Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Vern, have you iso'd katie yet? can you link me up if so.

Here ya go, twas before she made more posts today. Might revise when I get home this evening based off today's posts. Prob best to read the actual post as it won't show the quotes
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Ok so starting small.

Katie enters the thread with a casual post, grand, not alignment indicative.

She moves on to immediately focus on the crystals in her next two posts:

I'd disagree that a two thread game is standard but the set up on this planet (that we are allowed to talk about) is fairly normal.

I find it strange she asked this question and never responded to a couple of replies, might go and find them in a minute. Then Katie disappears and doesn't register a vote. She comes back this morning....

Ok a lot of posts, no explanation for missed vote. Some questions about the crystals, never responds to anyone replying. Some concerns, but I'm currently leaning disinterested villager on Katie tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I believe Phil is Sonic. No counter claim and no claim from Tails, assuming they know Sonic, confirms my thoughts on him being legit. I thought he was probably good yesterday because of the way he revealed. It didn't quite seem planned by a wolf.

So that brings me to Steve, he thinks Mary is a wolf, partially because of the 'typo'. That leads him to the conclusion that Phil is a wolf, as per his FFA. However, given that I think Phil is good and that I think Mary's thing was actually a typo I think Steve is trying to push the idea of a Mary Phil team without much behind it.

I also think his reasoning for myself and Desmond was poor.

Worst I have on steve is that he says he read then reread the thread, but totally missed the whole vern task conversation.
    Steve WW wrote: »
    I don't get this. How do you know? About the 7 posts in a row thing. Or else there's already a post about this, and then I get to look stupid... :/ But I couldn't find a post on this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Lads, I'll not be the focus of things this morning anyway. As a heads up, some real life stuff is going to keep me sidelined a bit this morning.

I had wanted to wait till 9:59 for this, but just to clarify somethings. I did earn the emerald last night, and it did give me a 1up which saved me from the lynch.

And also....

Well. When it happens ;)

Here Phil is showing the munch will be blocked.

I dunno. I can see Angus' idea but no one has been killed yet and there has been no counter claim from another player to be Sonic. 1st munch has passed so they'd be clear until the morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Worst I have on steve is that he says he read then reread the thread, but totally missed the whole vern task conversation.

What do you currently think of Phil?

What do you think of Mary's 'typo'?

I think Phil is Sonic and Mary's thing was actually a typo. It doesn't make her good, but that I don't think she's is bad because she wrote 'her' when addressing Phil.

I think the typo thing is a non runner if anyone cares what I think :P

I often make references to people in the wrong gender. I thought Mary's over-explainy reason for doing so was more suspect tbh than the actual typo itself.

• Advertisement

So, re: typogate:
    Mary WW wrote: »
    depends on how you read it. Could be one shot per cycle but a max number of shots per game for example.

Either way I don't think I am confident enough to state anyone is a wolf yet so would not be trying to influence the Vig. Personally I do find it a bit of a wolfy action to do so but obviously you are pretty strong on Phil.

Why so strong on Phil? most of your original comments when you mentioned Phil as being Wolfy were actually about me defending her or the island/noobs comment.
    It's a typo, but I doubt I will convince you otherwise.

Can you explain why you are so strong on Phil originally? if you had something strong to go on that'd actually be great. We need something
    not much I can say about the typo but I want to state that at no point have I suggested I think Phil is good. I thought Des saying to shoot him was a wolfy action and one he did not fully explain until much later but when he did I saw enough sense in his reasoning that Phil actually joined Des in my FFA.
    a typo is simply an error in typed form and that is what that was. I could try to explain it away and say I was looking at my own female name while typing and wrote her but tbh I did not mean to type her. I get it if you don't buy that as there is not really a way to convince someone a typo was just a typo.[/QUOTE]
    Steve WW wrote: »
    I've read the thread waiting to post (technical issue = me locking myself out of my account, but thanks to kitten for being nice!), and Mary's "typo" doesn't make sense to me. How is "her" instead of "him" a typo?

All is actually fine until the bolded response which gets very over-explainy It's nothing to hang Mary on but I find it's the type of response a panicked wolf sometimes makes over being called on something.

I'll do a full ISO of Mary and others this evening hopefully before the lynch if I have time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Good afternoon lady beans and gentle germs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Hey Liam. Good of you to join us :)

Can you explain your thoughts on voting for Angus yesterday and who you might vote for today?

Well Angus was the obvious choice from the get go, I got a weird feeling from him the moment he posted, He didn't accept my offer of pizza and now come too think of it, none of ye did

giphy.gif

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well Angus was the obvious choice from the get go, I got a weird feeling from him the moment he posted, He didn't accept my offer of pizza and now come too think of it, none of ye did

giphy.gif

Task? :pac:

• Advertisement

I've no idea who I'll be voting tonight............

Task? :pac:

What do you mean?

Your mention of that Italian dish on two days running is now another cause for concern of mine :/

Your mention of that Italian dish on two days running is now another cause for concern of mine :/

Ohhh and why is that Vernon hmmmmmm?

Was I an obvious choice because you know I am a villager and its your job to get all the villagers killed?

Ohhh and why is that Vernon hmmmmmm?

:) Wario's Italian

Was I an obvious choice because you know I am a villager and its your job to get all the villagers killed?

So you're admitting you're a villager?

:) Wario's Italian

Or maybe I was just being a nice guy Vernon and offering my new pals food :pac:

Fooking tasks are wrecking my head.

So you're admitting you're a villager?

You know I am a villager and I am admitting I am a villager, whats so strange about that?

#FFA2

1. Phil - The wolfiest player in the game. Accuses me over gifs. Accuses me for my FFA. But, is he too wolfie to be a wolf? Tails or Sonic has not come forward, but I wouldn't expect them too if Phil is bad. The counter claim loses us a.sonic b. two known good vilagers in a back room.

2. Steve - I can't fathom how you can read the thread twice yesterday and miss the Vernon did a task thing.

3. Katie - Maybe from a wolf perspective the game is pretty standard except for crystals, but not from my POV.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Right lads, back in for the evening.

Had hoped there'd be a bit more to go through in terms of quality of posts. There's a prize that's hovering around which, god knows what it is, a vig who hasn't shot, Angus is STILL campaigning to get the only rolled goody hung up (which, ironically, makes me lean off him being bad, cause it's a poor line to be taking).

So I'm laying off Angus from my FFA for today, but I'm still keeping Vernon and Desmond on it. I absolutely believe one wolf would have tried to get me hung last night, so think one of the three are bad.

Just gotta decide who is the third name though.

I'll be voting Liam if nothing else comes up. Posting nothing but pure fluff and that pizza comment has a whiff of tasks off it. I'm assuming Phil good at tis stage so that leaves Wario as the other option.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

FFA #2

1. Steve - spent half his posts going after me based on nothing but the typo, weak FFA where he used the same helpful tag on me, Des & Gabriel. Claimed to read the thread twice and even though it was being discussed while he was on and posting needed Verns task explained to him.

2. Liam - odd fluffy posting (pizza stuff), potential lowlying wolf, says voting one way but goes another with the explanation of nothing more than an odd feeling

no.3 is hard - I'm still not fully sold on Phil as Sonic but think thats self resolving and I don't want the first lynched to be a non counter claimed Sonic. I voted Vern based on the Vern vs Phil dynamic yesterday but I've liked Verns posting today. Similarily I don't suspect Des as much and am kinda happy to be looking more at some who were lying low moreso. My gut is kinda leading me to Katie who didn't vote last time and was on my first FFA or Angus who I found to be casting shade on myself earlier but for now I don't have a strong enough no.3 to add

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I'll be voting Liam if nothing else comes up. Posting nothing but pure fluff and that pizza comment has a whiff of tasks off it. I'm assuming Phil good at tis stage so that leaves Wario as the other option.

#FFA2

1. Liam

2. Katie >> Not a strong pick. Depends on how my looking back over her posts goes.

#FFA2

1. Vernon
    2. Desmond

3 is harder. Don't like Steve's posts as Mary outlined, but not fully reading a thread screams "lazy villager" rather than wolf. I think a wolf would have been more up to date on such things.

The Pizza stuff DOES worry me way more.

Leaning trust on Mary, Clodagh, Gabriel based on today's interactions. No read on Katie but, again, don't think a wolf takes a risk not voting. Angus, I outlined before. I'm missing 1 person from that, not sure who.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

#FFA2

1. Vernon
    2. Desmond

3 is harder. Don't like Steve's posts as Mary outlined, but not fully reading a thread screams "lazy villager" rather than wolf. I think a wolf would have been more up to date on such things.

Leaning trust on Mary, Clodagh, Gabriel based on today's interactions. No read on Katie but, again, don't think a wolf takes a risk not voting. Angus, I outlined before. I'm missing 1 person from that, not sure who.

That’s everyone.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That’s everyone.

Was forgetting to count myself lol

#FFA2

1. Vernon
    2. Desmond

Ugh this is such a lazy effort of an FFA tbh, you're not trying to solve anything and just tunnelling on people who voted you.

And I HATE the player salad at the bottom

I need to think about my FFA a bit longer plus I'm snowed under in work. I'll be back around 7pm with a few more thoughts and maybe squeeze in another ISO or two before the lynch.

• Advertisement

Ugh this is such a lazy effort of an FFA tbh, you're not trying to solve anything and just tunnelling on people who voted you.

And I HATE the player salad at the bottom

I get that. Tbh, I really was hoping some alternatives would be worked on today. Desmond seems to have had a few, whereas I'm not sure you have? (Genuine question. Looking forward to your FFA).

Advertisement