Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    90 mins to catch up, wagons aren't important, vote for the wolfiest read you have

Still orla from yesterday so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Where is lynch form? I’m gonna be busy for at least next hour, my vote will be tight!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Still orla from yesterday so

Orla role claimed an uncountered role and is under protection from Batman, I would look elsewhere tonight

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Why Phil? Explain. I'd be the other way with the poisoned parties, I've thought Jake is a wolf for a while tbh

I dont like his line on me tbh, simple as that, I aint voting for either of the poisoned tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Why Phil? Explain. I'd be the other way with the poisoned parties, I've thought Jake is a wolf for a while tbh

I've outlined my feelings on Phil over a few posts. I don't know the way you read Jakes reaction to being poisoned, I read Phils. It felt like it was a oh no don't heal me but kind of feel bad for me and do actually heal me and waste the healing power on me when I know I'm not going to die. It also puts Jake in a tough spot because if he was a RV he'd have to come out and claim it only to be killed anyway.

Further on this is him saying outright to Jake that he's feeling lucky? Like he's gloating or something. Then going in hard on questioning Barbara out of nowhere to do with the likely scenarios of Jake flipping when he dies, it read to me kind of like he was trying to trip Barbara up.

I seem to be the only one with the line of thinking though but the fact he's spear heading the mob on Des makes me feel uneasy too. The reasoning to me personally doesn't add up :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I'm just pulling together all of Des's posts that mention Liam.

I don't think he's a wolf. If he is he's been hard bussing Two Face since 9.59am on Monday morning tbh.

I was and had said I was coming around to him after he responded to me initially but then his posts this evening have brought my doubts back

Ok so here are all of Desmond's posts that mention Liam. He's been pretty solid on his stance on Liam since day 1 tbh.

Just in case I should be munched. On mobile so quick catch up

Wendy Wolf rolls off the tongue. She's my lock wolf

If I was investigating further I'd have Liam, Steve and Fiona on my list for further analysis. Bad vibes all round! Lynch Wendy first is my shout
    On the basis of the Wendy reveal my FFA is

Ewan
    Ewan, pure fluff and nothing posting. Genie appearance aswell. I have one other reason linked to my role which I am happy to reveal if the village concensus is there

Fiona
    Pure fluff and mechanic posts. Very little of substance and coming across wolfy

Liam
    Really think he is a wolf, wanted me to die earlier, thought I was dodge but didnt originally include me in the FFA before later dropping me in. Wolf
    Honourable mention for Steve, I feel he is dodgy too.
    Wendy I'd be interested in ISO of Steve and Liam tomorrow if your feeling lively. I'm off to bed, I've started Liam, I'll finish tomorrow hopefully
    Id agree, Liam insinuated he'd vote me, Brendan was unexpected completely and Clodaghs moved. It was a toss up between orla and Ewan! Ewans nonsense locked him in
    Just in case I'm brown bread today, Liam Fiona and Steve are all in my dodgy pile.
    Liam is a wolf

Fiona is a wolf

Wendy is a villager
    Oh wow, I go to work and come back to being possibly shot! Go for it, Babs list will turn out to be wolfy as ****. Liam is a wolf. Orla got protection cause she found batman is my presumption
    Id be happy with Liam or Fiona tbh
    So Liam, Jake and Alfred has a bullet? Could be carnage but anyway on the basis of posts here

My FFA2
    Fiona
    Liam
    Babs

Fiona and Liam covered ground

Babs readlist I think is appalling and wolfy although she's probably one of the few not getting distracted by the bullets.

This bullet chat is going nowhere at this point
    Although some interesting reactions now with the bullet :D Liam leaning village in his wolf buddy Fiona and orla who's claim I believe.

Conor advocating no shot. Interesting
    Worst worst case scenario Liam is a wolf earning village cred but we are taking a bullet out of his hands if that's the case.

Like just look at the progression, it reads fairly pure. He's got me and Fiona in there and wrong about us but it's the Liam stuff that doesn't waver.

Meh, I dunno. I just don't see it as wolfy. Could still be SK I guess?

Orla role claimed an uncountered role and is under protection from Batman, I would look elsewhere tonight

Oh okay. Thanks for that. I'm putting my kids to bed which takes about an hour but I'll have a think about things

So this was where I was at a few hours ago:

village
    wendy
    babs
    doris
    phil
    Frank
    Eva

Good leans
    henry
    Angus
    Abigail
    Conor

Null
    Brendan
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Riona

More wolf than null
    Liam
    Desmond
    Fiona
    Orla

Most wolf equity
    Clodagh
    Jake

I mean it's not terrible :P

I'm moving off Desmond for now and I'm not voting Orla because of the claim so my #FFA2

Jake - don't like his ISO, I think he slipped naming Phil as village after the poisoning, shot Robin/Nightwing with a Mr. Freeze gun.
    Clodagh - not contributing to the village at all. Dead weight atm. Has had some really wolfy pop ins that don't add much.
    Brendan - Is Brendan even playing? Just lurking at the bottom of the poster pool with the odd 'oh, sorry I can't get into this one post'

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Yep. This will filter out all the BS, false claims and expose those who support them.

What BS claims are you referring to here?
    I dont think so. I think he was playing both sides until numbers went small. If outed he could claim the heal and be working for team village.

I don't think dent was ever 'playing' for the village, they where full on playing for team wolf.
    I dont believe any seer claims so far. They make zero sense.

You aren't supposed to, are these the BS claims you are talking about. Gabs, came up with a plan to lay seer cover, that involves the village laying seer cover, this is a pro village and anti wolf plan, if the village played along.
    You essentially ignore all the peeks, UNTIL a seer flips, then you go back over theirs and only their peeks.

Who was your night 1 peek?

Damn I was going to work off my FFA from last night but Ewan is dead, Orla has uncountered possibly protected role and Angus was suss for basing her FFA off Harley character who wasn't at the time but has since been confirmed so that's a dudd too.

I feel like there's so many people who are coasting by and not getting looked into. It's a melt sometime when there's so many players and not enough time to heavily look into anyone.

village
    wendy
    babs
    doris
    phil
    Frank
    Eva

Good leans
    henry
    Angus
    Abigail
    Conor

Null
    Brendan
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Riona

More wolf than null
    Liam
    Desmond
    Fiona
    Orla

Most wolf equity
    Clodagh
    Jake

I'm moving off Desmond for now and I'm not voting Orla because of the claim so my #FFA2

Jake - don't like his ISO, I think he slipped naming Phil as village after the poisoning, shot Robin/Nightwing with a Mr. Freeze gun.
    Clodagh - not contributing to the village at all. Dead weight atm. Has had some really wolfy pop ins that don't add much.
    Brendan - Is Brendan even playing? Just lurking at the bottom of the poster pool with the odd 'oh, sorry I can't get into this one post'

Oh I could definitely get on board Clodagh or Brendan alright

Ok so Conor struck me yesterday as a villager, a selection of some quotes from him and conversatins where he made some sense.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I would save, there’s too little info yet to be killing off people
    Angus WW wrote: »
    I’d put Orla onto the list of possibilities for Harley Quinn.
    Why?
    I can only see Wendy and Eva having mentioned Harley prior to the paper coming out?
    Far too aggressive IMO, no need for a wolf to be sticking their head above the parapet
    The above was in response to me being a wolf which is probably why I took my eye off him
    So her 1st post talks about the asylum and Harley was an intern in the asylum. She also mentions bad cat and she was in a team with bad Catwoman. Then her quotes about the newspapers sound like analysis and Harley is. Dr of psychology/psychiatry and they analyse people.
    But if there theory about the paper is accurate is her timeline not off?
    Dunno. I just iso’d and didn’t look at other posts. I’ll go check. When was the newspaper linked to an episode post?
    Guys, posting your guess is a bad idea unless there are 15+ of us
    Even then I’m not convinced it’s a good idea.

Say I’m a wolf, I see that no one has picked between 2-13, I pick 7 and I’m maximising my odds

So if ur village pick a number between those and keep it to yourself pleass

The rest of the above was some good chat about straregy nothing wolfy there.
    Wendy, thanks for doing the ISO, it'll give me something concrete to come back on, I was busy yesterday and just couldn't give time

I know all this is very unsatisfactory and theres a fair argument to be made that a lot of the things you like about what I’ve done are easy, likes its common sense that Alfred should heal and not kill just yet, likewise with Doris and her protect or not lynching Doris just yet. The argument about the numbers, I just believe I’m right about it and believe its best for the village, that above anything should have you putting me in your village pile
    His response to the ISO from Wendy
    Ur right, we did accept it without question. The timing of the conversion seems odd though?
    Maybe the joker had to get just one person, not necessarily Harvey, to vote for him? And that triggered the conversion. When I’m back at a PC I’ll see who would fit that bill - knowing that I will be one of the candidates

As for my wolf leaning on you, I can’t back that up, at all. I said as much, it’s feel which is impossible to verbalise and harder to counter. You can ignore
    Plus I like you’re above post, especially the bit about Wendy and the 6 baddies. That is true but surely Harvey and Joker will be the easiest to find? The Joker found her or did something to get her converted. That’s on thread somewhere
    Bitta mechanic chat
    You’ve given nothing on why to shoot me? Nothing concrete other than you’ve a wolf lean on me. You then post what looks like unconnected posts, only one by me asking the reasonable question of what ur on about.

It’s pretty poor reasons for going after me

You also haven’t answered why you came out as being in a BR with Batman when there seemed to be no danger to you
    So the guns come out and he seems a bit defensive. A change of tone definitely
    Why in less than an hour did you go from Liam and Angus to Angus and myself?

What does your “from backroom” post me?
    Not happy with being put on a list
    Who are you thinking Jake?

Do you have to use it? I’m not sure I’m in favour of using it, if it was me I don’t think I’d have enough of a read yet
    Not in favour of firing the bullet
    FWIW I doubt Orla or Barbara are wolves, they’re way too vocal on who to shoot
    Doubts Babs and Orla are wolves, like me yesterday, too vocal.
    I’d actually save Jake if I were Alfred

As stupid as it was the shoot someone when there was no evidence, he did come forward with the gun, we don’t know where it came from and if he was a wolf I don’t see why he would claim a gun we didn’t know was out there

Jake, are you Harvey? You said I think I’ll gamble, immediately I thought Dent
    If you were Alfred you would save Jake even though you thought he may be Harvey? This is a weird post for me
    Orla is protected, If Liam shoots her she is protected. It pretty much locks him as a villager if it's a legit gun and Orla is protected.
    This is a bad idea which will prove nothing. I’d like to wait on Liam’s explanation before making a decision on whether to use it or not first and foremost

@Barbara you never answered why you think I’m a wolf?
    Then doesnt want Liam to shoot Orla, why would Liam need an explanation? My strategy was too shoot Orla ie Liam doing the shooting. He would then be potentially clear but Orla would be lock clear. Why wouldnt we be waiting for Orla to find this out and not liam who was in the end Harvey
    There’s nothing of substance there on me?
    Cause I said it was good and bad news with the poison? Like I said if they were poisoned and Alfred saved one and both lived it would clear the one he saved from being a wolf, I stand by that.
    As for the contrarian aspect, I stand by that too, it was proved again today to be a poor tactic but the town is persisting with helping the wolves

Will you admit that your list might be actual BS given what we now know about Liam and Ewan?

Then gets pissed with Babs and responds to her first FFA in response
    Is it Conor and Riona or Phil and Riona?
    Again doesnt like being on a list.

I would like a 2nd opinion on this one!

Ok so here are all of Desmond's posts that mention Liam. He's been pretty solid on his stance on Liam since day 1 tbh.

Like just look at the progression, it reads fairly pure. He's got me and Fiona in there and wrong about us but it's the Liam stuff that doesn't waver.

Meh, I dunno. I just don't see it as wolfy. Could still be SK I guess?

Almost every occurrence uses the rule of 3.

Oh I could definitely get on board Clodagh or Brendan alright

I couldnt at this point

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Almost every occurrence uses the rule of 3.

So you think he's bussing and the wolves knew who Two Face was?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

village
    wendy
    babs
    doris
    phil
    Frank
    Eva

Good leans
    henry
    Angus
    Abigail
    Conor

Null
    Brendan
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Riona

More wolf than null
    Liam
    Desmond
    Fiona
    Orla

Most wolf equity
    Clodagh
    Jake

You go a long way up ur list to get to Brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

1 Hour warning - Get a vote in for Lynch or risk being a potential modkill victim - Deadshot has already been offered the contract

61AUkLvoLcL.jpg

So you think he's bussing and the wolves knew who Two Face was?

Can you have a quick flick at Conors recent posts in comparison to your ISO yesterday.

Im king of the bussers then really btw :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Have no idea where today went, only getting to sit down for some food now. Not going to get a chance to read back before deadline, going to have to base vote on below ggiven my skimming of thread throughout day.
    90 mins to catch up, wagons aren't important, vote for the wolfiest read you have

Des had a number of aggressive posts in quick succession.
    Starting to think village is ****ed
    The HD reasoning for lynching me is actually ridiculous, why would I want him shot! ****in lazy ass village

I couldnt at this point

Who are your best guesses for wolves ?

You go a long way up ur list to get to Brendan

Brendan is non-existent, the nulls are on an even keel but at least the other 3 are in some way contributing

Can you have a quick flick at Conors recent posts in comparison to your ISO yesterday.

Im king of the bussers then really btw :rolleyes:

There's nothing massively wolfy in there for me tbh.

The contrarian thing keeps cropping up and he's still pushing that line yet both competition winners have announced on thread so *shrugs*

I just don't see a wolf being so vocal against what is basically considered a pro-village strategy by most others.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Have no idea where today went, only getting to sit down for some food now. Not going to get a chance to read back before deadline, going to have to base vote on below ggiven my skimming of thread throughout day.

Des had a number of aggressive posts in quick succession.

Ahh Abi you're going to vote for Des because he got p!ssed off and rightly so that he was being targetted? I've been there so can completely understand his reactions, I'm nearly as frustrated as him reading some of the posts about him.

His first post you quoted was spot on too, everyone should be voting off who they think is wolfiest not off bandwagons. That doesn't even read aggressive

I've got 20 mins left before I'm away again (not plotting Frank you lunatic, I'm driving again).

Good to see we're as much of a clusterfcuk as last night again lol

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ahh Abi you're going to vote for Des because he got p!ssed off and rightly so that he was being targetted? I've been there so can completely understand his reactions, I'm nearly as frustrated as him reading some of the posts about him.

His first post you quoted was spot on too, everyone should be voting off who they think is wolfiest not off bandwagons. That doesn't even read aggressive

Who are you voting Eva? What's your wolf reads like?

Jake,

How did you win the ice gun?

What numbers did you submit?

If this is not answered before lynch, i am voting you, as the only reason you wont answer is because you are a wolf a will definitely survive the poisoning.

Who are you voting Eva? What's your wolf reads like?

F**ked! I'm trying to speed read loads of peoples posts and see what stands out. I'm suspicious of people jumping on Des to be honest, again easy target to jump on?

I'm not catching onto anything major. When I do I'll post.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Jake,

How did you win the ice gun?

What numbers did you submit?

If this is not answered before lynch, i am voting you, as the only reason you wont answer is because you are a wolf a will definitely survive the poisoning.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure he posted what number he picked earlier today no?

Advertisement