Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Exactly it’s a role not listed in the OP so now way of proving it exists and her timing of the reveal is off. My only doubt is that the only way I can think of her being protected is by Batman’s protection and if he didn’t pick her then he would know she was lying

Batman didn't pick her is my thought process on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Your reasoning is stretched and wolfy in itself, I'll leave others decide

I've said that myself Desmond.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I've said that myself Desmond.

Well not the wolfy part obviously but the stretched part.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Batman didn't pick her is my thought process on it

Then who did Batman protect and who is supposedly protecting Orla?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Exactly it’s a role not listed in the OP so now way of proving it exists and her timing of the reveal is off. My only doubt is that the only way I can think of her being protected is by Batman’s protection and if he didn’t pick her then he would know she was lying

But what if he picked a wolf to protect though. Being protected doesn’t clear her I think.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

If you have time, look into Conor and Riona before you go

What’s this about?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Vote is on Desmond at the moment and unlikely to change. Good shot Alfred.

Two Face healing Dessie yet voting for him is such a classic distancing tactic I can't ignore it tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Why would anyone counterclaim Rachel Dawes? She’s not an RV. Feck it there’s a decent chance wolves have even been given aliases, wouldn’t be the first time . Why make that claim after softing a role?

That’s wolf play

This just reminded me of the last big game where a player made up a character not in the OP and we just accepted it until the very last straw. Not saying it's the same but made me think of that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    But what if he picked a wolf to protect though. Being protected doesn’t clear her I think.

Very true that Riona! That’s what was stopping me voting her as I’ve found her very dodgy again today. Gonna place a vote on her now.

Then who did Batman protect and who is supposedly protecting Orla?

Orla found Batman and it's an auto protect, if you find the player you get protection. So Batman hasn't picked someone is where I am coming from which means Orla is good. Lynching her is idiotic.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Vote is on Desmond at the moment and unlikely to change. Good shot Alfred.

Two Face healing Dessie yet voting for him is such a classic distancing tactic I can't ignore it tbh.

Ugh at least look at Phil and Riona before you do. Don't push me without doing so

Starting to think village is ****ed

The one thing I'm trying to reconcile is that surely Two Face doesn't have a list of wolves names, given his switching allegiances?

So I don't think you can consider it as a team per se?

Why does Two Face heal then vote for Desmond though, I don't get it.

The one thing I'm trying to reconcile is that surely Two Face doesn't have a list of wolves names, given his switching allegiances?

Can I also point that Liam said that Alfred should not heel me, I mean come on ta **** like! I dont know his reasoning for that carry on

Ugh at least look at Phil and Riona before you do. Don't push me without doing so

Des I'm listening. Why Conor and Riona? Is there something about them to look for?

I'm going to quickly do a bit of digging, most of my time today was spent on Fiona (Sigh) and the competitions and stuff so I need to reevaluate.

Trying to make sense of the Liam healing Des part. We don't know for certain that Dent even knows who the wolves are and vice versa, he also would have been the DA yesterday so good so I can't get on board with lynching Des because Liam healed him. It doesn't add up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Hey guys, not long back from Dublin zoo and not gonna have a whole lot of time to post between now and lynch.

How are we looking re: wagons?

Did Liam say he was voting for Des if you know off the top of your head?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ewan WW| Angus WW, Wendy WW, Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW| steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW| Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW| Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW| Orla WW
    Liam WW| Riona ww
    Conor WW| Barbara WW
    Wendy WW| Ewan WW
    Fiona WW| Tegan WW
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Added Fiona

Ewan WW| Angus WW, Wendy WW, Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW| steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW| Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW| Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW| Orla WW
    Liam WW| Riona ww
    Conor WW| Barbara WW
    Wendy WW| Ewan WW
    Fiona WW| Tegan WW

I don't understand the point of posting these tables and no conclusions.

Ditto for Henry's big massive post but at least I guess he lists everyone.

Anyways, Two Face is a peripheral wolf, I don't actually know if it helps either way with wagonomics at all. Not really tbh, it doesn't clear or damn anyone.

Hey guys, not long back from Dublin zoo and not gonna have a whole lot of time to post between now and lynch.

Looking like one might be forming on Des

The HD reasoning for lynching me is actually ridiculous, why would I want him shot! ****in lazy ass village

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Is it Conor and Riona or Phil and Riona?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Is it Conor and Riona or Phil and Riona?

Sorry doing an ISO on Phil, you and Riona!

Des has been on Liam since yesterday tbf.

But he also had me as lock wolf so *shrugs*

I don't understand the point of posting these tables and no conclusions.

Ditto for Henry's big massive post but at least I guess he lists everyone.

Anyways, Two Face is a peripheral wolf, I don't actually know if it helps either way with wagonomics at all. Not really tbh, it doesn't clear or damn anyone.

It's fact, not opinion. People can make up their own conclusions when they see the results for themselves

Am I the only one who's far more sketch of Phil than of Desmond? This all seems a bit like reaching to be honest and if it wouldn't potentially be a wasted vote I would vote for Phil tonight. This all feels very strange. Trying to figure out where to put my vote but I won't be joining the Desmond wagon, I can't see it

Des has been on Liam since yesterday tbf.

But he also had me as lock wolf so *shrugs*

Yeah cause i thought you did a task! Did you do a task *shrugs* my days

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Looking like one might be forming on Des

Well then I have obviously missed a lot. I'd have never thought he was a wolf yesterday

Heads melted, I feel like there's too many people I haven't got a lick of a read on :rolleyes:

Why Phil? Explain. I'd be the other way with the poisoned parties, I've thought Jake is a wolf for a while tbh

• Advertisement

90 mins to catch up, wagons aren't important, vote for the wolfiest read you have

Advertisement