Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rowan Croft the gran torino

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Not just in his twitter. He created a Q-Anon 'creed'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFPGc3XxRE

Anyone still defending this pathetic dope is stubborn as pig ****.

lmao those comments.

Absolute gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Apologies, I forgot that Jordan Peterson is a far right neo nazi too - sure didn't a NZ bookstore ban his books after the shooting - so he MUST be!!!

Fanboys posting anonymously on a public forum, not exactly a haven for unbiased fact-checking now, is it? He's not a far-right anything, but keep building that strawman.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,753 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

He also believes the government or "someone" is hacking his mobile signal and cutting him off from the internet every time he tries to speak "the truth".

He either has an acute brain injury or he is just your classic grifter.

Get the attention of weak minded individuals and sting them for cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭dingledosser

Boggles wrote: »
    Get the attention of weak minded individuals and sting them for cash.

This. He's not the brightest, but he's not mentally ill. He knows what he's doing. It's all about the money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Dirty or Thirty doesn't really change the stupidity of the statement.

All though it's pretty clear he said dirty, he might have meant to say thirty but he was thinking dirty. ;)
    Is that George Orwell stuff ? Yon now know what people are thinking . Are you in the Thought Police ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭dingledosser

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

For those who are saying hes never said anything racist. He subscribes to the great replacement/white genocide theory.

The theory itself is racist. It implies that breeding between races is somehow a bad thing because it reduces the white race. But somehow it doesn't reduce whichever race white people are breeding with.

So yeah the hes not only thick as pigsh1t. Hes a racist too.

blinding wrote: »
    Is that George Orwell stuff ? Yon now know what people are thinking . Are you in the Thought Police ?

Lolz. We are hardly dealing with a complex individual here.

'Me think immigrants are durrrty you give me money.'

Jist?

Have you given him money?

Jesus poor "Stephen" whoever he is. ;)

Got his arsé handed to him in that twitter exchange.

Brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Jesus poor "Stephen" whoever he is. ;)

Got his arsanded to him in that twitter exchange.

Brutal.

"Stephen" doesn't seem to understand that the burden of proof lies with poor old Rowan.

He's the one making these claims.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

For those who are saying hes never said anything racist. He subscribes to the great replacement/white genocide theory.

The theory itself is racist. It implies that breeding between races is somehow a bad thing because it reduces the white race. But somehow it doesn't reduce whichever race white people are breeding with.

So yeah the hes not only thick as pigsh1t. Hes a racist too.

Can you post a link to where you've read about this great replacement theory ?

Boxing.Fan wrote: »

Can you elaborate? The theory itself or Rowans subscription to it?

Can you elaborate? The theory itself or Rowans subscription to it?

From the place where you got your information about it, if you will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Seriously, it's not that hard to use google...

Seriously, it's not that hard to use google...

That's not how it works. It's not up to me to me to prove someone else's claims.

That's not how it works. It's not up to me to me to prove someone else's claims.

Are you trying to somehow prove that the great replacement theory doesn't exist? I'm confused...

Soooooooo you're asking me to prove a conspiracy theory exists?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Replacement
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

You really don't get thinking do you? It's pretty petty to ask for the burden of proof on the existence of some crackpot conspiracy theories

Are you trying to somehow prove that the great replacement theory doesn't exist? I'm confused...

I simply asked the poster to post a link to where he got his information about the great replacement theory, im sure most of us here have never heard of such a theory so i would he interested in reading about it for myself.

I simply asked the poster to post a link to where he got his information about the great replacement theory, im sure most of us here have never heard of such a theory so i would he interested in reading about it for myself.

Never heard of it before? Yeah, right...

Anyone who pays attention to right wing extremism has heard of the great replacement theory.

It was the name of the NZ Mosque shooters manifesto ffs.

• Advertisement

Never heard of it before? Yeah, right...

I've never ever heard of white genocide theory, I've heard of population replacement alright.

Where did you hear about the white genocide theory?

Soooooooo you're asking me to prove a conspiracy theory exists?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Replacement
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

You really don't get thinking do you? It's pretty petty to ask for the burden of proof on the existence of some crackpot conspiracy theories

Cheers I'll have a gander at those links in a bit.

I've never ever heard of white genocide theory, I've heard of population replacement alright.

Where did you hear about the white genocide theory?

There's been enough arseholes on here espousing some form of it over the years.

There's been enough arseholes on here espousing some form of it over the years.

Ok, fair enough.

Ok, fair enough.

Apologies for being a bit snarky if you are genuine, but when it comes to claims like this, it's seriously excessive to ask for evidence which is so readily available and apparent.

For example I could get seriously pedantic and ask for your evidence that you have never heard of the White Genocide theory.

It gets us nowhere when it would have taken all of 2 seconds to google the theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Not just in his twitter. He created a Q-Anon 'creed'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFPGc3XxRE

Anyone still defending this pathetic dope is stubborn as pig ****.

QAnon is the calling card of alt-right grifters. Even the grifters with less stupid followers won't touch that shíte because it's so bloody stupid.

I've said it many times but the internet is clearly too much to handle for some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,197 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Saying you don't trust certain websites then immediately posting a link to reddit as proof of what you're claiming is f*cking brilliant tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Saying you don't trust certain websites then immediately posting a link to reddit as proof of what you're claiming is f*cking brilliant tbf

Its the photo.

Doesn't look like foodstuff to me .. .

iv9tct1tag731.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Its the photo.

Doesn't look like foodstuff to me .. .

iv9tct1tag731.jpg

Doesn't look like concrete either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

It's just milk - look at the spill on the ground.

Advertisement