Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    My vote is on Barbara FWIW

I dont think anyone should post who they are voting for with the counterfeiter in play. No harm in giving them zero info

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    When was this? I was online for most of the time but went to the shop and was on my phone towards the end.

From my POV, I was online for the majority of the 3 hours and barely anyone was talking productively about it. A few people said a few names but nobody was properly agreeing on anything or being helpful, I'll stand by that from what I read. It was a tought decision for anyone to make and the reaction to it granted a RV died was a OTT and unfair considering the position he was in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

You also vetod Harvey Dent

As explained already, they were my n1 peek. Its in thread, go look it up.

I also suggested he didn't shoot anyone, which he acknowledged and ignored. Although as I've said previously I don't think his actions were wolfy, just rash

I offered the same thing, I was pushing for the conversation to be had but nobody was taking it seriously. The people who reacted strongly to it should have said that the shot shouldn't have been fired instead of reacting to it after the fact

Barbara WW wrote: »

Ah right, that makes it cool! You are a bit mad :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

When was this? I was online for most of the time but went to the shop and was on my phone towards the end.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Ok. Updated list.
    Liam
    Angus
    Fiona
    Conor
    Des

Not many suggestions coming which leads me to believe some ‘high # posters’ are bad. Interesting!

here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I dont think anyone should post who they are voting for with the counterfeiter in play. No harm in giving them zero info

I may or may not be still on brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Baggly wrote: »
    1 Hour warning - Get a vote in for Lynch or risk being a potential modkill victim - Deadshot has already been offered the contract

61AUkLvoLcL.jpg

Where is the lynch link? I’ve been working out since my last post when I asked somebody to put up a link!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Think I'll be voting either Abi or Henry.

Don't like that Abi came on and jumped on the Des wagon. I get RL gets in the way but I don't agree with the reasoning and then asking am I his team mate for defending him. If I was his team mate and knew he was going down I would in my backside be defending him so hard on thread.

Henry after seeing Des ISO. I didn't like it earlier when he was so annoyed over Jake shooting Fiona. I thought it was so unfair when nobody was helping the situation. It didn't sit right with me at all and seeing that Henry himself said he had no input to it and then cheering on Alfred for getting the shot right. If Jake had of got the shot right it would have been the same so was unfair to be so hard on him over it.

My point is still the same. Shooting without solid evidence is not good given the current statistics.

Would you and Desmond have preferred me to say 'Alfred that was a terrible thing to do. Why did you shoot a bad guy. '

Of course I'm angry we shot one of the most powerful villagers and happy we shot a Rogue.

You're both being pedantic as all hell. I just posted what everyone was thinking.

I am not available most of the day. I slip in when I can and I was unable to when the whole gunshot business was taking place. If I had have been on line. My point would have been articulated then. Don't shoot unless you are certain. Same would have gone for Alfred had he said he was going to shoot.

Vote me if you must, but maybe get some actual reasonable evidence first. That goes for Desmond too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

Can you explain that? You might be right. We should defo say between 9 and 9.30 so we can see if things have been changed. Otherwise it'll start another argument that can't be proved

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Where is the lynch link? I’ve been working out since my last post when I asked somebody to put up a link!!!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057848927

Main werewolf forum. Under the thread that says current werewolf game lynch link

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Somebody asked what the point of my long player list was.

I've mentioned plenty of times that I'm finding it difficult to keep up with the game. Having a clearly outlined snapshot of the status of everything helps me to understand where I am.

I post it because I thought it may be helpful to others who are feeling similarly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Sorry guys, I went afternoon drinking :D I’ve been trying to keep an eye on what’s happening. Doesn’t seem to be much consensus on where votes are going tonight. I voted earlier incase I didn’t get a chance and stuck with the same as last night. Haven’t seen anything to change my mind today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Switching my vote to Barbara. She’s nuts.

Ewan still on the lynch form and Mary :)

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I went afternoon drinking :D I’ve been trying to keep an eye on what’s happening. Doesn’t seem to be much consensus on where votes are going tonight. I voted earlier incase I didn’t get a chance and stuck with the same as last night. Haven’t seen anything to change my mind today.

Well played

Barbara WW wrote: »

I literally can't wait until you are dead, you are exceptionally infuriating

Nobody believes you're the seer, its noise that's not helping the village, that means you're either a wolf or a distraction.

If you really did peek Harvey you should have said so, you didn't

Henry WW wrote: »
    Somebody asked what the point of my long player list was.

I've mentioned plenty of times that I'm finding it difficult to keep up with the game. Having a clearly outlined snapshot of the status of everything helps me to understand where I am.

I post it because I thought it may be helpful to others who are feeling similarly.

Damn it Henry why would you make me change my mind like that at the last minute!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Well played

I’m not understanding?

• Advertisement

Frank, my oul flower, whats your reads on this fine day?

They may gain Bane's Venom forumula, Scarecrows fear toxin, Dr Strange's re-animation abilities, a bullet with Deadshot's accuracy or even Mr Freeze's gun.

I’m sorry Orla but you were so off today I can’t come up with a good reason why you were so cryptic and odd other then potentially above. I had asked who had voted in riddlers competition and was trying to figure out if some of you got different prizes.

It still doesn’t explain why you came out. Even if Batman protected you, why come out so early? I think we need to test that hypothesis.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Nobody believes you're the seer, its noise that's not helping the village, that means you're either a wolf or a distraction.

This is exactly why Babs needs to die.

They may gain Bane's Venom forumula, Scarecrows fear toxin, Dr Strange's re-animation abilities, a bullet with Deadshot's accuracy or even Mr Freeze's gun.

I’m sorry Orla but you were so off today I can’t come up with a good reason why you were so cryptic and odd other then potentially above. I had asked who had voted in riddlers competition and was trying to figure out if some of you got different prizes.

It still doesn’t explain why you came out. Even if Batman protected you, why come out so early? I think we need to test that hypothesis.

Unless she got “dr stranges reanimation” ability? Hmm, too late to turn back now, if that’s the case you survive the munch anyways.

There is a wolf, what the **** is this post?

Oh god I just switched to Barb!! I believed Henry, he read so genuine and Abi I didn't feel strongly enough but this made sense to me :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Voting closed.

Results at 9.30pm

season-4-the-simpsons-4x12-l2Je7DcGpaCucsXyU

Abi, you see my frustrations yet?

• Advertisement

Oh god I don't know what I've just done, the last time I went panic hopping from votes at the last minute I missed the last baddie, when will I learn?!

Advertisement