the spirits up, hormones will play on your emotions. I prescribe chocolate and some TLC. In a few weeks you'll be on the up and up.

Auto, hope the ankle is ok. The time off work will give you time to tweak the cameras. I look best from the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Oh God Thank God It's Friday!!! Week one down of the new term and while it was lovely to be back, busy and into a routine again, I am wrecked!!! I will NEVER complain about Summer holidays again!! :pac:

Dentist earlier so got numbed up to the eyeballs just for the regular scale and clean. Hope it wears off soon 'cos I can hear the wine calling my name from the fridge :D

Hope everyone has been keeping well....I was too tired to nip in here during the week and say hello but I must try and make an effort :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

fmpisces wrote: »
    Oh God Thank God It's Friday!!! Week one down of the new term and while it was lovely to be back, busy and into a routine again, I am wrecked!!! I will NEVER complain about Summer holidays again!! :pac:

Dentist earlier so got numbed up to the eyeballs just for the regular scale and clean. Hope it wears off soon 'cos I can hear the wine calling my name from the fridge :D

Hope everyone has been keeping well....I was too tired to nip in here during the week and say hello but I must try and make an effort :)

Do not deny the wine, you'll hurt it's feelings.heh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement