Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi man beat to a pulp in tallaght.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Old Bawn is most definitely not a kip . Clearly you haven’t a clue

Ah come on now. It's a total kip. Let's call a spade a spade

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Ballso

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Old Bawn is most definitely not a kip . Clearly you haven’t a clue

His hobby is watching out for threads on anti social behavior, his little eyes lit up when he saw this chap had been assaulted, an opportunity for him to feel superior on the internet. God knows what sort of life he must have if making this **** up is what he needs to resort to to feel like he has some worth. Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Ballso wrote: »
    His hobby is watching out for threads on anti social behavior, his little eyes lit up when he saw this chap had been assaulted, an opportunity for him to feel superior on the internet. God knows what sort of life he must have if making this **** up is what he needs to resort to to feel like he has some worth. Pathetic.

im still waiting for a thread about joyriding, burned out cars and shops getting held up by a lad wielding a chainsaw in dalkey village so I can have a go at them. I might be waiting a while....

If you just went out and told all the boys to stop doing crimes then i wouldn't have anything to bitch about would I.....

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Ballso

im still waiting for a thread about joyriding, burned out cars and shops getting held up by a lad wielding a chainsaw in dalkey village so I can have a go at them. I might be waiting a while....

If you just went out and told all the boys to stop doing crimes then i wouldn't have anything to bitch about would I.....
    Good lad, I hope your hateful internet posting gives you comfort.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

osarusan wrote: »
    If they planned this attack and robbery in advance, they're unlikely to have used their real names/details for the booking. Lets hope they are that stupid though.

They're scumbags. They aren't capable of thinking of such things due to their lack of education or parental guidance

• Advertisement

Ballso wrote: »
    Good lad, I hope your hateful internet posting gives you comfort.

Not having my car insurance loaded because of where I live and being able to walk around at night with no hassle certainly does.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Pissartist wrote: »
    It's obvious, and no if you need it explained to you there's no point.

Is it that racists will try to blame a foreigner with no evidence whatsoever?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I agree generally speaking. I grew up in fettercairn and whereas I never thought it that bad at the time or had any real trouble, when I go back now to visit from where I live now, I'm actually shocked at how much of a shít hole it is. Jobstown, Rossfield, Brookfield are much worse. They are kips and always have been. Old bawn is like Beverly hills in comparison!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭AulWan

Again, the assumption is being made that these men are even from Jobstown, just because they travelled to there.

Remember the Lidl incident? It was found later that many of those involved weren't even from Tallaght, let alone Jobstown.

The same with the Joan Burton incident. The vast majority of those charged were from private estates, and not from anywhere near Jobstown.

But thanks for proving my earlier point on the direction the thread would go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Why the denial that Jobstown has a lot of problems with anti social behaviour? It has. Saying this doesn't mean condemning the entire population of Jobstown.
    says who though ? I'm just saying there is two sides to every story.
    He didn't deserve the beating obviously but there is an elephant in the room no one will mention.
    No one will mention it? I'll mention it so - he's muslim. Now carry on - explain how he'd have provoked such an attack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

petros1980 wrote: »
    Dope
    petros1980 wrote: »
    Ah feck away off with that nonsense, twat :rolleyes::rolleyes:

@petros1980 - please be civil to other posters.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Orwellmerchant

This is my issue, not as bad anymore but its because a lot of those houses were built in the 80s , the teenagers are all gone and their parents are facing retirement age now. Over 75% of the estates in tallaght have a history of being crime blackspots in dublin.

Some are alright now, some new ones will hecome problems when the urchins all reach 13-14 years old . It all works in cycles. Its jobstowns time to shine now.

Theres also a massive disconnect from people who grew up there. To people from there the gangs of kids riding round at 1am on bikes and minor antisocial hehaviour is normal, has to escalate to a stabbing before you’ll call it a bad incident. To people who grew up in normal middle class areas that stuff is completely mental and intimidating.

Do you have any statistic for that 75%?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Do eyou have any statistic for that 75%?

Of course he doesn’t !! If he knew anything about Old Bawn he would be posting such nonsense !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Need to get vigilantes back again. My cousin unfortunately got a really bad hidin the other day while walking over a bridge beside watergate park. Punched and kicked. While on the ground.
    I’d be willing to go round and give these little ****s a good few slaps but I’m afraid I’d be on me own as too many in Tallaght look the other way.
    It’s not fair on people that this happens too often.

Or we could get some kind of official tax payer funded crowd to police these areas?

You take the people from Dalkey village and put them in the same circumstances and within a generation you'd get the same result. Did 'Trading places' teach you nothing?

43633.jpg?itok=f0z1xJvy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

All there seems to be around these days is lefties and scumbags, the country is truly ****ed.

It's the ambidextrous lads you should be careful of, Thay can slap you with both hands.

All there seems to be around these days is lefties and scumbags, the country is truly ****ed.

We should get those Fine Gael lads in to sort them all out!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Apparently these same 4 scumbags were involved in multiple incidents in the same area last night

Gatling wrote: »
    Apparently these same 4 scumbags were involved in multiple incidents in the same area last night

Can we not just incinerate them and be done with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

These young scumbags have absolutely no fear of the Gardai or the justice system, I really dont see anything changing anytime soon. I expect Dublin to get worse for this type of behaviour as the years go by.

• Advertisement

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    These young scumbags have absolutely no fear of the Gardai or the justice system, I really dont see anything changing anytime soon. I expect Dublin to get worse for this type of behaviour as the years go by.

No doubt about it. There is no real punishment or deterrent. Dragged up on handouts and benefits.

Society is too soft nowadays and getting softer. Medals for everyone. There are people who see this as weakness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Scum, the lot of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

says who though ? I'm just saying there is two sides to every story.
    He didn't deserve the beating obviously but there is an elephant in the room no one will mention.

I can’t see the elephant so you’ll have to spell it out to me.

You take the people from Dalkey village and put them in the same circumstances and within a generation you'd get the same result. Did 'Trading places' teach you nothing?

<SNIP>

Tallaght has more services than dalkey, more transport, more access to almost every government service you could imagine and we live in one of the worlds most generous welfare states in the world. Its incomparible really.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

splinter65 wrote: »
    I can’t see the elephant so you’ll have to spell it out to me.

You should have gone to specsavers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

You should have gone to specsavers

Specsavers is the elephant? What has specsavers got to do with this?

Tallaght has more services than dalkey, more transport, more access to almost every government service you could imagine and we live in one of the worlds most generous welfare states in the world. Its incomparible really.

I have many friends in Dalkey. Some of them have homes with names rather than numbers. Every one of them went to University to study a subject of their choosing and all gained employment, many in the same companies as parents and siblings. All have cars. Many would be members of the yacht club. Most would go snowboarding in the winter months and make frequent shopping trips to New York. Bono drinks in the local pub.
    Its incomparable really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Bono drinks in the local pub.

Sounds like hell.

Sounds like hell.

I think id rather get stabbed by a kid on a scrambler

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 ShlugEireann

And then you have the usual crowd out protesting Drumpf and the likes while these scrotes run about unopposed

Advertisement