Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US congresswoman states America should be "more fearful of white men"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

alastair wrote: »
    Even with the Jerusalem Post, he can’t support his delusional claim. And even Israelis roll their eyes at that source.
    Khaled Barakat.

A member of the PLFP (palestinian liberation front) terrorist organization.

Trained by hezbollah in lebannon. (AS THEY ALL ARE)

Organized and spoke at several BDS events in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Khaled Barakat.

A member of the PLFP (palestinian liberation front) terrorist organization.

Trained by hezbollah in lebannon. (AS THEY ALL ARE)

Organized and spoke at several BDS events in Germany.

Yes - a Palestinian. And? Still waiting for that single link that claims BDS funds went to Hezbollah.

The PFLP are not a proscribed terrorist organization by the way.

Even with the Jerusalem Post, he can’t support his delusional claim. And even Israelis roll their eyes at that source.
    I posted arab news sites too they are well aware of the links.

You people are just ...so naive.

Hezbollah trains hamas and the PLFP in lebannon and Syria.

Yes - a Palestinian. And? Still waiting for that single link that claims BDS funds went to Hezbollah.
    HE WAS IN HEZBOLLAH.

More Hezbollah Hamas links

You would have though the tunnel dug from lebannon to Israel would have given you guys a clue.

https://www.jns.org/bbc-news-website-still-not-sure-who-dug-lebanon-border-tunnels/

FROM THE BBC who seem who be comically unsure of who would build a tunnel from lebannon to Israel and for what purpose.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46437629

Oh those silly Israelis they REALLY are paranoid.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46618160

• Advertisement

HE WAS IN HEZBOLLAH.

No he wasn’t. Nobody makes that claim. Not even the Israeli government.

More Hezbollah Hamas links

You would have though the tunnel dug from lebannon to Israel would have given you guys a clue.

https://www.jns.org/bbc-news-website-still-not-sure-who-dug-lebanon-border-tunnels/

FROM THE BBC who seem who be comically unsure of who would build a tunnel from lebannon to Israel and for what purpose.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46437629

Oh those silly Israelis they REALLY are paranoid.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46618160

None of this has anything to do with claims of BDS funds going to hezbollah.

No he wasn’t. Nobody makes that claim. Not even the Israeli government.

Yes he was.

Its internationally acknowledge most hamas and PLFP are trained by Hezbollah. He also was.

He was trained in Lebanon. Many of them are or Syria.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

El_Bee wrote: »
    This is a fairly easy softball for any of the Democratic candidates to speak out against and score some bridgebuilding capital in swing states.

Lose the young rich kid activists that are such a force on the coasts though.

Not a chance.

None of this has anything to do with claims of BDS funds going to hezbollah.
    Of course it does. If you have people TRAINED by an organization who are convicted terrorist then going to raise funds in Europe of course there is a connection.

If a french company closes BDS accounts because it has found links to hezbollah of course it does.

Then hamas trains Syrians it goes on.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/fr/news/how-did-hamass-military-expertise-end-syrias-rebels-1129524334

https://www.google.com/search?q=hamas+training+syria&client=firefox-b&ei=5TA7XdPoLZH2xgOw5KTIBw&start=10&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwiT7_b2htPjAhURu3EKHTAyCXkQ8NMDCN4B&biw=1680&bih=920

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

Its true. I saw it when it first came out.

I didn't say anything even on social media because i am just anti trump anti trump etc.

Yet you didn't feel the need to highlight how the video shown in this thread was edited... and done so in a way to give a misrepresentation.

Given how you claim to have a degree in law and philosophy, shouldn't you have felt compelled to point out this? Law and Philosophy are subjects that are quite interested with truth and integrity.

So why, if seeing the unedited video first, did you not in your first comment on here point this out?

Yes he was.

Its internationally acknowledge most hamas and PLFP are trained by Hezbollah. He also was.

He was trained in Lebanon. Many of them are or Syria.

And your link to support the claim he was in hezbollah?

Probably with your link to support the claim that BDS funding was going to hezbollah.

Nowhere.

Of course it does. If you have people TRAINED by an organization who are convicted terrorist then going to raise funds in Europe of course there is a connection.

If a french company closes BDS accounts because it has found links to hezbollah of course it does.

You’ve not demonstrated any such thing. The man you mention hasn’t been convicted of any terrorist offenses. You’ve not shown that he was trained by anyone. The French law makes all BDS accounts illegal - the particular one you reference (the neo-nazi one) wasn’t closed on account of any hezbollah links to BDS, but for being a BDS fundraising account.

Ahmed Saadat was a member of the PFLP with close links with Hezbollah. Here is a picture of him with a top hezbollah convicted terrorist.

Addameer is campaigning for his release. They are a BDS group much of their funding for this campaign comes from BDS.

2VLE6.jpg

Left to Right: Ahmed Saadat, General Secretary of the PFLP Samir Kuntar, top Hezbollah operative andresponsible for the 1979 terrorist murder of an Israeli familyincluding a four year old girl; Marwan Barghouti, head of Fatah’s Al Aqsa Martyr’s Brigades terror group, convicted to five life sentences for murder; and Salah Hamouri

You’ve not demonstrated any such thing. The man you mention hasn’t been convicted of any terrorist offenses. You’ve not shown that he was trained by anyone. The French law makes all BDS accounts illegal - the particular one you reference (the neo-nazi one) wasn’t closed on account of any hezbollah links to BDS, but for being a BDS fundraising account.

See my above post.

Why would a BDS group campaign for the release of a PFLP member who has dozens of pictures of him online socializing with members of hezbollah?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Poor Bette. She really should stick to bubble of Hollywood types, hardcore progressives, extreme liberals and urban elites… and avoid the real world.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/454865-bette-midler-under-fire-for-asking-how-much-trump-pays-black

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

notobtuse wrote: »
    Poor Bette. She really should stick to bubble of Hollywood types, hardcore progressives, extreme liberals and urban elites… and avoid the real world.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/454865-bette-midler-under-fire-for-asking-how-much-trump-pays-black

I know black American who supported trump but then she also thought Qaddafi was a great man.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Black people are seen as either progressive by default or hirelings or Uncle Toms if they do not fall into line.

Ahmed Saadat was a member of the PFLP with close links with Hezbollah. Here is a picture of him with a top hezbollah convicted terrorist.

Addameer is campaigning for his release. They are a BDS group much of their funding for this campaign comes from BDS.

2VLE6.jpg

Left to Right: Ahmed Saadat, General Secretary of the PFLP Samir Kuntar, top Hezbollah operative andresponsible for the 1979 terrorist murder of an Israeli familyincluding a four year old girl; Marwan Barghouti, head of Fatah’s Al Aqsa Martyr’s Brigades terror group, convicted to five life sentences for murder; and Salah Hamouri

So - just to be clear - you’ve evidence that Addameer are using BDS funds for their NGO work? Because I’m going to suggest you’ve pulled that claim out of your arse. And quite what how does that, even if it were true, which it’s not, have anything to do with supporting your claim that BDS funding was going to hezbollah? You know Ahmed Saadat has been in jail for twenty years - predating the beginnings of BDS by ten years or so.

Danzy wrote: »
    Black people are seen as either progressive by default or hirelings or Uncle Toms if they do not fall into line.
    Kind of true actually.

• Advertisement

I know black American who supported trump but then she also thought Qaddafi was a great man.

th?id=OIP.zwRwund7d6JvGopmkrwJQQAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Someone really should check to see if something is being added to the water in Hollywood.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

So - just to be clear - you’ve evidence that Addameer are using BDS funds for their NGO work? Because I’m going to suggest you’ve pulled that claim out of your arse. And quite what how does that, even if it were true, which it’s not, have anything to do with supporting your claim that BDS funding was going to hezbollah? You know Ahmed Saadat has been in jail for twenty years - predating the beginnings of BDS by ten years or so.

Well that is what they say themselves.

Also several of their board members are members of BDS

Yousef Habash, the public relations officer of the Union of Health Work Committees, serves as an Addameer board member, and is apparently the nephew of PFLP founder George Habbash. Israel prevented Habash from leaving the West Bank in 2011-2012. He is also a member of the BDS National Committee.

th?id=OIP.zwRwund7d6JvGopmkrwJQQAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Someone really should check to see if something is being added to the water in Hollywood.
    She wasn't from Hollywood. She thought Qaddafi would build up North Africa.

I then told her the Lebannon was not in fact IN north Africa. She didn't believe me.

See my above post.

Why would a BDS group campaign for the release of a PFLP member who has dozens of pictures of him online socializing with members of hezbollah?

Because he’s a Palestinian political prisoner, and they are a Palestinian prisoner NGO. It’s what they do.

Well that is what they say themselves.

Also several of their board members are members of BDS

No it’s not. Again - cut and paste are your friends for any evidence you have, which is none for that claim.

They’re entitled to be members of BDS. They’re a Palestinian NGO.

She wasn't from Hollywood. She thought Qaddafi would build up North Africa.

I then told her the Lebannon was not in fact IN north Africa. She didn't believe me.
    My error. I thought you were talking about Bette in regards to Qaddafi.

Because he’s a Palestinian political prisoner, and they are a Palestinian prisoner NGO. It’s what they do.
    True. And its not like they made an effort to hide it.

But all of these prisoners have links to hezbollah. They are NOT political prisoners they have murdered people.

My error. I thought you were talking about Bette in regards to Qaddafi.
    Oh no she was an African American woman I know who for a while supported Trump until he got elected.:rolleyes: Now she hates him.

She is as mad as a box of frogs though.

No it’s not. Again - cut and paste are your friends for any evidence you have, which is none for that claim.

They’re entitled to be members of BDS. They’re a Palestinian NGO.
    Yeah and several of their board members are convicted terrorists. I suppose they are entitled to that too.

But i mean it might not be so good for syria.

• Advertisement

True. And its not like they made an effort to hide it.

But all of these prisoners have links to hezbollah. They are NOT political prisoners they have murdered people.

Ahmed Saadat was given an Israeli military tribunal for membership of a proscribed organisation, having been abducted from Palestine. He’s a political prisoner.

Why would a prisoner’s NGO hide their activity?

Advertisement