Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Capper was always tapped, remember him chinning someone over nothing during a match before.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

If caolan is brought home he won't be getting out hahah

Is there a warrant there or what's the story?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    If caolan is brought home he won't be getting out hahah

Is there a warrant there or what's the story?
    Yeah mate drawn up in May apparently. It's live now

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@ilovemycharlie - yellow card for abuse to other poster. Stay civil.

To all posters - cop on and be civil. Do not continue this

dudara

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Boxing.Fan wrote:
    Yeah, two mountains of men. Probably come out even bigger.

Not unless they can get the tren,test and dbol smuggled in.
    Capper is big but he's obviously juicing his tits off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Not unless they can get the tren,test and dbol smuggled in.
    Capper is big but he's obviously juicing his tits off.

Aren't they all?

El_Bee wrote:
    Aren't they all?

Roids and coke are a bad combination..puts lots of blokes in jail and others in the cemetery.

El_Bee wrote:
    Aren't they all?

Roids and coke are a bad combination..puts lots of blokes in jail and others in the cemetery.

Smuggling the substance in isn't the issue. Its getting the needles in, unless your pal isn't taking his blood thinners and will box off one of them for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

hankless wrote: »
    That chap! I never heard of him until he started thinking he was some viral sensation a few year ago. Always putting up crap. That's how I recognized Lee Boylan, from Karl's social media pages. Then when Lee got shot, i went to check Karl's page and he's disappeared. I dont know anything about the chap, other than he thinks he's a superstar dj that's god's gift to body building. And he has a man bag.

He's been keeping quiet. He legged it off to Spain after the Lee Boylan hit and deleted all his social media. He was back on it posting a few week after and then after Littler was shot he disappeared again and has been keeping the head down. He's in Dublin still though, playing DJ sets.

He's not big time or anything, just licks the hole off of flashy and the lads, and the bollards as well.

Smuggling the substance in isn't the issue. Its getting the needles in, unless your pal isn't taking his blood thinners and will box off one of them for ya

The needles to inject oil into a muscle are usually bigger than the 25 gauge pins used for IV use. The works has to be at least a 10ml barrel too so I'd imagine it's even harder to find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

He's been keeping quiet. He legged it off to Spain after the Lee Boylan hit and deleted all his social media. He was back on it posting a few week after and then after Littler was shot he disappeared again and has been keeping the head down. He's in Dublin still though, playing DJ sets.

He's not big time or anything, just licks the hole off of flashy and the lads, and the bollards as well.
    Was he not accused of being a pedo too.suposidly ridding a girl underage

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

massy086 wrote: »

Yup. Allegedly. There was a lovely "Karl Mac's a pedo" slogan spray painted across a wall in Kilmore for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Was capper involved in that scrap outside the courts the other day as well? Probably come out of prison even more of a unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Yup. Allegedly. There was a lovely "Karl Mac's a pedo" slogan spray painted across a wall in Kilmore for a while.

Ye I remember it and dano doyle seemed to think it was very funny.

The needles to inject oil into a muscle are usually bigger than the 25 gauge pins used for IV use. The works has to be at least a 10ml barrel too so I'd imagine it's even harder to find.

No warifin clips given in the jail if broken down you can use the spike with a pen.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

massy086 wrote: »

This is just something I've overheard once or twice in passing but riding young teenage girls is apparently a pastime for most of these lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Was capper involved in that scrap outside the courts the other day as well? Probably come out of prison even more of a unit.

Not a free man atm and wasn't then.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

What injuries did Lee Boylan get in the end ? Can’t speak and paralysed is that just rumour ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

What injuries did Lee Boylan get in the end ? Can’t speak and paralysed is that just rumour ?
    Got shot in ther neck so guess it's from the head down....

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Strange question. Why.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Did you see the pic of him getting his hair cut recently? The article said he had improved greatly but may not make a full recovery.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

He's paralyzed and has oxygen with a tube.

That's rough, no chance of him walking again?

Boxing.Fan wrote: »

That's rough, no chance of him walking again?
    Naw mate that's a no no. I seen his friends posting he's on the mend. That's not right though, guys life is changed dramatically.

Naw mate that's a no no. I seen his friends posting he's on the mend. That's not right though, guys life is changed dramatically.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Some things are worse than death.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Was that an internal dispute that got him like that, or another gang?

hankless wrote: »
    Was that an internal dispute that got him like that, or another gang?
    I'm not involved in anything mate just posting what I hear is all. But the story I was told was that the Joyces(Monkey lads) took offence when Eric Fowler got it and they acted on Lee. Lee had met Arakas and dropped him to Eric house before being scooped. They all blamed Eric , Eric got stiffed and the Joyces took revenge on Lee and noely.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

It's a vicious circle

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Strange question. Why.?

Just asking as seen the picture of him getting his hair cut was all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Awful

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement