Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

tritium wrote: »
    Why kitten, what’s your case there?

More sold on loughc but would also like to see your logic laid out

@skeith, did you ever answer this - I know you responded to kitten but did you ever actually give a basis for your suspicions?

how could that not be useful for a wolf? villager gets killed instead of Wolf, what am I missing here?

But why would a wolf kill another wolf on day 1? Thats a mad theory to have on day 1.

Whoever is the leader should not get a pass, what if there is more than one wolf team for example.[/quote]

Quoting this to see if the format aligns with Kittens. It appears that bounty messed up the quote tags to start with.

Soz kitten. You didn’t mess it up. It was already messed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

@skeith, did you ever answer this - I know you responded to kitten but did you ever actually give a basis for your suspicions?

My response to kitten should be a sufficient answer to this posters question also.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

fixxxer wrote: »
    Best to think of the CL as a vig. We can guide them but in the end its up to them if they trust us as a group or not. If they go against the group at least we will have them to explain their actions, and no priest so we don't have to guess about the dead.
    It's possible that the 'other powers' the camp leader may get is the ability to peek or get the role of the player lynched/evicted.

Of course, there could be plenty of other powers but camp leader most likely has a lot more to it that is currently unknown.

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    It's possible that the 'other powers' the camp leader may get is the ability to peek or get the role of the player lynched/evicted.

Of course, there could be plenty of other powers but camp leader most likely has a lot more to it that is currently unknown.

Based on what has come before, can we not take it as a given that we have auto-priest?

sKeith wrote: »
    My response to kitten should be a sufficient answer to this posters question also.

Hmmm

But no, it really isn’t

Maybe try again please

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Surprise surprise. Trying to throw shade on someone who’s questioning your lurking. Even if you’re not a wolf you’re certainly not being a helpful villager.

Seems I'm going the wrong way about not bringing attention to myself so ..
    And cleaning the dunny is being helpful btw !

Hmmm

But no, it really isn’t

Maybe try again please

ehh, i really think you are mistaken here.

The question has been asked and answered.

If you wish to furnish me with evidence on how I didn't sufficiently answer the question, I'll review said evidence and make an objective decision based on the evidence presented.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And cleaning the dunny is being helpful btw !

No need to take all day doing it. Unless you’ve also been busy elsewhere...

• Advertisement

Right, I’ll start with an ffa so since we need to keep the actual catching wolves bit in mind too....

#ffa1
    1.crosstownk

Lots of helpful stuff that isn’t really moving us forward. His last post is a good example:
    crosstownk wrote: »

Which sort of feels like a bit of a rehash of the op tbh

2. Loughc: reasons I outlined in an earlier post

Will see if I have a third for later

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Many words when few will do

I'll be looking at Kitten, Yossarian and Green&Red once I get a chance. They're my gut feelings right now but I want to dive deeper when home.

ehh, i really think you are mistaken here.

The question has been asked and answered.

If you wish to furnish me with evidence on how I didn't sufficiently answer the question, I'll review said evidence and make an objective decision based on the evidence presented.

Nope, not mistaken- this doesn’t answer my question
    That's not how this works, you have to prove to me your innocence, I don't have to show proof that you are a wolf, that's just crazy talk.

If it’s just gut or tree shaking fine (at this stage but you need to make a case. By all means tell kitten she needs to convince you, but don’t loose sight of the fact that it’s you who needs to convince the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Based on what has come before, can we not take it as a given that we have auto-priest?

It's almost certainly the case that there's no priest in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Whiplashy wrote: »
    No need to take all day doing it. Unless you’ve also been busy elsewhere...

Takes a long time , rice and beans clog up your system , in more ways than one .

Green&Red wrote: »
    He’s talking too much nonsensd for it to be him. More likely someone with a much lower post count. Solid strategy to stay low for the first day or so

But wolves work as a team so maybe they go one low, one middle and one high. Or they could throw all their eggs in the low posting basket I suppose. Serial killer could be lying low though by themselves.

Barney92 wrote: »
    But wolves work as a team so maybe they go one low, one middle and one high. Or they could throw all their eggs in the low posting basket I suppose. Serial killer could be lying low though by themselves.

That would tally with what we’ve seen previously. Usually at least on wolf being mouthy

Nope, not mistaken- this doesn’t answer my question

If it’s just gut or tree shaking fine (at this stage but you need to make a case. By all means tell kitten she needs to convince you, but don’t loose sight of the fact that it’s you who needs to convince the rest of us.

I don't need to convince the rest of anything, I only need to convince the CL.

I think you need to reread the OP.

I don't need to convince the rest of anything, I only need to convince the CL.

I think you need to reread the OP.

And if you’re not the CL (which is pretty much a one day gig), theyll come from the rest of us

I’m not the one who needs to reread the OP

And if you’re not the CL (which is pretty much a one day gig), theyll come from the rest of us

I’m not the one who needs to reread the OP

You arguing with me on why you do or don't need to reread the OP is not helping you find wolves. Move on from me for now, and circle back to me later if you so wish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Yes - of course. Silly me, although the seer power may be a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Soz kitten. You didn’t mess it up. It was already messed up.

I knew you loved me really :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

fixxxer wrote: »
    I'll be looking at Kitten, Yossarian and Green&Red once I get a chance. They're my gut feelings right now but I want to dive deeper when home.

I would have thought it obvious that I’m a villager by trying to put together a useful strategy for CL

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I would have thought it obvious that I’m a villager by trying to put together a useful strategy for CL

And I’ll put my money where my mouth is and offer to be CL and to do the WOTP

You're a day late to the campaign, throw your vote on me and I'll consider voting you tomorrow.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'll give you my vote, we need a sensible head for now to be CL until we learn more.

Just watching back on catch up now...

Loughc wrote: »
    I'll give you my vote, we need a sensible head for now to be CL until we learn more.

Can you tell us your feelings about a few people, other than me and dead people, which is all you seem to talk about up until now.

Anything at all about a few people,

People who you think are good, people who you think are evil, just some opinions from you that will help us after you are eliminated.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Can you tell us your feelings about a few people, other than me and dead people, which is all you seem to talk about up until now.

Anything at all about a few people,

People who you think are good, people who you think are evil, just some opinions from you that will help us after you are eliminated.

Funny you ask me as all you've talked about is me and Kitten_k, you've given nothing else for the village to go on.

Anyway for my reads so far today.

Green & Red - Good player trying to get the village together.
    Mam of 4 - Posting only fluff, could just be because new to the game or fluff to cover something else. Would like to hear more from her.
    tritium - Good player, straight to the point respect that, have in my good column for now.
    crosstownk - Posting fluff... unsure of this player.

• Advertisement

There couldn’t be nine wolves out of 19 could there? Sure we have no chance
    Three teams of three

Not that anyone is probably thinking of electing me but Green and Red would be one of my candidates for evicting for the above.

Advertisement