Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch having cuddles, dinner is being prepared as I watch :D chickens are roasting and we're having turnip, carrots, cabbage and baked spuds. It smells gorgeous.
    Gym this morning was fun. There's 8 kids here and I noticed nobody requested any loaners. Feck.

Graces, ham was a quick salty fix, low cal after a couple of drinks, or when I'm really hungry to stop me going for something that'll ruin me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside listening to music :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen.....the Hormones decided they wanted a "chat" ......just as the Irish match started.....so match delayed for 20 minutes......Hormones spoke first.......I finished it second.....good match lol lol

I'm in the Amazon rainforest right now.

Oh no, wait, it's the TV.

So, I'm in my sitting room.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Going home in 8 minutes. I am fuming all day the least little things getting on my nerves

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

Going home in 8 minutes. I am fuming all day the least little things getting on my nerves

It's probably your nails :D:D

It's probably your nails :D:D

Got them fixed 😂

Looking at threads...need another break methinks..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally homeside and had a great day :)

^why do you need a break? Are we not nice enough to you :(

Fecking cheek :P

@gifted if she didn't have "the hormones" another chick could be on the way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tralee. Staggering towards Austin Stack stadium. Nice sleep on the way down after a feed in the Obama plaza. Second wind has kicked in. This was defo not the plan for tonight.

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Finally homeside and had a great day :)

^why do you need a break? Are we not nice enough to you :(

Fecking cheek :P

@gifted if she didn't have "the hormones" another chick could be on the way ;)

True but why do the Hormones hate me???...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

gifted wrote: »

Cos it's the hormones talking , when they have left the building , so will the hate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Tralee. Staggering towards Austin Stack stadium. Nice sleep on the way down after a feed in the Obama plaza. Second wind has kicked in. This was defo not the plan for tonight.

Give us a wave if the cameras get on you, I'm just putting my feet up to watch it.
    Had a, quiet day. Did some home maintainance for ourselves. Gutters cleaned and tightened up, facia and soffit cleaned, outside of windows and doors washed, patio power washed.
    I deserve a beer, but I'm resolute on none for February.

I'll give you a wave If you pass my door ;)

Enjoy , you well deserve a break , and an unexpected night out even better !

Home , warm , now to get my a** in gear and clean the kitchen :D

Hormones hate themselves. You don’t even question your sanity when you’re crying because you bought smooth peanut butter instead of crunchy. It seems like a very valid thing to be upset about. And I never really cry usually.

Just home relaxing before I get up to do a bit of cleaning. Want to steam the floors and clean sitting room before I sit down and chill for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Up the Kingdom!!!

Ordered gluten-free pizza for the pup and a kebab for myself...food and a movie..how bad!

Kerry v Dublin game is literally 300m from my door... but I wouldn't bother my arse going :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lots of farty bum cars buzzing about town, ahh rally weekend howaya..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Lots of farty bum cars buzzing about town, ahh rally weekend howaya..

You're in Galway I'd say, can hear them here couchside.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just home from drinks and watching Liverpool win. Yay.

My boyfriend is coming home too which is rare on a Saturday night. Yay.

Drunk sex on the cards. Yay. Yay. Yay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

@samsgirl..I hope you're ok, heartbroken to hear about your dog. Been there once and have dogs again but it takes time.

I'm at home recovering from the shock of having to buy two new tyres. But it's Saturday so relaxing now...Mr Teapot got to watch the rugby while I did the dropping/collecting kids stuff. Balance in all things! Have a lovely evening whatever you're up to.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You're in Galway I'd say, can hear them here couchside.

Yup, rarely get to leave it!.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Pizza Time!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mahon point cinema and before this Star bucks for tae :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. About to go into the hypothetical argument simulator aka..... the shower.. in a few mins.

La.de.da wrote: »
    Couch. About to go into the hypothetical argument simulator aka..... the shower.. in a few mins.

Oh that's a perfect description of the shower, i'm always at that..

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Cos it's the hormones talking , when they have left the building , so will the hate :)

Ye definitely are a complicated breed....lol lol....us blokes are a lot more simpler....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

On the couch, watching Up. Baby monitor in one hand, glass of wine in t’other. I’m doing this right, right?

• Advertisement

Ye definitely are a complicated breed....lol lol....us blokes are a lot more simpler....lol lol

You said it Gifted , the simpler bit :D
    Joke people !!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement