Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

I haven’t took drugs in months. I bet your the one who will gladly buy a bag every weekend off these scumbags and then comment on here like your a saint. You’re just as bad funding there fueds. Who’s the junky now?

What? I don't touch drugs. Where have I ever said different. Ok i get it now. Summer holidays, your getting feisty. Go to summer camp kid ya will be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ilovemycharlie

Charlie Bowden. This guy is worse than cancer himself over in dubai

What? I don't touch drugs. Where have I ever said different. Ok i get it now. Summer holidays, your getting feisty. Go to summer camp kid ya will be ok.

I’m a full time working university graduate your a scrote from coolock hahahaha

YOU’RE

YOU’RE

Y
    O
    U

R
    E

YOU’RE

YOU’RE

Y
    O
    U

R
    E

I'm only a working class scrote im not meant to know better. Him on the other hand. Full-time employee University graduate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

mods are gonna be in here any minutes to kick your asses

YOU’RE

YOU’RE

Y
    O
    U

R
    E
    Sound for that grammar nazi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

YOU’RE

YOU’RE

Y
    O
    U

R
    E

Noone give a fcuk about spelling here FFS, as long as people can decipher it, also this is a gangland tread, not a American spelling bee.

Is sticky still around? Has any1 seen her/him :)

Is sticky still around? Has any1 seen her/him :)

??

??

That mad russian who loves dub gangsters, or is she/he still hiding out posting nonsense polls without been seen around in real life?

• Advertisement

I'm only a working class scrote im not meant to know better. Him on the other hand. Full-time employee University graduate

atleast you know your place.

That mad russian who loves dub gangsters, or is she/he still hiding out posting nonsense polls without been seen around in real life?

Link us please haha

Are you her, hugs?

She reads the thread so say something she can put on her Twitter account.

Are you her, hugs?

Which twitter is it?

Link us please haha

I not linking that crazy witches twitter but it's easily found threw Daniels passport..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/graham-dwyers-girlfriend-moves-on-to-find-love-with-irelands-most-vicious-inmate-31414939.html.

Ohhh I know that one. I thought that was a child

Are you her, hugs?

Haha, no I'm not her, her level of mental illness far surpasses mine :)

I'm trying to get her/his :) boards handle but she/he has so many devices and accounts there's no hope of pinning her account.

Ohhh I know that one. I thought that was a child

Nope that's sticky, do you know her in real life?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

I'm trying to get her/his :) boards handle but she/he has so many devices and accounts there's no hope of pinning her account.

Why do you want her boards handle? Shes a *****ng moron.

Nope that's sticky, do you know her in real life?

No mate I was directed to that twitter page by you a few weeks ago that was first time I seen it. Madness

• Advertisement

Boxing.Fan wrote: »

What I wanna know is who the ****s sir puppy and Einstein hahaha

I just googled her name and came across some weird YouTube video from a Garda station.

Totally agree she's mental but not a moron, she is been fed name threw PMs to spam twitter with polls but high ranking people of different gangs are giving them to her and she is screenshotting every pm and conversation she has.

She's courting attention, she cant cry when it comes back to bite her in the hairy hole.

What I wanna know is who the ****s sir puppy and Einstein hahaha

Sir puppy is suppose to be Daniel, Einstein I haven't a clue .

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Totally agree she's mental but not a moron, she is been fed name threw PMs to spam twitter with polls but high ranking people of different gangs are giving them to her and she is screenshotting every pm and conversation she has.

She's courting attention, she cant cry when it comes back to bite her in the hairy hole.

I dont buy any of it. I'd say shes having back and forth conversations with herself half the time.

Are you lads really taking stuff like this seriously?

Screenshot-20190708-163651-Chrome.jpg

I just googled her name and came across some weird YouTube video from a Garda station.

I've went threw it all thanks, if all that posted in the videos and comments were true it would have been well reported by now.
    I dont buy any of it. I'd say shes having back and forth conversations with herself half the time.

Not any of that ****e or linking commas to every account under the sun. She's definitely having back and forth with herself, but the PMs from insiderman, peter and a few others who were feeding her names and as involved.in criminality in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

I enjoyed when we were just judging the scum killing each other, now that they are on here with their terrible grammar it's become insufferable. :(

Take nothing off that page she was mentioning junkies and clowns who done their whack on the numbers as top gangsters hahah

I enjoyed when we were just judging the scum killing each other, now that they are on here with their terrible grammar it's become insufferable. :(

Waht u sadin their m8 :) dnt old bcak nw, laeve it out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

I haven’t took drugs in months. I bet your the one who will gladly buy a bag every weekend off these scumbags and then comment on here like your a saint. You’re just as bad funding there fueds. Who’s the junky now?

You posted a video of Flashy's gear a few weeks ago.

I had you sussed well before that though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement