Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ok I get Henry is new but I dont like his posting
    Henry WW wrote: »
    I will be away for the majority of the day.

Doris, I hope you're good, and your prize is useful to us.

Wendy you seem very on edge and are currently the only person I have a read on, you'll be top of my lynch list for now.
    Doesnt like Wendy initially
    That's fine, but your response to me was so overboard that I find it impossible to ignore. No reasonable person would react that way to a simple question.

What do you mean by ISO?
    I'll have to get off line soon.

What are people's most strong wolf feelings at the moment? I'll need to put a vote in now before I leave.
    Asking everyone else for wolf leans
    Ok I've voted Ewan based on Wendy's post. I have to leave. I will talk to you tomorrow unless I get murdered I suppose.
    Was voting for Wendy but Wendys ISO on Ewan convinced him to vote for Ewan. Interesting
    Hi all.

So we were wrong on Ewan. What was he playing at towards the end? If he'd have defended himself in a reasonable manner some of us would probably have changed our vote.

Wolves will murder one of us at ten. And maybe The joker too? What does that leave the ratio like?
    Then says if he had of defended himself "some of us" would change votes. Who would you have voted for so?
    I am very shocked that the higher posters like Wendy and Co. haven't been targeted.

Af the Rogues trying to make us think they are evils. Or are they just actually evils?
    A nice bitta shade towards Wendy after following ISO
    Agree to disagree. I can't imagine the mods would create this mechanic only to have us loophole our way out of it. If we don't win it ourselves, the Rogues probably just get to pick an extra kill.
    Wants to make sure everyone participates in the Riddler game
    I'll just reiterate my fear that coming out like this could land you in a quick grave.

Not sure on who you should shoot, sorry.

I must to run back to work, late lunch again. I will try to get back on line later.
    No thoughts on who to shoot
    So we've shot a roled villager now? For what reason exactly? Just because somebody had a bullet? Things like this need to be discussed heavily. Using a bullet like that is insanity.

Whoever has the remaining bullet. Send it my way because this has ruined my day.
    Then disgusted we have eliminated a RV with a shot with no discussion
    This game is crazy. Nice shot Alfred!
    Then happy with alfreds shot
    I'm in work. I've just stolen a quick read and saw the kill post.

If the village doesn't have enough to go on then not shooting is better than shooting.

We've a 1 in 4ish chance of hitting a bad and a 3 in 4ish chance of hitting a good. It's not worth the chance. Expecially with so many roled villagers left in play.
    But doesnt want people shooting willy nilly.
    Gothamites
    Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Brendan
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Desmond
    Doris
    Eva
    Fiona
    Ewan
    Frank
    Gabriel
    Gertrude
    Henry
    Holly
    Jake
    Liam
    Orla
    Phil
    Riona
    Tegan
    Wendy

Good
    Batman
    Nightwing
    Alfred - Medic
    Commissioner Gordon - BG
    Barbara Gordon - Oracle

Unknown
    Catwoman - Thief

SK
    Joker
    Harley Quinn

Rogues
    Penguin - Counterfeiter
    Riddler - Gives out puzzles for prizes
    Poison Ivy - Gives 2 players potentially poison flowers
    Harvey Dent - Good and bad. Has healed someone with the flip of a coin.

• 23 18 in the village
    • 5 4 Good
    • 1 Unknown
    • 2 SK
    • 3 Bad
    • 1 Changeable
    • 8 Normal villagers or villagers +
    Helpful colour coded post
    I feel like people may be putting too much into figuring out the whole Dent situation. We could speculate as to how it worked til the cows come home, but at the end of the day, if it worked one way, someones theory makes sense, if it works another way, that theory may be incorrect and another could be correct.

Guessing that he could choose who to heal and whether or not to heal them with a flip is arbitrary because we'll never know, and it can put you into a rabbit hole.

He's dead now, and we're not going to get information from him, so should we not focus on finding more bads?

I'm also not convinced Poison Ivy can decide who gets the real poison and who gets the fake. But that's just speculation on my part.
    Cool, I agree with the rest of your post but the following post to follow it up is basically wolfy as ****
    I'm voting Brendan because he's basically a ghost. I wont be on much tonight, but I'll try to get a few minutes in post lynch. Provided I'm still alive, which I expect I will be.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure he posted what number he picked earlier today no?

oh, i must have missed it, i'll look back. thanks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I picked 3 for those interested.

Yeah he did say tbf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Busy busy . . But Less then 9 mins later
    Yeah, I had some downtime in the middle of the hectic day. So sue me.

How did the Mods confirm with you that your power covered the Munch ? Fairly quick turnaround time or had you already asked the questions about the power ?
    It was in the wording of the original PM. I asked them a few questions about the mechanic of it straight away and they PM'd back and confirmed the timing thing was wrong too.

How empathetic you are to our fallen colleagues . . Honest, cold, but not necessarily condemning either.
    What do you want me to do? Cry over their bodies? I had no read on either of them so I was never going to put my protection on them. I ran out of time last night to consider possible candidates so I chose myself. Not gonna apologise for that. And seeing as how I wasn't gonna protect either of the fallen anyway, there was nothing missed.

Whoever won the prize today, is there anything in the explanation of the communication of the prize that looks a bit off ?

I've voted for Des tonight FYI. This day has been a clusterfnck from the beginning. I've run around like a headless chicken all day and I'm sweaty and exhausted now.

Also I don't wanna shoot myself in the foot and I appreciate the trust but there are a few guys who have me on their village list. I am in no way confirmed as a villager and should therefore be viewed with the same amount of suspicion as everyone else. But FWIW I am a villager so again, thanks for the trust.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ahh Abi you're going to vote for Des because he got p!ssed off and rightly so that he was being targetted? I've been there so can completely understand his reactions, I'm nearly as frustrated as him reading some of the posts about him.

His first post you quoted was spot on too, everyone should be voting off who they think is wolfiest not off bandwagons. That doesn't even read aggressive

The first was quoted for the "vote for the wolfiest".

You are his biggest defender from the limited read I've done, are you team-mates.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Jake,

How did you win the ice gun?

What numbers did you submit?

If this is not answered before lynch, i am voting you, as the only reason you wont answer is because you are a wolf a will definitely survive the poisoning.
    I guessed red as the color and as mentioned earlier picked #3. Are you doubting I won? I said I could shoot someone within 3 hrs. I asked the villagers. Not many suggestions. Fiona was on the list. I shot her. Fiona was dead 3 hrs later. What more proof you need?

I picked 3 for those interested.

aye, found it,

but, we need a few people on fionas number tomorrow in case this is a lie.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Ok I get Henry is new but I dont like his posting

Doesnt like Wendy initially

Asking everyone else for wolf leans

Was voting for Wendy but Wendys ISO on Ewan convinced him to vote for Ewan. Interesting

Then says if he had of defended himself "some of us" would change votes. Who would you have voted for so?

A nice bitta shade towards Wendy after following ISO

Wants to make sure everyone participates in the Riddler game

No thoughts on who to shoot

Then disgusted we have eliminated a RV with a shot with no discussion

Then happy with alfreds shot

But doesnt want people shooting willy nilly.

Helpful colour coded post

Cool, I agree with the rest of your post but the following post to follow it up is basically wolfy as ****

I like this ISO tbh. I'm a bit confused as to why Babs was handing Henners a village card earlier if I'm honest. Town lean cos of newbie, maybe. Village... haven't seen remotely enough to be that confident.

Would be worth looking into Babs is Henry flips red imo.

Who are your best guesses for wolves ?

At this point honestly on the speed reads I am currently doing
    Henry is getting my vote
    Frank
    Phil, if he wasnt poisoned I would probably vote him tbh. I get Wendy is going the other direction but if Phil survives then id be peeking him tonight

I guessed red as the color and as mentioned earlier picked #3. Are you doubting I won? I said I could shoot someone within 3 hrs. I asked the villagers. Not many suggestions. Fiona was on the list. I shot her. Fiona was dead 3 hrs later. What more proof you need?

Did you enter the Riddler competition?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Town leans (very basic):
    Barbara
    Frank
    Gertrude
    Henry
    Orla
    Wendy

Abigail (slight town)
    Phil (v slight town maybe)

Jake (slight wolf)

Wolf leans:
    Des
    Eva (still think she's HQ)

Null leans:
    Angus
    Brendan
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Holly (is she even playing?)
    Riona

At this point honestly on the speed reads I am currently doing
    Henry is getting my vote
    Frank
    Phil, if he wasnt poisoned I would probably vote him tbh. I get Wendy is going the other direction but if Phil survives then id be peeking him tonight

Don't fooking rely on me anyways, I've been having a horrendous game :(

So stop start and can't get into the flow of it at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    The first was quoted for the "vote for the wolfiest".

You are his biggest defender from the limited read I've done, are you team-mates.

No and I strongly dislike that insinuation every game whenever I stick up for someone. If I think somebodys being screwed and I don't believe they're bad from doing my own reads on them then I'll stick up for them.

It just so happens that I was in his exact position last night so it's a little too close to home and so I'm annoyed for him

Have no idea where today went, only getting to sit down for some food now. Not going to get a chance to read back before deadline, going to have to base vote on below ggiven my skimming of thread throughout day.

Des had a number of aggressive posts in quick succession.

Hey Abi, sorry for my tone being pissed off however when no one else other than maybe two or three people are interest in actually finding wolves, its gets frustrating as ****. The post in context to what I was replying to is perfectly acceptable IMO. Nothing aggressive IMO.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Did you enter the Riddler competition?

No. Took me so long to figure out the first one. Ie how to pm werewolfgm!

Ok well unfortunately I have to go. Sorry I can't be around for lynch again. Bad week for me :/

I've voted off my FFA anyways

So half hour before lynch and it's quiet. Tells you the wolves are laughing their asses off at us, no panic in these here parts because we're clearly not even close to finding them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I fully get the defensive stance when challenged.

It is just my read of the level of it.

Think I'll be voting either Abi or Henry.

Don't like that Abi came on and jumped on the Des wagon. I get RL gets in the way but I don't agree with the reasoning and then asking am I his team mate for defending him. If I was his team mate and knew he was going down I would in my backside be defending him so hard on thread.

Henry after seeing Des ISO. I didn't like it earlier when he was so annoyed over Jake shooting Fiona. I thought it was so unfair when nobody was helping the situation. It didn't sit right with me at all and seeing that Henry himself said he had no input to it and then cheering on Alfred for getting the shot right. If Jake had of got the shot right it would have been the same so was unfair to be so hard on him over it.

I fully get the defensive stance when challenged.

It is just my read of the level of it.

I wasnt challenged, I was purely pissed off with the lack of challenge actually

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I'm currently on Brendan myself. A quiet wolf can still be a wolf.

Des villager IMO. Nice iso on henry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ok so Conor struck me yesterday as a villager, a selection of some quotes from him and conversatins where he made some sense.

The above was in response to me being a wolf which is probably why I took my eye off him

The rest of the above was some good chat about straregy nothing wolfy there.

His response to the ISO from Wendy

Bitta mechanic chat

So the guns come out and he seems a bit defensive. A change of tone definitely

Not happy with being put on a list

Not in favour of firing the bullet

Doubts Babs and Orla are wolves, like me yesterday, too vocal.

If you were Alfred you would save Jake even though you thought he may be Harvey? This is a weird post for me

Those were two separate arguments and in fairness should have gone in two separate posts. Now that he isn't Harvey he would be in my village pile

Then doesnt want Liam to shoot Orla, why would Liam need an explanation? My strategy was too shoot Orla ie Liam doing the shooting. He would then be potentially clear but Orla would be lock clear. Why wouldnt we be waiting for Orla to find this out and not liam who was in the end Harvey

I misunderstood this and I thought you said it would clear Liam, which it wouldn't have

Then gets pissed with Babs and responds to her first FFA in response
    Barbara has a list that has Fiona and myself near the bottom and Liam near the top, when she's called out on it she gives some nonsense about protecting a seer pick
    Again doesnt like being on a list.
    You had two lists, I think its reasonable enough to query whether I'm on it or not
    I would like a 2nd opinion on this one!

Response in bold above

Oh wow, that was stupid, medic had till 9pm no? Why make a decision at this point is bizarre!

Btw Liam is wolf 2 for when I die

NRV + Is basically a role not listed in the OP, I have one of those! I'm dead tonight so might aswell reveal that bit now :(
    Probably time to just clear this up, I am an NRV+, I believe me and Orla have the same mechanic in play which is why I believe her role claim and the protection. Just wanna put it out there, doesnt clear her but the lack of a counter claim on the protection locks her clear for me and everyone else should I be the one to get the noose.

Don't like that Abi came on and jumped on the Des wagon. I get RL gets in the way but I don't agree with the reasoning and then asking am I his team mate for defending him. If I was his team mate and knew he was going down I would in my backside be defending him so hard on thread.

Henry after seeing Des ISO. I didn't like it earlier when he was so annoyed over Jake shooting Fiona. I thought it was so unfair when nobody was helping the situation. It didn't sit right with me at all and seeing that Henry himself said he had no input to it and then cheering on Alfred for getting the shot right. If Jake had of got the shot right it would have been the same so was unfair to be so hard on him over it.

Nobody was helping the situation?

He got a list of 5 names, of people helping him.

i veto'd 3 of them.

What do you mean no help.
    Yeah, he ignored my veto and blasted a RV away.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Response in bold above

Ive no time to ISO babs but shes been on me for a while and I would like to, I am just to tired and time is against me

i veto'd 3 of them.

You also vetod Harvey Dent

i veto'd 3 of them.

When was this? I was online for most of the time but went to the shop and was on my phone towards the end.

Ive no time to ISO babs but shes been on me for a while and I would like to, I am just to tired and time is against me

My vote is on Barbara FWIW

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

MOD REMINDER

15 MINUTE VOTE WARNING.

Get voting or get shot.

• Advertisement

I also suggested he didn't shoot anyone, which he acknowledged and ignored. Although as I've said previously I don't think his actions were wolfy, just rash

Advertisement