Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

duffman13 wrote: »
    Keith I know why you want to be elected, its nothing to do with Kitten or Trit, I am asking specifically though what you see in Kitten. I dont get what is obvious in your above question? If we all FFA you or what? Focus on whats in front of view, a very simple question. Why Kitten?

Why not?

I must admit I didn’t notice either till I done a read through. So there are two prizes out there.

I also note that mick said he was reading back and hasn’t highlighted it either.

TBH I thought that was the prize given out from the bushtucker trial and was just announced a bit late I'm guessing im wrong on that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

sKeith wrote: »
    Why not?

I cant prove she is good or bad, you are dragging the arse out of what is fairly straightforward question. If we were in lynch scenario would you not be putting forward reasons for the village to get behind you, this is no different.

I cant prove she is good or bad, you are dragging the arse out of what is fairly straightforward question. If we were in lynch scenario would you not be putting forward reasons for the village to get behind you, this is no different.

This is very different, we are not voting on who to lynch.
    We are voting on who we trust the most and who's judgement we trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Is there anyone paying attention to the game today?

Saw the prize thing earlier and never came back to it tbh. Anyone want to say they won something- make your own call as to whether fessing up is the right thing to do for the village

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Sorry I misread ur post so

I’ll withdraw my comment

This is very different, we are not voting on who to lynch.
    We are voting on who we trust the most and who's judgement we trust.

Yeah but if you wanted to be elected, with a bit of work you could have been. Laying out clear and concise reasons you are targetting someone allows people to trust you more whereas currently you arent looking the most level headed or trusted villager now are you.

Yeah but if you wanted to be elected, with a bit of work you could have been. Laying out clear and concise reasons you are targetting someone allows people to trust you more whereas currently you arent looking the most level headed or trusted villager now are you.

Are you questioning my work ethics?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Put a placeholder vote in on myself as I didn't know who else. Still none the clearer yet.

I didn't win a prize anyway. Wasn't around for the bush-tucker. Wonder are they same time every day. If so, I won't make tomorrow's either. Maybe after that I'll have a better chance though, if I'm still around. Not sure what the other prize was for, but didn't win it either.

Green&Red wrote: »
    For what its worth heres my suspects (What does FFA stand for?)

Quickbeam - no interaction - from reading the last game he/she seems to be quiet active so its strange theres been nothing at all
    MickJaguar/Mamof4 - nothing from either
    CrosstownK - for me the most likely - saying plenty but abslutely nothing at the same time, pure fluff, would be my current favourite

She. Hi G&R!

If you've read previous games, you'll know I'm most active early in the morning, as I was this morning. I'm more active during the day when I'm not working but was today and will be tomorrow. I don't have a desk job where I can play while I work.

• Advertisement

Are you questioning my work ethics?

I wouldnt question anyones ethics, Im more concerned with your lack of transparency. We could do this all day, you aint gonna expand anymore and I aint gonna get anything out of you so :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Acceptance speech time??

fixxxer wrote: »
    Acceptance speech time??

Alright Houdini whats the craic!?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Votes being counted, please stand by.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Votes being counted, please stand by.

3 people counting 17 votes, you just cant get the staff these days :pac:

I wouldnt question anyones ethics, Im more concerned with your lack of transparency. We could do this all day, you aint gonna expand anymore and I aint gonna get anything out of you so :confused:

It's past 05:59:59PM now, so I'll explain.
    I'm not killing kitten.

I'm not going to make up reasons why I would kill kitten for others to use.

If wolves want to vote me and know they are safe, as they are not lough or kitten, then they will.

Its fair that you and trit questioned me about it, but bleh.. now to see the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

duffman13 wrote:
    3 people counting 17 votes, you just cant get the staff these days

Takes extra effort to post the results in the correct chronological order *cough cough*

Your argument against me sucks so many turkey balls it's having trouble gargling.

While we're waiting ... this didn't get the kudos it deserves. I literally LOL'd!

Pter wrote: »
    Takes extra effort to post the results in the correct chronological order *cough cough*

Yeah everyone around here seems to do it backwards :mad:

Hopefully this mod team will get it right :D

Micksjaguar its not you

Skieth it might be you

Duffman it might be you

Fixer it might be you

and the person public have voted for is

• Advertisement

It's past 05:59:59PM now, so I'll explain.
    I'm not killing kitten.

I'm not going to make up reasons why I would kill kitten for others to use.

If wolves want to vote me and know they are safe, as they are not lough or kitten, then they will.

Its fair that you and trit questioned me about it, but bleh.. now to see the results.

You always confuse me Keith, Never change!

Come on come on come on come on

COME OOOOOON

Oh god it's me isn't it

But what if it's not

No!

DESTINY WILL NOT BE DENIED

• Registered Users Posts: 16,168 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

But what if it's not

its not you

But what if it's not

its not you
    QUIET WOLF

@mods can ye confirm if it was 1 or 2 prizes given out today

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

No!

DESTINY WILL NOT BE DENIED

That's some nice post count padding there Mr.Buckethead sir.

Advertisement