Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I've literally banged the drum for him to be shot! He didn't want me healed yesterday either when I was poisoned.

He was two face/Harvey and it seemed like Harvey healed you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    At 14:43 you had Fiona as 5th wolfiest and Liam as 2nd most village.

By 16:37 you were vetoing both

You’re all over the shop and clearly full of it

I had to uphold seer cover, which is shot for me now. keep it up everyone else.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm not seeing why SK shoots fiona, its not an SK move. Why would SK even admit to having the gun, why not just roll the dice and shoot.

It's not an SK move? A roles villager is dead and they've got credibility with some of the village, as evidenced by your own words. That's why an SK would do it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

My FFA from earlier is pretty redundant. I'm gonna try do a few isos for tonight but won't be home till half 7. Gotta hit a wolf tonight

Phil WW wrote: »

Yeah that's a fact alright

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

So what are you thinking ?

So the situation is two people were chosen by the wolves for Poisoning. Doris and Desmond. Doris gets healed. Two face tosses a coin that "heals" Desmond . .

So, why would Two face do this ?

1. He has to play his role each day and since he had a chance to toss a coin to save somebody he did it.
    2. He had a choice to toss the coin to cause confusion/trouble. But what did the other coin flip do ? Would that of Killed Desmond ? Would that of just shown "Dent tossed a coin that did nothing" ? Did they want to kill Desmond (who got the fake poison) to cast some shade on Doris ?
    3. Something else?

What exactly is your theory here ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I had to uphold seer cover, which is shot for me now. keep it up everyone else.

The same seer cover you’ve openly being claiming since the start?

The same one you claimed Liam was good on?

Was Harvey good or bad yesterday? I haven't clue, I thought Liam was a wolf hence me wanting him shot

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A Coin has been tossed

cItcKIj.gif

Heads: Desmond WW has been healed

https://imgur.com/a/L2JqLAz

This is Liam healing Desmond. I suppose it is quite possibly it wasn't intentional and that tails would have been Desmond and someone else die. Or tails could just have been Desmond was not healed.

Frank WW wrote: »
    So what are you thinking ?

So the situation is two people were chosen by the wolves for Poisoning. Doris and Desmond. Doris gets healed. Two face tosses a coin that "heals" Desmond . .

So, why would Two face do this ?

1. He has to play his role each day and since he had a chance to toss a coin to save somebody he did it.
    2. He had a choice to toss the coin to cause confusion/trouble. But what did the other coin flip do ? Would that of Killed Desmond ? Would that of just shown "Dent tossed a coin that did nothing" ? Did they want to kill Desmond (who got the fake poison) to cast some shade on Doris ?
    3. Something else?

What exactly is your theory here ?

My thinking is maybe that they gave Desmond fake poison and knew that it would be fake. That might cast shade on him when he survives. So to cover that they toss the coin to 'heal' him, with the other option being something else happening. But if that other thing happened Desmond wouldn't die anyway because it was the fake poison. I realise it's an out there theory.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I dont think so. I think he was playing both sides until numbers went small. If outed he could claim the heal and be working for team village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    The same seer cover you’ve openly being claiming since the start?

The same one you claimed Liam was good on?

Sorry, I get you now

I still think you’re all over the place, nobody really cares about your seer claim, I’d be very surprised if the seer has actually said who they’ve gone for like that.
    I just find you’re behaviour very wolfie and when ur caught out you just shrug and say meh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I dont believe any seer claims so far. They make zero sense.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay guys, I'm trying to double task with actual real life work.

I've won a protect for the next 12 hours so it should save someone from the munch in the morning. Not sure who to put it on but I have to decide before the lynch tonight. I've some thinking to do before then. Happy to entertain suggestions but ultimately I'll be the one making the decision.

Busy busy . . But Less then 9 mins later
    Well the PM specifically said it didn't cover the lynch or poison and did cover the munch. So even if the 12 hour thing wasn't totally correct they've confirmed with me that it covers the munch so I'm happy enough with that.

How did the Mods confirm with you that your power covered the Munch ? Fairly quick turnaround time or had you already asked the questions about the power ?
    Also FWIW I protected myself last night as I was the only person I could be sure of. I never would've protected Steve or Isla anyway so that's that. Soznotsoz.

How empathetic you are to our fallen colleagues . . Honest, cold, but not necessarily condemning either.

Whoever won the prize today, is there anything in the explanation of the communication of the prize that looks a bit off ?

My thinking is maybe that they gave Desmond fake poison and knew that it would be fake. That might cast shade on him when he survives. So to cover that they toss the coin to 'heal' him, with the other option being something else happening. But if that other thing happened Desmond wouldn't die anyway because it was the fake poison. I realise it's an out there theory.

Ok, so you are defending Dessie on this theory anyway ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I’ll be voting shortly, doesn’t like like we have much consensus.

I’ll be putting a vote on orla, on the basis that she’s a lying wolf.

Ok, so you are defending Dessie on this theory anyway ?

No, I've voted for him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I feel like people may be putting too much into figuring out the whole Dent situation. We could speculate as to how it worked til the cows come home, but at the end of the day, if it worked one way, someones theory makes sense, if it works another way, that theory may be incorrect and another could be correct.

Guessing that he could choose who to heal and whether or not to heal them with a flip is arbitrary because we'll never know, and it can put you into a rabbit hole.

He's dead now, and we're not going to get information from him, so should we not focus on finding more bads?

I'm also not convinced Poison Ivy can decide who gets the real poison and who gets the fake. But that's just speculation on my part.

Riona WW wrote: »

Despite the role claim and no counter claim?

No, I've voted for him.

Cool, completely outside of my control for your reasoning but fair enough

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm voting Brendan because he's basically a ghost. I wont be on much tonight, but I'll try to get a few minutes in post lynch. Provided I'm still alive, which I expect I will be.

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm voting Brendan because he's basically a ghost. I wont be on much tonight, but I'll try to get a few minutes in post lynch. Provided I'm still alive, which I expect I will be.

If you have time, look into Conor and Riona before you go

Cool, completely outside of my control for your reasoning but fair enough

Yeah, I understand. If you can come up with a convincing argument for someone else I might be swayed but probably not because it would have to convince me that you aren't a wolf and they are. Good luck to you though.

No, I've voted for him.

So you think the wolves were casting shade on Dessie cause he’s on team SK then? I’m not getting your reasoning on the dent situation matching up with why you are voting for him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Despite the role claim and no counter claim?

Why would anyone counterclaim Rachel Dawes? She’s not an RV. Feck it there’s a decent chance wolves have even been given aliases, wouldn’t be the first time . Why make that claim after softing a role?

That’s wolf play

So you think the wolves were casting shade on Dessie cause he’s on team SK then? I’m not getting your reasoning on the dent situation matching up with why you are voting for him.

I think that Liam as dent had the choice to flick a coin, one option would be healing Desmond with the other option being Desmond not being healed perhaps. My theory is that it didn't matter which way the coin fell given that he'd been fake poisoned. It was a way of avoiding the shade caused by Desmond surviving the fake poison.

I feel the same in that it doesn’t add up the way Orla has gone about things today.
    Why would anyone counterclaim Rachel Dawes? She’s not an RV. Feck it there’s a decent chance wolves have even been given aliases, wouldn’t be the first time . Why make that claim after softing a role?

That’s wolf play

Two NRVs have roll claimed by day 2, that’s pretty unusual for me when neither was on the chopping block at the time they revealed. Wendy has a sort of alibi for coming out, Orlas is difficult to make sense of to be honest. New player maybe but this is a tactic some use.

It’s not inconceivable that our villains got fake role names (counterfeit) or maybe they all got an nrv name? Coming out so quickly as an NRV is not good for RVs and is not a pro village move. Again Wendy sort of had a reason but what did we learn from her reveal? I remember it was for a strategy but other then creating an alibi or some credibility in her reveal did we learn anything from it?

I think that Liam as dent had the choice to flick a coin, one option would be healing Desmond with the other option being Desmond not being healed perhaps. My theory is that it didn't matter which way the coin fell given that he'd been fake poisoned. It was a way of avoiding the shade caused by Desmond surviving the fake poison.

Your reasoning is stretched and wolfy in itself, I'll leave others decide

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

That’s wolf play

Exactly it’s a role not listed in the OP so now way of proving it exists and her timing of the reveal is off. My only doubt is that the only way I can think of her being protected is by Batman’s protection and if he didn’t pick her then he would know she was lying

• Advertisement

That’s wolf play

If no one is counter claiming the role or the protection then I believe her

Advertisement