Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

You posted a video of Flashy's gear a few weeks ago.

I had you sussed well before that though.

Full of bollox tommy that lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Do lags actually refer to themselves as ‘on the numbers’?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Full of bollox tommy that lad.

For a lad that want's him whacked so badly, he's no bother promoting his gear on boards.
    someone whack that ****er glen ward already
    Video of flashy’s good stuff... 2000 an oz coke, pretty much highest quality one can get

www streamable DOT com/jxmxf

Turtyturd wrote: »
    No prisoners refer to those who go on protection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Capper sentenced to 3 and a half years today for 2 assaults 3 years ago

• Advertisement

Capper sentenced to 3 and a half years today for 2 assaults 3 years ago

Yeah seen that in the Morgan?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

''On the numbers'' means on protection. Protection has different meanings in different places. For example, a prisoner can be on protection from all others (PAO) meaning he can absolutely not mix with anybody else. This type of protection is reserved mainly for sex offenders or informants or people with a bounty on their head. A less restrictive version is when a prisoner can be with other lads who are on protection too but who aren't fighting with each other so they can have recreation, exercise etc together. Main reason for 'normal' protection is stupid arguments, owing out money or being paranoid.

Second assault was in Sin apparently

Omackeral wrote: »

''On the numbers'' means on protection. Protection has different meanings in different places. For example, a prisoner can be on protection from all others (PAO) meaning he can absolutely not mix with anybody else. This type of protection is reserved mainly for sex offenders or informants or people with a bounty on their head. A less restrictive version is when a prisoner can can be with other lads who are on protection too but who aren't fighting with each other so they can have recreation, exercise etc together.

PAO can be placed on you if a threat is issued on your life too?

Second assault was in Sin apparently
    Ah right thought it was the assaults on Craig Ryan in Morgan years ago.

• Advertisement

Absolutely. If it gets to that stage, I'd imagine you'd be stuck on a vunerables landing away from whichever prison the threat is coming from. There's also a good order ruling that can have lads on bang-up 23 hours a day with solo exercise. Usually reserved for problem inmates. This is mostly served in controlled units frequently known as the block

Ah right thought it was the assaults on Craig Ryan in Morgan years ago.

Yeah I read one in the Morgan and one in Sin

Absolutely. If it gets to that stage, I'd imagine you'd be stuck on a vunerables landing away from whichever prison the threat is coming from. There's also a good order ruling that can have lads on bang-up 23 hours a day with solo exercise. Usually reserved for problem inmates. This is mostly served in controlled units frequently known as the block

Yeah I remember a lad got one a year ago and was ran to A wing while we were in for lunch.

Ahh the oul CBU hahaha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Turtyturd wrote:

On the numbers is an English prison expression.
    Nonces,grasses and bent coppers would be put on Rule 43 for their own protection.
    43 is why they call it "the numbers".

For obvious reasons no self respecting jailbird is going to admit he did his time on Rule 43!

Yeah I remember a lad got one a year ago and was ran to A wing while we were in for lunch.

Ahh the oul CBU hahaha

Care Bare Unit or Controlled Behavioural Unit, which do you reckon is more appropriate?!

Nonces,grasses and bent coppers would be put on Rule 43 for their own protection.

Always loved that word, even if it's real British. Think I read that it comes from Not Of Normal Criminal Element. Fantastic.

Ahh the oul CBU hahaha

Care Bare Unit or Controlled Behavioural Unit, which do you reckon is more appropriate?!

Depends if Horsey is still down there hahahah

Turtyturd wrote:

For obvious reasons no self respecting jailbird is going to admit he did his time on Rule 43!
    On the numbers is used in Irish jails.

It absolutely is. Think he's saying it comes from England though.

It absolutely is. Think he's saying it comes from England though.
    Oh misunderstood

• Advertisement

He was a smashing player indeed hahah

“He may have found himself in one of the English teams had he not suffered this injury,” counsel told Judge Martin Nolan, adding that Capper had attended a number of football trials as a young man.

Now he just attends regular trials.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Now he just attends regular trials.

Word is he was a good corner forward for isles once upon a time. I didnt know he was that young 25, only a nipper.

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    Word is he was a good corner forward for isles once upon a time. I didnt know he was that young 25, only a nipper.

He was. Also he's fcuking huge. Him and Caolan Smith are absolute monsters size wise for lads of their age.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

why is being a football player used as a defence?? I've seen it in a few cases, "promising football/sportsman", so what??? It's up there with the Chewbakka defence in South Park, insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

He was. Also he's fcuking huge. Him and Caolan Smith are absolute monsters size wise for lads of their age.

Yeah, two mountains of men. Probably come out even bigger.

Have ya ever witnessed the sparring sessions In the dog track hahahah. He used to be upper cutting and volleying lads all over the yard with the gloves on hahahaha

• Advertisement

Yeah, two mountains of men. Probably come out even bigger.
    If caolan is brought home he won't be getting out hahah

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement