Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Shameful.

Agreed. They are indeed shameful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

mad muffin wrote: »
    Agreed. They are indeed shameful.

ohh.. Nice :) haha

Maybe I was expecting too much too soon from the unsealing of the documents. But no news still from the other side of the pond, maybe later as they all awake in NY?

Or will this be a long drawn out process as the information becomes public.
    Who has access when they "unseal" and what is the process?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,888 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

This case already seems fishy. Nothing is coming out, and even Epstein is silent. He can speak to the media and put his side out Shirley ?
    No law stating he can't speak. This suicide was clearly an attempt to silence him, and he is being kept far away from people. It's crazy what is going on right in front of everyone's eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,888 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Federal judge on Friday granted the government's request to place a protective order on the documents, highly-sensitive investigative material. Ie names and places of others. The cover up is huge, even the Judge is compromised.

• Advertisement

Federal judge on Friday granted the government's request to place a protective order on the documents,

That was the 2008 documents correct?

The 2015 civil case is still being "unsealed" from what I understand? I haven't seen any updates on this though.

Actually this seems to be the latest on the 2015 civil case documents being unsealed:

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1154049863052664833

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    That was the 2008 documents correct?

The 2015 civil case is still being "unsealed" from what I understand? I haven't seen any updates on this though.

2015 case correct. Virginia Roberts vs Gladine Maxwell.

2015 case correct. Virginia Roberts vs Gladine Maxwell.

Yup - Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Ghislaine Maxwell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

This case already seems fishy. Nothing is coming out, and even Epstein is silent. He can speak to the media and put his side out Shirley ?
    No law stating he can't speak. This suicide was clearly an attempt to silence him, and he is being kept far away from people. It's crazy what is going on right in front of everyone's eyes.

There going to be a trial. It probably be bigger than the OJ Simpson one. Lets hope there not going to be another Oswald here!

• Advertisement

There going to be a trial. It probably be bigger than the OJ Simpson one. Lets hope there not going to be another Oswald here!

Who was Oswald? Not too familiar with OJ case.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I think that's Lee Harvey Oswald Cheerful's referring to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It's just got worse/weirder

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/01/jeffrey-epstein-seed-human-race-report
    Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy financier accused of sex trafficking, planned to develop an improved super-race of humans using genetic engineering and artificial intelligence, according to the New York Times.

In the aftermath of his 2008 sex trafficking conviction, Epstein hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his ranch in New Mexico, one of his properties where young women, including minors, were allegedly abused, the newspaper reported in a major investigation.

Though there is little evidence the scheme ever progressed beyond fantasy, prominent scientists, including the late Stephen Hawking, regularly attended dinners, lunches and conferences held by Epstein, the Times said.

“Epstein told scientists and businessmen about his ambitions to use his New Mexico ranch as a base where women would be inseminated with his sperm and would give birth to his babies … Mr Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-sq-ft Zorro Ranch in a tiny town outside Santa Fe,” the Times said.

I saw that article.. Yet still no news on the unsealed stuff... Bah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

It seems to me that it's all about covering up the mossad bagman/recruiter aspect.
    Trump/lock her up Hillary stuff is just mud to the waters.

Have a read and see what's going on https://theswamp.media/the-epstein-associate-nobody-s-talking-about-the-idf-linked-bond-girl-infiltrating-the-uk-nhs

Well some / all of the files are out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Well some / all of the files are out.

Are they out on the web? Or just available to courts?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

ABC News in the States reporting that Epstein has been found dead in his cell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Dead apparently

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

• Registered Users Posts: 82,249 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Not to trip on CA mods but there’s a conspiracy theories forum for that. You can follow the link under my avatar.

Autoerotic asphyxiation sounds like an Epstein way to go though.

The Clinton list gets longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Overheal wrote: »
    Not to trip on CA mods but there’s a conspiracy theories forum for that. You can follow the link under my avatar.

Autoerotic asphyxiation sounds like an Epstein way to go though.

I think it’s pretty obvious that something is afoot here.

How do you commit suicide when on suicide watch? I mean I'm not a conspiracy theorist but if ever there was fuel for one, this is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

"Suicide". :rolleyes:

Assisted in some way, I would imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I knew they'd knock him off. Whoever they might be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

"Suicide". :rolleyes:

Assisted in some way, I would imagine.

They call it Arkancided

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

he had to be silenced

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

How convenient

Advertisement