Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rowan Croft the gran torino

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    He did, you are either deaf or stupid. He was referring to the THIRTY yes 30 immigrants
    brought into Carrick on Shannon some weeks back.

It's such low quality that you can't say for sure he said thirty.

And even then, he still comes across as an absolute dickhead.
    I still don't understand how he can call himself an Irish patriot and join the British Army in the 90's (unless that's a lie of course, which I wouldn't be surprised about).

At least others are open about the fact they're simply racist **** and don't hide behind buzzwords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Mr.Maroon wrote: »
    Who's the "big man" from (I'm going to say) Donegal?

The Irish Patriot another similar YouTube channel

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    It's such low quality that you can't say for sure he said thirty.

And even then, he still comes across as an absolute dickhead.
    I still don't understand how he can call himself an Irish patriot and join the British Army in the 90's (unless that's a lie of course, which I wouldn't be surprised about).

At least others are open about the fact they're simply racist **** and don't hide behind buzzwords.

If you arent aware of what hes referring to and you are chomping at the bit to point out racism, then yeah I guess thirty said in a Dublin accent may sound similar to dirty. That's not what was said though.

Stephen15 wrote: »
    The Irish Patriot another similar YouTube channel

Seems like a good guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Did he swear an oath of allegiance to the Queen of England too?

• Advertisement

Did he swear an oath of allegiance to the Queen of England too?

Every soldier enlisting in the British Armed Forced has to.

But sure he's a true Irish patriot and not at all just trying to get some easy money out of gullible idiots :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It's definitely 'dirty' that he says.
    If someone can pull out a story about 30 immigrants coming in under the cover of night, that's the only way to dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

What I’ve noticed about the far left and far right sorts is how stupid they all appear to be. They move to the extremes because they cannot conceptualise or rationalise other peoples more moderate and considered opinions. They also tend to be hideous looking people.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

If you arent aware of what hes referring to and you are chomping at the bit to point out racism, then yeah I guess thirty said in a Dublin accent may sound similar to dirty. That's not what was said though.

Well seein as ronny has a habit of spouting racist sh/te it's really not hard to believe that he said dirty. You of course will hear nothing bad said about him so you will hear thirty.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭dingledosser

From the man himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l4tqqA746I

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    It's definitely 'dirty' that he says.
    If someone can pull out a story about 30 immigrants coming in under the cover of night, that's the only way to dispute.

https://www.specsavers.ie/hearing/hearing-aids/hearing-aid-range

You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

kowloon wrote: »
    I'm not sure the Jordan Peterson subreddit is a reliable source for anything.

Apologies, I forgot that Jordan Peterson is a far right neo nazi too - sure didn't a NZ bookstore ban his books after the shooting - so he MUST be!!!

I know he claims it, doesn't necessarily make it true.

If it is it just makes it even more weird and imo sad.

Apologies, I forgot that Jordan Peterson is a far right neo nazi too - sure didn't a NZ bookstore ban his books after the shooting - so he MUST be!!!

You know Peterson doesn't post there, right ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

So what's this story of 30 immigrants coming under the cover of night then?

Well seein as ronny has a habit of spouting racist sh/te it's really not hard to believe that he said dirty. You of course will hear nothing bad said about him so you will hear thirty.

Really name one racist thing he has said? The word racist has lost all meaning anyway so I doubt he really cares if you think he's racist just like I don't care about being called racist either. It's a word only used by people who can't have a debate and have to scream racist.

Really name one racist thing he has said? The word racist has lost all meaning anyway so I doubt he really cares if you think he's racist just like I don't care about being called racist either. It's a word only used by people who can't have a debate and have to scream racist.

Like anyones even bothered about being called a racist these days anyway. This crowd still haven't copped onto that though.

So you're saying there are no more racists and everyone who gets called one isn't actually one ?

If he's not then at the very least he's just a massive knobhead who hates refugees.

So you're saying there are no more racists and everyone who gets called one isn't actually one ?

He ticks all the boxes by talking about QAnon, Cultural Marxism,...
    If he's not then at the very least he's just a massive knobhead.

The real racists are laughing their bollox off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    So what's this story of 30 immigrants coming under the cover of night then?

30 refugees were housed in emergency and temporary accommodation in a former guesthouse in Carrick-on-Shannon because no one was able to set fire to the place before they were placed there.

https://www.shannonside.ie/news/local/leitrim/carrick-residents-seek-meeting-minister-sudden-arrival-refugees-town-premises/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,228 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Whatever about JP, you've provided zero proof for your below claims. If fact, people are doubtful about it in your own link
    you know the AntiFa fascists in the USA are putting corrosive substances into the milkshakes now .... great isn't it ??
    They were putting concrete mixer in the milkshakes in portland over the weekend.

He hasn't displayed any prejudice against anyone of a particular race. Most people who call get called racist these days do so because they are against immigration which is not racist. He actually had Ben Scallan on his channel there a while back who is of Carribean heritage and Kevin Sharkey a black man if he was a racist he wouldn't have them on.
    If he's not then at the very least he's just a massive knobhead who hates refugees.

That's your opinion you don't have to like him but im allowed to like him. He hasn't displayed any hatred toward refugees either he is against direct provision where the majority of people seeking asylum in are proven bogus. Asylum seekers are not refugees.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,611 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Dirty or Thirty doesn't really change the stupidity of the statement.

All though it's pretty clear he said dirty, he might have meant to say thirty but he was thinking dirty. ;)

Kevin Sharkey a black man if he was a racist he wouldn't have them on.

icantberacistitalktoblackpeople.gif

He hasn't displayed any prejudice against anyone of a particular race. Most people who call get called racist these days do so because they are against immigration which is not racist. He actually had Ben Scallan on his channel there a while back who is of Carribean heritage and Kevin Sharkey a black man if he was a racist he wouldn't have them on.

Unfortunately the 'I have a black friend so I can't be racist' argument doesn't work anymore.
    That's your opinion you don't have to like him but im allowed to like him. He hasn't displayed any hatred toward refugees either he is against direct provision where the majority of people seeking asylum in are proven bogus. Asylum seekers are not refugees.

Of course you can like him, that doesn't stop me from thinking he's a thick idiot who lures similar idiots in with nonsense statements and claims.
    Also you got some proof of the fact that the majority of asylum seekers are not actually refugees ? Can't claim that without proving it.

That's your opinion you don't have to like him but im allowed to like him.

Have you gave him any money?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Unfortunately the 'I have a black friend so I can't be racist' argument doesn't work anymore.

Of course you can like him, that doesn't stop me from thinking he's a thick idiot who lures similar idiots in with nonsense statements and claims.
    Also you got some proof of the fact that the majority of asylum seekers are not actually refugees ? Can't claim that without proving it.

The thick cnut has QAnon in his Twitter Bio. I mean, come on t'fcuk. Any moron that believes that sh!te deserves nothing but ridicule. Unless of course, it's all for the grift.

For those not in the know:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Birneybau wrote: »
    The thick cnut has QAnon in his Twitter Bio. I mean, come on t'fcuk. Any moron that believes that sh!te deserves nothing but ridicule. Unless of course, it's all for the grift.

Yup and he also likes to waffle on about Cultural Marxism, that other beloved term of the alt right.
    Wouldn't be surprised if he believed in Pizzagate.

Birneybau wrote: »

Not just in his twitter. He created a Q-Anon 'creed'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFPGc3XxRE

Anyone still defending this pathetic dope is stubborn as pig ****.

• Advertisement

Wouldn't be surprised if he believed in Pizzagate.

He does. He also believes the Pope is a member of the illuminati.

There are videos for all of it.

Advertisement