Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I won't be voting for keith tonight in the vote. Mostly because I think he'd lose his mind with power and go properly crazy.

At the moment though, I don't really have a better option for CL so I'll just be sticking in a temp vote for myself.

Vote for me, I am hardworking and will ensure to follow the democratic will of the people. Im not sure on Keith, initially I was leaning wolf now im not sure but I still dont want the power going to his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I think I'll vote for LoughC for CL.

He seems to be genuine and not panicking when he's accused. Maybe he's a good wolf but for now I think he's a villager. It could transpire that it's too early in the game to vote for him but that could probably be said of any player.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I can’t make much sense of ur post there cartman but I will dig out the bit I accused you of stealing my logic.

This is my first game so I’ll reserve the right to come up with different theories on how best to play it. What you’re ignoring from my posts is that every one of them have been a reasonable attempt to try and find a good strategy for the villagers and my offer to be CL came with the caveat that I would do the WOTP.

I have consistently said that I think a wolf is unlikely to have posted much and I later expanded that to crosstownK for posting absolute fluff

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I won't be voting for keith tonight in the vote. Mostly because I think he'd lose his mind with power and go properly crazy.

At the moment though, I don't really have a better option for CL so I'll just be sticking in a temp vote for myself.

Sensible post, you get my vote too.

*duffman

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    I can’t make much sense of ur post there cartman but I will dig out the bit I accused you of stealing my logic.

This is my first game so I’ll reserve the right to come up with different theories on how best to play it. What you’re ignoring from my posts is that every one of them have been a reasonable attempt to try and find a good strategy for the villagers and my offer to be CL came with the caveat that I would do the WOTP.

I have consistently said that I think a wolf is unlikely to have posted much and I later expanded that to crosstownK for posting absolute fluff

There’s more than one wolf though that’s a given

And speaking of quiet ones

Oi oi Lizzy

I'll be voting duffman

Fixxxer is gonna get all rusty crying inside his buckethead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’m sticking in a vote for Green&Red. We need someone willing to do what the villagers want. Open to having my mind changed before 6 though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

So, what exactly are we suggesting the will of the people is for whomever is elected? So far lots of folks saying who should be CL and not a lot by way of ffas

I like my new name, I've been thinking of changing for a while. Yeah dig out that post cause pretty sure I couldn't find the one where I stole your logic that'd be great, I can't see the post where I copied your logic

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I’m sticking in a vote for Green&Red. We need someone willing to do what the villagers want. Open to having my mind changed before 6 though.

Just for the record, I've said multiple times I would follow the course set out by the village

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

And I said i'd kill the kitten
    Kitten-Fur-You.256.999349.jpg

tritium wrote: »
    So, what exactly are we suggesting the will of the people is for whomever is elected? So far lots of folks saying who should be CL and not a lot by way of ffas

Fair point.

FFA1

1.Fixxxer - was on the fence between him and sKeith but I'm starting to come around to Keith being legitimate and Fixxxer being a bit more ropey. My thoughts behind this as I outlined earlier was Sullys haste to have someone elected by lunch time and the two esrly candidates were Keith and Fixxy

2. G&R accuses me of stealing his logic, but I eh didn't. Also flips from thinking only a wolf would want the role of CL on day 1 to now sticking his hands up.

Had so many options for 3rd, not sold on loughc liking posts thing, having looked at all posts thanked by him they all seem to have something of interest in them whixh fits with his way of searching posts. Still not sure on Keith and then obviously a few folks who've given us little to nothing so I'll stick with my two for now

sKeith wrote: »
    And I said i'd kill the kitten
    Kitten-Fur-You.256.999349.jpg

Can you talk us through Kitten and why you think she is suspect? Your thoughts arent gathering much traction at the moment

duffman13 wrote: »
    Can you talk us through Kitten and why you think she is suspect? Your thoughts arent gathering much traction at the moment

Are you kittens teammate?
    The other teammate was niggling at my heals earlier today.

Is there anyone paying attention to the game today?

Yeah yeah, asking why your voting kitten means shes my team mate. Are you Sullys teammate? Your better than that:rolleyes:

Is there anyone paying attention to the game today?

Doesnt feel like it

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bushtucker Trial has been completed. A Prize has been awarded.
    Pter wrote: »
    A prize has been awarded.

Anyone????

Who is the other teammate? Will me and this other teammate give you a nice little FFA then?

On deciding the CL before lunch, I disagree 100%, I think any campaign should be based on who the CL is proposing on killing. That way you can make an informed decision. Otherwise you’re completely at the mercy of the CL to take on board differing opinions. At least if they nail their colours to the mast then you have certainty on their kill

This is the logic I accused you of stealing, I stand by that

I’d prefer if your apology came before 6pm

Anyone????

I got nothing, I never get anything!

I’ll stand by my offer that I’ll kill whoever is gets the most votes if I’m elected CL, I think it’s the safest option. I’m happy to vote for someone else who would commit to that

I got nothing, I never get anything!

I must admit I didn’t notice either till I done a read through. So there are two prizes out there.

I also note that mick said he was reading back and hasn’t highlighted it either.

Who is the other teammate? Will me and this other teammate give you a nice little FFA then?

It was tritium.

Do you not think it would be too obvious if you vote the same way?

I’m away for the next hour at least. My votes in for camp leader ages ago. Will think about my FFA

On deciding the CL before lunch, I disagree 100%, I think any campaign should be based on who the CL is proposing on killing. That way you can make an informed decision. Otherwise you’re completely at the mercy of the CL to take on board differing opinions. At least if they nail their colours to the mast then you have certainty on their kill

You wanted a vote based on who people were going to kill, I never agreed to that at all in my post which you accuse me off stealing your logic.
    Nah sorry, anyone being camp leader needs to follow the will of the village, electing a camp leader and allowing all the decisions to stem from that one person is madness and gives us reads on only one person, the leader.

Elect camp leader, complete FFA and camp leader maybe either picks from top 3 or vote on thread etc. Picking a camp leader and expecting the work from one person is not the right move.

I want someone elected, then use FFAs or have a vote on thread. I actually specifically say id rather not vote for someone on the basis of who they are going to kill.

This is the logic I accused you of stealing, I stand by that

I’d prefer if your apology came before 6pm

There will be no apology coming because they are two different strategies my friend.

• Advertisement

It was tritium.

Do you not think it would be too obvious if you vote the same way?

Keith I know why you want to be elected, its nothing to do with Kitten or Trit, I am asking specifically though what you see in Kitten. I dont get what is obvious in your above question? If we all FFA you or what? Focus on whats in front of view, a very simple question. Why Kitten?

Advertisement