Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex party, have you ever been?

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

adam88 wrote: »
    That’s really not that strange. Very common carry on , according to my friends anyway

Really? Not heard of it happening to anyone I know anyway, just assumed she was on a night out herself and her phone was swiped and some clown was having a laugh thinking someone would arrive at this hotel. Or a friend with a mental sense of humour fraped her.

Whatever about her wanting a one nighter, but with some other dude watching or whatever the f**k. Nah...

Not really my style. I've only the one, one night stand to my name, never been I suppose that fortunate to get them, I assumed it was a p**stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭adam88

zcorpian88 wrote: »
    Really? Not heard of it happening to anyone I know anyway, just assumed she was on a night out herself and her phone was swiped and some clown was having a laugh thinking someone would arrive at this hotel. Or a friend with a mental sense of humour fraped her.

Whatever about her wanting a one nighter, but with some other dude watching or whatever the f**k. Nah...

Not really my style. I've only the one, one night stand to my name, never been I suppose that fortunate to get them, I assumed it was a p**stake.

It’s called cuckholding. Some people get off on watching their partners having sex with another man, don’t see the draw of it myself but hey, who am I to judge

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

If she was into that craic it wouldn't have taken her 2 years. Good call imo. Now two weeks...

It’s called cuckholding. Some people get off on watching their partners having sex with another man, don’t see the draw of it myself but hey, who am I to judge

cucksplaining

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Ah I've heard the term before actually but never cared to look up what it meant, learn something new everyday.

Even said it to two friends of mine on a night out afterwards, a female and male friend and they were amazed, they didn't think that goes on in this area anyway. Suppose it can happen anywhere, but at least in my circle it's never been spoken about.

I (a 30 year old bloke) only had my first one night stand recently, also a woman I met on POF, wasn't in any way planned, just went out for a drink with her after her friend cancelled on her for a night out, had a laugh, and all of a sudden I went back to hers, kind of wanted a bit more out of it, as in dating/a relationship, but she is a funny place right now..blah, blah, blah (won't get into it)

Funny I got that message last week, up until a month and a half ago, any intimacy I ever got in any shape or form, typically months or even years go by and if I met someone I had to work for it, lots of dates and spend a small fortune in the process!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

I was at a few swingers parties with an ex girlfriend.

It is as it says on the tin. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

But any couples considering it need to be very open and understand that its only sex and nothing more. If either are even a slight bit jealous then its not recommended.

I enjoyed the fact that my ex got all that attention and satisfaction. If anything it improved our relationship.

We broke up due to other things unrelated to our hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I was today years old when I realised I was the only person going to Portugal for golf! My golf isn't great anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭adam88

zcorpian88 wrote: »
    Ah I've heard the term before actually but never cared to look up what it meant, learn something new everyday.

Even said it to two friends of mine on a night out afterwards, a female and male friend and they were amazed, they didn't think that goes on in this area anyway. Suppose it can happen anywhere, but at least in my circle it's never been spoken about.

I (a 30 year old bloke) only had my first one night stand recently, also a woman I met on POF, wasn't in any way planned, just went out for a drink with her after her friend cancelled on her for a night out, had a laugh, and all of a sudden I went back to hers, kind of wanted a bit more out of it, as in dating/a relationship, but she is a funny place right now..blah, blah, blah (won't get into it)

Funny I got that message last week, up until a month and a half ago, any intimacy I ever got in any shape or form, typically months or even years go by and if I met someone I had to work for it, lots of dates and spend a small fortune in the process!

Ah your missing out lad, few texts on POF or tinder. Make sure ye’re on the wave length. Maybe few drinks and away ye go

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭Homelander

There was an AMA here on boards with a swinger, was pretty insightful. First comment was something like "how do you feel when some lad walks in with a huge hammer and nails your wife"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭Ecce No Homo

If you were in your house and you saw through your back garden on the far side of the boundary wall into my living room and the curtain was half closed but you saw an enormous flaccid penis gong around and around and around as it was swung by someone sitting in an armchair in a carpeted room with a QuickCam webcam on a small round coffee table. Would you like that or not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭laoisgem

If you were in your house and you saw through your back garden on the far side of the boundary wall into my living room and the curtain was half closed but you saw an enormous flaccid penis gong around and around and around as it was swung by someone sitting in an armchair in a carpeted room with a QuickCam webcam on a small round coffee table. Would you like that or not?

Ah here, what has that got to do with anything? I think you've had enough internet for today :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭Homelander

There's money to be made there lad.

"Voyeur Magnum Dongs"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I have a feeling most people would end up like Jeremy in season two of Peep Show.

Advertisement