Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    after speed reading the thread i would have des and clodagh as my 2 favorite wolf candidates

Well I tend to agree with you on Des but maybe you should read more slowly and come to more correct conclusion on me. Care to explain why me that I may at least defend myself?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Cool, give the the bullet points as to why you'd vote for us?

you - the post about no bodyguard.

cloadagh - didnt question the role of the shaman whoever mentioned it - like she know already

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well I tend to agree with you on Des but maybe you should read more slowly and come to more correct conclusion on me. Care to explain why me that I may at least defend myself?

Same here, bullet points why you'd vote for me in the lynch later please.

Same here, bullet points why you'd vote for me in the lynch later please.

Already provided a reason. I didn’t like your call for the Vig to shoot Phil.

you - the post about no bodyguard.

cloadagh - didnt question the role of the shaman whoever mentioned it - like she know already

So you'll vote for me because I read the OP? Not a great reason.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

[PHP][/PHP]
    Angus WW wrote: »
    See.
    And your change to vern was last, so unprovable how late it was.

Curious Angus, seeing as your "playing devil's advocate" now with you line of if Phil was Wario thinking.

Do you actually think he is Wario or Sonic?

Personally when I read it I did not think your

Well, i'll vote for you, to fulfil that part of your task

was anyway genuine as it felt certain that Vernon and Des were voting for him anyway. Which in itself makes your whole idea of him having a team mate to vote on him and bringing up me just seem like a way to throw shade in my direction in my opinon.

Sorry I don’t get you. Can you elaborate please?

Already provided a reason. I didn’t like your call for the Vig to shoot Phil.

That's it? Not Veron going for Phil despite the role claim? Not Gabriel? Not Liam for being probably the most obvious silent wolf trying to skulk by you ever did see?

Even if you’re right about wolf Phil being saved by the Shaman, you didn’t know that before the lynch and you risked lynching our potential Hero.

that there

That's it? Not Veron going for Phil despite the role claim? Not Gabriel? Not Liam for being probably the most obvious silent wolf trying to skulk by you ever did see?

It’s early days yet. Plenty of time until lynch and lots can change including my suspicions.

• Advertisement

that there

Yeah but explain why you think that makes me a wolf.

I didn’t. I was saying that Vernon’s ‘proof’ that Phil was a wolf and saved by lynch by the shaman only came after the lynch and that voting for him for lynch without that info was a silly move.

@Katie, here was my response you may have missed. Or maybe I misunderstood what you were accusing me of.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I too would like to lynch Liam if I'm honest. Quite bizarre posting including the strange vote on Angus. However I'm going to keep an open mind today and maybe sit back a little bit.

So Liam, come at me bro, why should I not vote to lynch you?

@Katie, here was my response you may have missed. Or maybe I misunderstood what you were accusing me of.

we dont know what the shamans power is. someone said that caused the mislunch. my first reaction would be how do you know what the shamans power is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    [PHP][/PHP]

Curious Angus, seeing as your "playing devil's advocate" now with you line of if Phil was Wario thinking.

Do you actually think he is Wario or Sonic?

Personally when I read it I did not think your

[/B]

was anyway genuine as it felt certain that Vernon and Des were voting for him anyway. Which in itself makes your whole idea of him having a team mate to vote on him and bringing up me just seem like a way to throw shade in my direction in my opinon.

Why would sonic win a block the lynch and a block the munch prize?

Seems more likely just to have a extra life (1up) and the blocked munch was engineered to sway people that its a villagery prize, sure wouldn't wario be pissed if he won the block the munch prize.

So, at the moment I am leaning to believe Phil is Wario

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Still playing devils advocate to Phils claim of sonic.

So, wario/phil wins the emerald, wins whatever blocked the lynch, but to dispell doubters, also fakes a blocked munch by attempting to eat one of their own, which would cause a blocked munch. Then pointing out reactions to a non munch that the wolves were fully aware of and the village were in the dark about, due to the teasing of wait and see...

We'd then have presumably two people able to discredit the Sonic claim by revealing themselves as either Sonic (or Tails depending on how that role works). Neither have come out yet.

we dont know what the shamans power is. someone said that caused the mislunch. my first reaction would be how do you know what the shamans power is.

I don’t. Why do you think I do?

I was talking about the scenario of Vernon’s theory being correct. It was him who suggested the shaman saved Phil.

Katie WW wrote:

In hindsight I'm happy that part of the Phil story is true re: the emerald.

If that's the case then it makes Phil exactly Sonic or Wario so despite my protestations and Phil's actions yesterday I have to put him to one side at least for now as he will eventually run out of lives/powers and be killed by the wolves or outed by living too long.

From the WW guide:
    Shaman : Recieved totems or devices during the game which they have to give to other players. Totems give those players powers or abilities.

So if Phil was Wario and he received a totem blocking the lynch, he'd have to explain it as being Sonic who won a Chaos emerald.
    However, we have had no counter claim since before or after lynch. The most logical reason is that Phil is genuine and did win the emerald which seems to have blocked the lynch and and the munch.

Angus idea re: blocking a self munch has merit too I suppose, but self munch is taboo so I feel it's less likely to be on the table as an option for team evil.

Steve WW wrote: »
    So, my FFA:

1. Mary. Sorry if I'm wrong on your typo, but even reading back through the thread has me suspicious. Very early you were mentioning wolves and spreading dissention, like trying to analyse the rules to make yourself look helpful, but suggesting bad things.

2. Phil. If I'm right about Mary, then Phil is also a wolf.

3. Desmond. Not one of the two I was considering before, but just the way he hops in and, again, tries to be helpful, and then hops off again.

That's my take anyway. The two I was thinking of, I kinda believe are villagers after the re-read.
    Ah. Quoting myself, but I'm also suspicious of Gabriel for the same reasons as for Desmond. Except more. Gabriel is even more hiding in the shadows. I would swap Desmond for Gabriel for #3.
    Trying to help the villagers catch wolves? Or is that not your MO?

You're suspicious of Desmond for popping in, trying to be helpful and then popping off. You're suspicious of me for the same reasons as Desmond. I want an example of me 'trying to be helpful'.

• Advertisement

Seer shouldn't peek vern, tails will know one way or the other on the validity of vern.
    Vern should not be an elegible candidate for lynch.

Well, poke holes in that Phil.

Seems more likely just to have a extra life (1up) and the blocked munch was engineered to sway people that its a villagery prize, sure wouldn't wario be pissed if he won the block the munch prize.

Yesterday you mentioned Tails being able to check the validity of Vern, presumably thinking Vern was Sonic. Vern says he isn't and that his 'task' was self created. Yet now you think Phil is Wario, despite the ability you write about for Tails to check the validity of the claim.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So no response to me saying you were throwing shade on me by just randomly mentioning me as a potential team mate who could have been voting for Phil for his task even though it was obvious that at least one of Des & Vern were doing so already.

Gabriel: Why did you vote Steve?

From the WW guide:
    Shaman : Recieved totems or devices during the game which they have to give to other players. Totems give those players powers or abilities.

So if Phil was Wario and he received a totem blocking the lynch, he'd have to explain it as being Sonic who won a Chaos emerald.
    However, we have had no counter claim since before or after lynch. The most logical reason is that Phil is genuine and did win the emerald which seems to have blocked the lynch and and the munch.

Angus idea re: blocking a self munch has merit too I suppose, but self munch is taboo so I feel it's less likely to be on the table as an option for team evil.

Call me thick for not seeing it earlier.
    Phil is exactly Bowser.

And in case someone thinks I'm taking the easy route and picking on a low poster, this is why I'm currently down to lynch Liam:

Clodagh's post is important as part of the chain:
    Okay, based on Vernon's weak-ass defence, I'm happy to take Phil at his word and vote to lynch Vernon.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    I second this

Liam seconds the idea of lynching me however....
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Lynch Vote Results:

Phil WW (3) – Desmond WW, Angus WW, Vernon WW
    Vernon WW (3) – Clodagh WW, Phil WW, Mary WW
    Mary WW (1) – Steve WW
    Angus WW (1) – Liam WW
    Steve WW (1) – Gabriel WW

Did not vote: Katie WW

Yet votes... Angus?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Too kind buddy :D

I still don't trust you........

And the response seemingly out of nowhere...

Now I have no idea of Angus' alignment but this is odd behaviour.

Call me thick for not seeing it earlier.
    Phil is exactly Bowser.

You're thick, bowser as alpha peeks as good, not has two lives. :pac:

You're thick, bowser as alpha peeks as good, not has two lives. :pac:

He's either Wario or Sonic, if we believe the emerald story, which I think is the most logical explanation for the blocked lynch.

Ugh this first vote cast is a pain too, it's wolf sided as villagers tend to vote later. So to counteract everyone should have a placeholder and only switch if absolutely necessary

Gabriel: Why did you vote Steve?

I believe Phil is Sonic. No counter claim and no claim from Tails, assuming they know Sonic, confirms my thoughts on him being legit. I thought he was probably good yesterday because of the way he revealed. It didn't quite seem planned by a wolf.

So that brings me to Steve, he thinks Mary is a wolf, partially because of the 'typo'. That leads him to the conclusion that Phil is a wolf, as per his FFA. However, given that I think Phil is good and that I think Mary's thing was actually a typo I think Steve is trying to push the idea of a Mary Phil team without much behind it.

I also think his reasoning for myself and Desmond was poor.

• Advertisement

Vern, have you iso'd katie yet? can you link me up if so.

Advertisement