Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Loughc wrote: »
    Funny you ask me as all you've talked about is me and Kitten_k, you've given nothing else for the village to go on.

Anyway for my reads so far today.

Green & Red - Good player trying to get the village together.
    Mam of 4 - Posting only fluff, could just be because new to the game or fluff to cover something else. Would like to hear more from her.
    tritium - Good player, straight to the point respect that, have in my good column for now.
    crosstownk - Posting fluff... unsure of this player.

Really? That's all I've been talking about?

You seem to know a lot more about what I have done and what I would do if things were different than I know myself. Are you some kind of wizard?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Bounty Hunter interactions

Bounty Hunter - 13th player to post and mentions hogan in this first post (did this spook sully meaning sully’s team offed him leaving either wolf team 2 or SK taking sully?).
    Posts about being weird playing in own name and not editing posts. Pter clarified editing posts is cheating.
    Mentions Conor mcgregor. Kitten I think responds without actually quoting post. Keith responds to kittens post.
    Bounty replies to Keith’s post about killing an innocent as camp leader. Thanked by loughc. Keith replies back saying BH is seeing sense.
    Bounty responds to tritium post about more than one wolf team because of OP wording. Thinks they’re may be more than one too.
    Kitten responds to bounty’s reply to Keith but her quote tags are messed up (why?). She is replying to the more than one wolf team part and says as per win conditions we know there is a wolf team and SK - thanked by loughc.
    Bounty hopes there isn’t a long drawn out campaign for camp leader everyday and after this first one we all just vote who we want.
    Wishes Mick a happy birthday.
    Bounty not sure about voting for the two players who threw hat into camp leader ring. Says he will vote for who appears less wolfie. Post thanked by loughc.
    Loughc says he likes bounty as camp leader as he seems most logical.

Bounty Hunter (piers Morgan) and a NRV is dead.

Strawberry is another suspect. Why would the mention of Hulk Hogan spook Sully?

My own take on Bounty's killing is that it was because he didn't want drawn out campaigns each day, which would have been easier for wolves to hide in. Also, his mention of more than one team of wolves might have made one team think Bounty was on the other.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Not that anyone is probably thinking of electing me but Green and Red would be one of my candidates for evicting for the above.

You do know that Loughc was the source of the information that you are attributing to R&G. See #74

sKeith wrote: »
    You do know that Loughc was the source of the information that you are attributing to R&G. See #74

Fair point sKeith, I didn't see that and I'm surprised it has taken so long for someone to correct me because I asked the same thing yesterday.

Fair point sKeith, I didn't see that and I'm surprised it has taken so long for someone to correct me because I asked the same thing yesterday.

G&R did yesaterday, see post #74

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm hardly the source when I asked the question if it was 3 teams how many per team could we feasible have considering we only have 19 players.

I'm hardly the source when I asked the question if it was 3 teams how many per team could we feasible have considering we only have 19 players.

3 teams not what we are looking at here. Its the teams of 3 bit.

So, inside knowledge would be teams of 3,

3 teams of 3 if just nonsense, it could be 3:1 or 3:3:1
    4 seems a little to few, 7 seems high, but as someone said, pter is a mod, and he likes to stack games in favor of wolves, so i won't be overly surprised if its this.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

3 teams not what we are looking at here. Its the teams of 3 bit.

So, inside knowledge would be teams of 3,

I never said it was teams of 3 as the OP implied multiples of wolves teams and more than one SK it implied 3 teams, so I ASKED if it was 3 teams what would we be looking at, 3 teams of 3? Cause 2 is too little and 4 is too many given it's only 19 players.

It's basic logic, something you're missing.... :rolleyes:

G&R did yesaterday, see post #74

Again, you're right there. I misread that as a reply to Loughc, not as a reply to me whilst quoting Loughc. I didn't think it made a huge amount of sense at the time, but reading it as a response to me I now get it.

pter is a mod, and he likes to stack games in favor of wolves, so i won't be overly surprised if its this.

And in fairness there's no need for that comment. Game balance is important to every mod, no one stacks things unfairly.

• Advertisement

Agreed. Strong emphasis on the word teams and SK refers to “they” implying more than one.

how many per team would we be thinking with 19 on the list even 3 teams of 3 puts it up against us in the village.
    I never said it was teams of 3 as the OP implied multiples of wolves teams and more than one SK it implied 3 teams, so I ASKED if it was 3 teams what would we be looking at, 3 teams of 3? Cause 2 is too little and 4 is too many given it's only 19 players.

It's basic logic, something you're missing.... :rolleyes:

What did I read wrong?

Strawberry is another suspect. Why would the mention of Hulk Hogan spook Sully?

My own take on Bounty's killing is that it was because he didn't want drawn out campaigns each day, which would have been easier for wolves to hide in. Also, his mention of more than one team of wolves might have made one team think Bounty was on the other.

Sully was Hulk Hogan

Sully was Hulk Hogan

Jeez, I'm all over the place.

What did I read wrong?
    Originally Posted by Loughc View Post
    Agreed. Strong emphasis on the word teams and SK refers to “they” implying more than one.

how many per team would we be thinking with 19 on the list even 3 teams of 3 puts it up against us in the village.

You conveniently didn't highlight the part where I ASKED THE QUESTION!

I'm trying to work it out as much as anyone else, instead now I'm defending myself to a lad who wants to stroke his own ego thinking he's sh!t hot when his reads are way off. But it's ok when the village loses this game cause you off all the wrong players we can just blame the mods for stacking the game against us. :rolleyes:

It does seem unlikely though that they'd get spooked by the mere mention of their character.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sorry work took over, catching back up again. Make sure you vote for me, it'll be worth it. Be back in a few once I do my read back

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

REMINDER

The camp leader vote closes at 6pm.

Please get a vote in. You can always change it later before 6pm if you so wish!

You conveniently didn't highlight the part where I ASKED THE QUESTION!

I'm trying to work it out as much as anyone else, instead now I'm defending myself to a lad who wants to stroke his own ego thinking he's sh!t hot when his reads are way off. But it's ok when the village loses this game cause you off all the wrong players we can just blame the mods for stacking the game against us. :rolleyes:

I more concerned with the game than the after game.

At least you have stopped calling me a wolf and now accept me as a villager although a villager that's making all the wrong calls.

What changed that I'm no longer a wolf?

looks like ive been out of the I'm a celeb loop and will have to do research, wasn't in the Taiwan news that any of these celebs were sent to the jungle to eat a spider testes. I'm a PW mod and I'm even struggling to recall Hogan!

@barney

This was bounty’s first post in the game and he mentions a character to turned out to be a wolf.

His 3rd post not long after that mentions Conor McGregor.

It turns out that Bounty was Piers Morgan.

On two separate occasions, sully asked about character aligning with role. I’d say there’s more to show she was spooked than not spooked. It will also be interesting to see what side Conor McGregor is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Not that anyone is probably thinking of electing me but Green and Red would be one of my candidates for evicting for the above.

Woah, woah, woah, you've asked me about this previously and I answered you previously with exactly where I got the idea

So either you're just not reading the post or your deliberately ignoring what I said previously to try and throw shade on me

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Woah, woah, woah, you've asked me about this previously and I answered you previously with exactly where I got the idea

So either you're just not reading the post or your deliberately ignoring what I said previously to try and throw shade on me

Yeah, I completely misread your response and said so a while back. Sorry about that.

Sorry, just seeing that that was cleared up

Again I'll stand by my offer to be CL and to go with the majority vote

I more concerned with the game than the after game.

At least you have stopped calling me a wolf and now accept me as a villager although a villager that's making all the wrong calls.

What changed that I'm no longer a wolf?

I never said you weren't a wolf, I never said you weren't the SK or even a villager, I'm not certain or which one yet but what I am certain of is you're playing recklessly.

I never said you weren't a wolf, I never said you weren't the SK or even a villager, I'm not certain or which one yet but what I am certain of is you're playing recklessly.

Tell me 1 reckless think I've done all game, apart from cooking dingos and baby kangaroos for last nights dinner.

For what its worth heres my suspects (What does FFA stand for?)

Quickbeam - no interaction - from reading the last game he/she seems to be quiet active so its strange theres been nothing at all
    MickJaguar/Mamof4 - nothing from either
    CrosstownK - for me the most likely - saying plenty but abslutely nothing at the same time, pure fluff, would be my current favourite

Tell me 1 reckless think I've done all game, apart from cooking dingos and baby kangaroos for last nights dinner.

And telling us sully was a villager and you would vote her camp leader tomorrow :D

For what its worth heres my suspects (What does FFA stand for?)

Quickbeam - no interaction - from reading the last game he/she seems to be quiet active so its strange theres been nothing at all
    MickJaguar/Mamof4 - nothing from either
    CrosstownK - for me the most likely - saying plenty but abslutely nothing at the same time, pure fluff, would be my current favourite

its a TLA that stands for nothing really, but means doing exactly what you done.

FFA stands for free for all

So what happens is you put your top 3 suspects on a list, someone compiles the list and gives us a top three overall. We are then meant to vote for someone from the compiled 3.

It doesn’t always go to plan. Some players won’t do an FFA. others will vote for someone else anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Im thinking G&R is dodgy to be honest, doing good work earning village credit with a few folks whilst actually flip flopping around the place! Takes two pops at low posters aswell
    Morning guys

Mozzies eh?
    There couldn’t be nine wolves out of 19 could there? Sure we have no chance
    Three teams of three
    Or maybe just reading the posts!!

I know I’m a noob but I’m not an idiot, whenever I’m lucky enough to be a character I won’t be letting the car out of the bag handy like that

General chit chat about the game
    Is there not a massive risk with being camp leader straight off the bat? If you do hit on a WW you’re pretty much guaranteed to be lynched immediately.
    So that would lead me to believe that only a WW would really want the job as it would be a massive advantage, you’d be down two villagers on the first day

Unless of course you think you’ll be killed off and it’s a noble act
    Only a wolf would want the job yesterday.
    SKeith has been incredibly aggressive going after CL, it would lead me to believe he’s not a wolf or else it’s master gamesmanship

On deciding the CL before lunch, I disagree 100%, I think any campaign should be based on who the CL is proposing on killing. That way you can make an informed decision. Otherwise you’re completely at the mercy of the CL to take on board differing opinions. At least if they nail their colours to the mast then you have certainty on their kill

Clears SKeith with reasonable reasoning even if I dont overly agree.
    I was about to say that it does but if there’s a serial killer when would they kill?
    Or maybe the SK reference was just a mistake, which is my reading of it, just copied and pasted
    Would it be fair to assume the wolves have kept a low profile so far?
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Nah sorry, anyone being camp leader needs to follow the will of the village, electing a camp leader and allowing all the decisions to stem from that one person is madness and gives us reads on only one person, the leader.

Elect camp leader, complete FFA and camp leader maybe either picks from top 3 or vote on thread etc. Picking a camp leader and expecting the work from one person is not the right move.
    I posted this in response to SM.
    Do you always take someone else’s logic and pass it off as your own a few pages later?

It’s an incredibly wolfie tactic

Posted this in reply to me, and I responded. Thought he must have posted similar to me but on my read back, I cant find it.
    I think we should come to a consensus about who we want killed and then have someone put themselves forward to carry out the will of the people
    Wants us to pick someone before 6 for lynch then pick a leader/
    duffman13 wrote: »
    I disagree, the consensus of the people will be more informed later in the day with more info. It's also more time sensitive to elect someone than lynch someone. Worst case we elect a wolf who goes rogue, then wolf is dead tomorrow.

The camp leader needs to carry out the will of the village regardless
    I don’t really understand ur logic. It’s more important that we try to get a wolf. Anyone can do the actual role of CL. If they don’t follow the will of the people well thats a massive red flag that they’re a wolf.

If fact we’d almost be better choosing a wolf as CL straight off because they’d have to do what we choose or risk being lynched tomorrow. I’m leaning towards having a concrete decision made for the CL, no wiggle room.
    Doesnt understand my perfectly logical logic and states the obvious about finding a wolf
    Without knowing the other roles of the CL surely you are better off taking the power away from one person and giving it to the many.

So if I’m a wolf, I’m delighted to be CL if I have a choice, even between two, I can choose the more beneficial to me, unless in the unlikely event that we narrow it to two and they are both Wolves

However if I’m a wolf and I’m chosen as CL but with the instruction that I must carry out the will of the people then that’s bad news for me. If they pick a fellow wolf I’m almost bound to kill him. If they don’t then we know for definite they’re a wolf.

Certainly for the first Lynch I think this is a solid strategy. I’m happy to carry out the groups wishes but I do think we should be looking for two wolves, one that we nominate for CL and one that we nominate to be lynched.

Cant argue with the ambition here of him.
    Also I recognise that it goes against the idea of an all powerful CL but at the end of the day as the villagers we’re trying to get the wolves. It’s very high risk to just one person all that power, it means we could lose three villagers a day
    If the person voted as CL refuses to do the will of the people then they are definitely a wolf
    A villager would have no benefit in not doing the WOTP
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    What about if they openly admit they’re not going to as in the case of sKeith?
    Obviously virtually impossible but it’s a decent strategy to start off with
    Well then we either don’t vote him in or do vote him in and give him an ultimatum
    If that was the WOTP then they wouldn’t vote you in as CL
    The only way someone can KNOW for definite is with their fellow wolves

A villager might not agree but should still be willing to go along with the majority
    True. Poor enough odds on that though versus a wolf not wanting to kill a wolf
    Not nailed on but if they are a wolf it’s giving them no choice.

There’s nothing to stop us making both decisions at 6, this idea that the CL will have more information at 9 is nonsense. The only thing that gives solid information is who is killed off. Everything else is rameas
    The idea that the CL will have more information with 3 hours of extra posting in play is not nonsense, why the rush to lynch someone with a 3 hours of the day to play around with. FFAs for 8 and then vote on thread or something.
    As I said it’s a solid strategy for the early days, as we get further on we get more info
    Here’s the list of who is left, some people have been very quiet

Quickbeam
    Kitten_K
    fixxxer
    MicksJaguar
    duffman13
    tritium
    Mollyb60
    LoughC
    Strawberry Milkshake
    y0ssar1an22
    Barney92
    JP Liz V1
    Whiplashy
    Mam of 4
    Green & Red
    crosstownk
    SKeith
    Helpful post
    He’s talking too much nonsensd for it to be him. More likely someone with a much lower post count. Solid strategy to stay low for the first day or so
    Switching now to the low posters
    I would have thought it obvious that I’m a villager by trying to put together a useful strategy for CL
    Villager with his useful strategy
    And I’ll put my money where my mouth is and offer to be CL and to do the WOTP

And now gone full circle from yesterdays initial thoughts that only a wolf would wanna be village leader to helpfully offering himself up to do the Will of the People. Twice poking at low posters, and twice suggesting we pick a lynch target before 6pm. If the low posters are bothering him that much why not wait and give everyone a few hours outside work hours to post thoughts and make a more informed choice

What a top bloke volunteering to be CL though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I won't be voting for keith tonight in the vote. Mostly because I think he'd lose his mind with power and go properly crazy.

At the moment though, I don't really have a better option for CL so I'll just be sticking in a temp vote for myself.

Advertisement