Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 All Ireland Senior Football Championship *Mod note: Post #1*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Clare up by a goal (1-11 to 0-11) with 28 minutes gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,969 ✭✭✭threeball

Decent game. Some good kick passing. Armagh should be further ahead on play so far.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Armagh are very soft down the middle, once the Mayo forwards find a bit of touch there's at least 3 more goals in this for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,892 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

I dont believe it was deserved and if you read my post history I've always sung the praises of McBrearty.

Who won the Ulster championship last year and got knocked out in their home ground by Tyrone? Who won the Ulster championship this year and who is about to make the super 8s again?

Cheers

Which of them is already in the Super 8`s by winning the Ulster Championship. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Don't like that celebration O'Neill does after scoring a goal. Arrogant. Will get a slap for himself one of these days.

He'll get a clothesline from Hell if he tries it on Neil McGee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

He has no zip or pace anymore but Andy Moran is a class player.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Deegan loves Mayo

Deegan loves Mayo

He's definitely very harsh on Armagh, they'd need blood drawn to win a free.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Three wides for mayo which may come back to haunt them.

• Advertisement

Who's the Mayo co-commentator? If Offaly weren't in Portlaoise this evening I'd have swore it was John Maughan.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lee keegan looks in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Mayo getting some very soft frees.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Who's the Mayo co-commentator? If Offaly weren't in Portlaoise this evening I'd have swore it was John Maughan.

Paul Earley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Happyilylost

How Burns got a yellow there only the Gaa Gods could explain.

How Burns got a yellow there only the Gaa Gods could explain.

It's always the weak way out from referees. Two players hit the deck then two cards, no matter what actually happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

Mayo trying a lot of long distance punts.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

If a team are breaking fast up the field and you’re short of numbers back then just fall down holding your head and play will be stopped.

• Advertisement

Deegan needs someone to grab him at half time and ask him what he's playing at.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,969 ✭✭✭threeball

If a team are breaking fast up the field and you’re short of numbers back then just fall down holding your head and play will be stopped.

Farcical. He barely got a tap as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

Is there a more frustrating ref out there than Deegan?

Some old story from Mayo plenty possession but awful end product at times

If Armagh can win more primary possession and isolate the inside forward line, it's there for them

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

Very hard game to call, Armagh with a strong wind in the 2nd and with Keegan off must be favourites, however they must be smart enough to not get caught in posession entering mayo 45. Mayo could get over the line maybe ET here but won't go much further.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Strabanimal

charlie14 wrote: »
    If you want to know what beating Dublin in the league this year is worth, take a look at what good it has done Monaghan.

I'm talking about them taking McShane out of the game
    They have not done that.

I know the supposed best team ever are piss poor in the league against the top teams but I was talking about McShane here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Thought the same, swore it was Maughan!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Strabanimal

charlie14 wrote: »
    Which of them is already in the Super 8`s by winning the Ulster Championship. :)

Knocked out in your own ground. With ease.

Mayo getting some very soft frees.
    Deegan with his Mayo jersey on alright. Too fussy. The big teams seem to get these decisions, Kerry got a lot against Cork too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 old goat

Well done Clare. Great result

• Advertisement

Armagh usually fade in the last 15 minutes, something to look out for even if they have the wind second half.

Very surprised Andy Moran came off unless he was injured? I thought he was doing well enough in there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement