Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Woke up this morning to find I'm banned from facebook, excellent I wanted to take a break from it anyway.

Went to a biker funeral, very sad but the lady got a brilliant turn out. Bikers are a very special community.

I took a days leave for the funeral, nothing to do until this evening so I intend chilling for a few hours :)

Facebook can go fvck itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Banned from Facebook
    how did you manage that? Pictures of your swimming suit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

smurfjed wrote: »
    how did you manage that? Pictures of your swimming suit?

I cracked a joke which someone thought was racist, I have a screen print on my phone so can't post it here but it was funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Save the screen print and you can attach it directly here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I cracked a joke which someone thought was racist, I can't post it here but it was funny :D

What do you call an Englishman,an Irishman,a Scotsman and and a gypsy transexual with learning difficulties driving a Saab?

A permanent site ban.

• Advertisement

What do you call an Englishman,an Irishman,a Scotsman and a gypsy transexual with learning difficulties driving a Saab?

A permanent site ban.

:D

I am tableside about to iron clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, waiting for my favorite person to arrive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I am tableside about to iron clothes.

I bought an ironing board and fancy steam iron in homestore last year and she says to me, what the heck is that? A surfboard with stabilisers? How the fùck are you not married perse? Will you accept a ring in the post? Or a post in the ring even? Get the ball rollin like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside after a lovely couple of days away, back to the grindstone tomorrow but feeling refreshed after the break

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back from Waterford after helping my friend move and settle in. Now out having coffee with mam.
    Hope you're feeling better about things today, Kitty. The residual sadness won't last, because it was the right decision xcc

Thanks Widdershins, I actually feel fine today which I wasn’t expecting :)
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    She's too good for him anyway. His loss :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

29 pages before I realized there was a new thread haha it’s like school again when I thought people got bored playing in the hideout but they’d just found a new one and nobody told me 😭

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sh*t, she's found us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Lotto done. It could be you. I mean me. I mean us.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well yesterday was great, I don't remember a thing :o off for a road trip tomorrow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Hope today continues to be good for you Kitty. Onwards in you new car.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Home at last.....so tired

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Welcome to the rest of your life.

:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How long is the shift and the commute

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sitting at the kitchen table with the cat perched on my lap. Any other time she’d completely ignore me but has decided she wants a cuddle at the most awkward time and in the most awkward position ever

The purrs are unreal tho!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Welcome to the rest of your life.

:p

😩

How long is the shift and the commute

8 and a half shift and about 3 hours commute time stuck in traffic for ages 😩
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Sitting at the kitchen table with the cat perched on my lap. Any other time she’d completely ignore me but has decided she wants a cuddle at the most awkward time and in the most awkward position ever

The purrs are unreal tho!

Enjoy it poochie 😀

• Advertisement

Ouch commute Seph but thoughts of money eh?.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Seph got the shift?

To thine own self be true

but thoughts of money eh?.

Ohh but of course !

Seph got the shift?

I wish 😏😏

😀

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

There will be work nights out to work on that :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

There will be work nights out to work on that :D

They're always fraught with danger imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Seph that commute would do me in, I have to walk about ten feet to my desk from my leaba.

Build in obselescene (not me :() our damn fridge freezer has gone on the blink
    along with a survialists amount of frozen food to get through. And it's just out of warranty :o

There's always something :(

Pretzill you just reminded me of joey from friends eating all of the things (sorry)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

8 and a half shift and about 3 hours commute time stuck in traffic for ages 😩

Jeez that's a horrendous commute Seph, is there anyway you can move to somewhere nearer the job

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Chilling with tea & Sky News, House of Commons is gone to hell in a handcart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Pretzill you just reminded me of joey from friends eating all of the things (sorry)

That will be me. (A female version :D)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement