Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Post count for the day.

Vernon WW - 123
    Phil WW - 71
    Angus WW - 62
    Mary WW - 38
    Gabriel WW - 22
    Steve WW - 18
    Desmond WW - 17
    Clodagh WW - 11
    Liam WW - 5
    Katie WW - 3

From Phil last night is above.

Striking through on Katie as she ded.

Now the post count stands at:
    Vernon WW 184
    Phil WW 94
    Angus WW 88
    Mary WW 56
    Gabriel WW 45
    Desmond WW 43
    Clodagh WW 39
    Katie WW 26
    Steve WW 23
    Liam WW 16

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Your opening with your dictionary definition. And your statement that he couldn’t possibly be a poorly played rolled player. As if that’s never happened before?

And I don’t think he was even poorly played. I think Vernon forced him into the reveal. But that’s beside the point of why I didn’t like your response.

He was 'forced into the reveal' by acting like a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ah Vernon. At least you're showing a willingness to do some math. I like that :P

Might switch and join Clodagh in voting Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Your opening with your dictionary definition. And your statement that he couldn’t possibly be a poorly played rolled player. As if that’s never happened before?

And I don’t think he was even poorly played. I think Vernon forced him into the reveal. But that’s beside the point of why I didn’t like your response.

I've played badly today.

So, you think Phil lied here?

Desmond - Liam
    Liam - Vernon, Desmond
    Angus - Clodagh, Phil
    Clodagh - Angus

Gonna be a mess. 3 people not warning us where they're going, which gives us a high chance of hitting a rolled villager and not giving him a chance to defend himself.

• Advertisement

So based off simple math (correct me if I'm wrong please), today's post counts stand at...

Vernon WW - 59
    Clodagh WW - 28
    Angus WW - 26
    Desmond WW - 26
    Phil WW - 23
    Gabriel WW - 23
    Mary WW - 19
    Liam WW - 11
    Steve WW - 5

Yesterdays:

Vernon WW - 123
    Phil WW - 71
    Angus WW - 62
    Mary WW - 38
    Gabriel WW - 22
    Steve WW - 18
    Desmond WW - 17
    Clodagh WW - 11
    Liam WW - 5

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Desmond - Liam
    Liam - Vernon, Desmond
    Angus - Clodagh, Phil
    Clodagh - Angus

Gonna be a mess. 3 people not warning us where they're going, which gives us a high chance of hitting a rolled villager and not giving him a chance to defend himself.

Steve - Gabriel, Angus, Liam.

Going to put in a vote for Angus, as I don't want to waste it on Gabriel.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Steve - Gabriel, Angus, Liam.

Going to put in a vote for Angus, as I don't want to waste it on Gabriel.

Only join that wagon if you are a wolf.

If you are a village it will look really bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    So, you think Phil lied here?

Why are you persisting with this? Such a strange like of questioning 30 minutes before the lynch!

Why are you persisting with this? Such a strange like of questioning 30 minutes before the lynch!

This is the basis of you voting for me.

It's contrived nonsense.

• Advertisement

Desmond - Liam
    Liam - Vernon, Desmond
    Angus - Clodagh, Phil
    Clodagh - Angus

If Angus is village you've basically just allowed the wolves to pile on with this you know that right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    He was 'forced into the reveal' by acting like a wolf

If we are to believe the task, which I do, then he needed someone to vote to lynch him. Had to act somewhat wolfy I suppose.

This announcing votes thing is a terrible idea. It tells the wolves EXACTLY where to vote

I shot Katie, sorry katie, i was trawling posts all day, and i couldn't see any villageryness in you.

If Angus is village you've basically just allowed the wolves to pile on with this you know that right?

So whats the play then, Vern?

Blind vote, risk losing a rolled villager without them having a chance to defend themselves?

I think the village need some form of consensus, and at least if there's a "pile on" with Angus, we can analysis who joined late, who joined with no justification, etc.

Or do you want to go back to the "Lets lynch our only outed rolled goody" route again....

I can prove myself after 9pm by shooting whomever village wants.

I shot Katie, sorry katie, i was trawling posts all day, and i couldn't see any villageryness in you.

giphy.gif

Role claim?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Only join that wagon if you are a wolf.

If you are a village it will look really bad.

That's not really an argument. Of the three top suspects for wolf, your my top pick, as nobody else really seems suspicious of Gabby, and I'm not sure enough of Phil.

Open to convincing arguments though.

Blind vote, risk losing a rolled villager without them having a chance to defend themselves?

I think the village need some form of consensus, and at least if there's a "pile on" with Angus, we can analysis who joined late, who joined with no justification, etc.

Or do you want to go back to the "Lets lynch our only outed rolled goody" route again....

Might wanna revise your strategy now

You're not only outed role anymore sunshine, and if the village will it, i'll shoot you, no be nice.

• Advertisement

I can prove myself after 9pm by shooting whomever village wants.
    That's not really an argument. Of the three top suspects for wolf, your my top pick, as nobody else really seems suspicious of Gabby, and I'm not sure enough of Phil.

Open to convincing arguments though.

ask me anything.

Stop voting for Angus, if he's lying the real vig will kill him

Might wanna revise your strategy now

I like that you instantly believe his role claim but not mine :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

"Helpful" - if we do coordinate we ensure that villagers don't give the same answer to questions that are basically luck guesses. I did some research and made that clear to the group. I could have kept it hidden, but thought it was in the village's interest. My research led me to an answer that was 2 seconds out. It took less than five minutes to research it. Yes potentially it helped a wolf, but if I was a wolf I would have just told them in the backroom.

If tomorrow there is another challenge based on a game outside of our control is it better that the village is spread evenly throughout the possible answers or that the villagers clump together and let the wolves coordinate amongst themselves? I think I'm actually being helpful in trying to get the village as good a chance to win the prize as possible.
    Ok. Here's my FFA. I'm flipping back and forth on the order though, as Katie being good has not helped my thought process. But, for now.

1. Gabriel

Same as yesterday. These "helpful" posts, such as the Sonic timing posts for example. What was the point, except to be "helpful". It gives the same clues to the wolves as it does to the villagers.

2. Angus

His hounding of Phil before Phil refused to discuss any tasks was OTT for me. Trying too hard to get rid of him. In saying that:

3. It was a toss up between Phil and Liam, but I'm going for Phil

I don't like the refusal to discuss tasks. I see no downside where the village would be on his side, and the wolves would already know if he was a goodie anyway.

Liam's posts are a bit random. But it feels like a newbie rather than a wolf because it doesn't make sense to me that a wolf would carry on like that.

On Phil, he probably has his reasons. You may not be able to see any downsides but do you have all the information?

I like that you instantly believe his role claim but not mine :pac:

If he's lying the vig blasts him from the dark

This is the basis of you voting for me.

It's contrived nonsense.

Whether Phil played well or not or thinks himself he’s played well or not isn’t why I’m voting for you. Trawling the thread to find a post where he says he hasn’t played well adds nothing to the discussion at hand.

Whether Phil played well or not or thinks himself he’s played well or not isn’t why I’m voting for you. Trawling the thread to find a post where he says he hasn’t played well adds nothing to the discussion at hand.

He's claimed vig. Stop voting him

He's claimed vig. Stop voting him

Your difference in attitude tonight is bloody startling.

Angus, where would you vote tonight?

Oh, FFS!

• Advertisement

Your difference in attitude tonight is bloody startling.

Angus, where would you vote tonight?

Are you actually.... do you stop and read your posts?

If Angus is a lying wolf the vigilante does not have to out themselves, they simply shoot him and say nothing

Advertisement