Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

On the couch, watching Up. Baby monitor in one hand, glass of wine in t’other. I’m doing this right, right?

Let me get this straight , the wine is fine , baby monitor fine , the baby is asleep and it's You watching Up of your own free will ?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Let me get this straight , the wine is fine , baby monitor fine , the baby is asleep and it's You watching Up of your own free will ?! :p

You know me too well Mam :D

You know me too well Mam :D

Beats Saturday night at the movies anyway :D
    Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭gifted

You said it Gifted , the simpler bit :D
    Joke people !!!

I set it up for ya ..lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    I set it up for ya ..lol lol

Ah you did and I couldn't resist , sorry !

Did the paperwork for the new job get sorted for you yet ?

On topic , kitchen watching CBS Justice channel .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭gifted

Ah you did and I couldn't resist , sorry !

Did the paperwork for the new job get sorted for you yet ?

On topic , kitchen watching CBS Justice channel .

Monday I hope mam...fingers crossed I can hand in my notice this week

gifted wrote: »
    Monday I hope mam...fingers crossed I can hand in my notice this week

Hope it goes through on Monday , we'll all have fingers and toes crossed for you as you deserve this to go smoothly :)

I am sorry to hear about your doggy Samsgirl :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,037 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Tonight was one of those nights when I really hoped that the guy who bolted on our wings knew what he was doing, total rollercoaster from hell in pitch darkness.

I'm hopping from bed to couch like a yo yo. I was watching my stories earlier and thought feck might as well get in to the bed and light my fancy smelly candle. Keeping with the wild nights theme :p Sure I'm back in front of Netflix now. Send excitement please!!

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What’s everyone watching on Netflix? I’m watching Russian dolls. Nicky from OITNB is in it and I love her I just don’t know how I feel about this show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Watching Fr Ted and having a little Saturday night drinky poo... :D ah god, tomorrow is Sunday and my babies are away at 10am so I've a lazy day planned. (as lazy as I can do anyway.)

What’s everyone watching on Netflix? I’m watching Russian dolls. Nicky from OITNB is in it and I love her I just don’t know how I feel about this show

I'm watching a Scandi crime thing called Border Town :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

match of the day :) waiting for united to come on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Don’t have it never watched anything from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I just read the thread on serial killers..and the links. Horrific, tears rolling down my face. Two year old beside me, he "slightly" stirred so brought him to my bed. Just one of those moments.

Tmw I'll be swearing he needs routine and promising myself I won't read any more disturbing stuff. Night all, must tune into netflix at some stage

Teapot22 wrote: »
    I just read the thread on serial killers..and the links. Horrific, tears rolling down my face. Two year old beside me, he "slightly" stirred so brought him to my bed. Just one of those moments.

Tmw I'll be swearing he needs routine and promising myself I won't read any more disturbing stuff. Night all, must tune into netflix at some stage

I slept in my mam and dad's bed a lot when I was very small and I turned out fine :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Home alone. Just finished working on a DIY job I'm at the last 6 months. Slowly slowly:-)

Teelings and a blanket on the couch better be careful I don't wake up here at 3 in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I finished watching Schitts Creek last night, it was really good, light hearted and fun but as the characters developed you fall in love with them.
    Still on the couch, having some sweet potato fries..

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,426 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

In Fuertuventura in a very old dirty room. Moving to a new room tomorrow thank god!

• Advertisement

Just in the leaba in the backarse of Galway, great day and just after drinks and Supermacs..early start in the morning,.. Brace yourself Gifted I'll be looking out for you 🙂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just lying on bed thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Okay lads, I usually read all of our posts before saying anything but I've booked a holiday tonight so I'm fairly exiting yet nervous the same time.

I really need a break but I'm always very careful about where I go but I'm sick of that ****e and just went for the first thing I could afford.

I'm excited but ****ting it at the same time but **** if I'm delighted I'm going somewhere sunny!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

BBFAN wrote: »
    Okay lads, I usually read all of our posts before saying anything but I've booked a holiday tonight so I'm fairly exiting yet nervous the same time.

I really need a break but I'm always very careful about where I go but I'm sick of that ****e and just to book the first thing I could afford.

I'm excited but ****ting it at the same time but **** if I'm delighted I'm going somewhere sunny!!!!

Any room in the auld suit case for me :3?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Bedside with TV on (to mask the noise), wondering how long the neighbours cacklefest will go on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,037 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wake up time for me again, should be a quick jaunt across the country and then jump on an airliner home after 8 days.

Balcony Nespresso time with the mutt here I come :) (Hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Any room in the auld suit case for me :3?

You're more than welcome Seph. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Chores done early for a Sunday. Its great to see the mornings brightening up so early now.
    I agreed to go for a game of golf with some friends and my brother this morning, so off to Cavan golf course. I haven't swung a golf club in about 3 years and I was never great, so this should be craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Sitting in GLA waiting for my gate to be called. I stayed in the airport last night. Not a great sleep- I blame the whisky not enough e!

Moscow Wednesday night! Am I mad?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Computer chaos the last few hours. The annoyance of it all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement