Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

^^^^
    Low Carb :)

Talking about babies, newest edition to our fleet is about to bounce through Shannon on its delivery flight. After spending the last year dealing with this addition, it's kinda nice to see it arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

The best thing about having kids is the possibility you will get to be a grandparent one day. I adore my son's so can't wait to hopefully one day sore on their offspring.

Perse, my decision to have kids was kinda taken out of my hands when I got pregnant by accident. Abortion crossed my mind for all of 5 seconds because despite only being 20 there was nothing I wanted more than to be a mammy. So maybe imagine the decision was taken from you and see how you feel about being a mum and then flip it and see how you would feel if you were told you are never having kids.

I am a believer that there is never really a right time to have a baby. You just either do it or don't. When they arrive they will flip your world upside down, tear your heart to pieces and mend it completely with a smile, a slobbery kiss or a "I love you mammy".

So if you like adventure, havoc and heart stopping moments, then dive in.

Just outta bed. Nice lie in. Can do that now my kids are in their 20's.

Ordering Tayto and Brown bread to be picked up for me in the Shannon Duty Free.

Pity I cant order any Jamesons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the bus to DUB to fly to GLA to get a train to Edinburgh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Still bed side bit now in panic mode because there is a high chance of me getting 4.5 - 5 hours sleep.. before a 12 hour shift. Yay.

Yep. 4 and a half hours. Sigh.

About to leave the house.

@witchie... that album is kinda "alive" for this time of the morning:) But its fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, awake, pondering. Think today will be the day we say good bye to our dog. He is going downhill very fast. Not an easy decision but think is best for him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭gifted

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Bedside, awake, pondering. Think today will be the day we say good bye to our dog. He is going downhill very fast. Not an easy decision but think is best for him :(

Sorry to read that Samsgirl...heartbreaking decision to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bed with pain for a companion. Ah well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Really sorry, a heartbreak day for sure.
    Brings back unhappy memories here too.
    Chores done, sitting eating oatabix for breakfast with my new dog for company, he is a treat, but still miss the old lad terribly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Up since six, kids don’t do lie ins, at work might get a rest later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Graces7 wrote: »
    bed with pain for a companion. Ah well!

Hope you're soon OK graces, at least you have gotten over the storm, hope no damage was done.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Samsgirl wrote:
    Bedside, awake, pondering. Think today will be the day we say good bye to our dog. He is going downhill very fast. Not an easy decision but think is best for him

Sorry to hear you're going through. Tough decision to make. Never easy to see pets suffering and in pain.

Hugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 donotvalidate

Wide awake in bed and absolutely gutted it's not like 2pm. Ex is coming to get the last of his stuff at 11am. It's in the shed. Do I leave the house he come and gone?

How can one not laugh at this.....
    The Disciplinary and Penalties Committee in the ongoing Third King Abdulaziz Camel Festival disclosed that it has identified two people, a Kuwaiti and an Emirati, violating the regulations during their participation in the competitions on Friday.

The two cheats were uncovered by the medical committees for using botox injections, which are banned by the Camels Club rules.

Thanks EdwardM

Hope you're soon OK graces, at least you have gotten over the storm, hope no damage was done.

Just tired; age! Heading for 80 at a great rate.

The door of an adjoining outbuilding blew in and a window there blew out with an almighty crash. Not my responsibility but I need to sort it.. also yes the letterbox went.... postal.. very early on.

All is very very quiet out here this morning.

smurfjed that is hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Wide awake in bed and absolutely gutted it's not like 2pm. Ex is coming to get the last of his stuff at 11am. It's in the shed. Do I leave the house he come and gone?

I would leave the house and not be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Glasgow Queen Street - off to Edinburgh Haymarket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers-treating myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch with the three chicks....they're happy cos I made them pancakes with Nutella....

The Hormones are still here...they're outside in the kitchen making their own breakfast cos ....well... because they're hormones......lol lol

If I don't post again today send help ..lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

smurfjed wrote: »
    How can one not laugh at this.....
    :The Disciplinary and Penalties Committee in the ongoing Third King Abdulaziz Camel Festival disclosed that it has identified two people, a Kuwaiti and an Emirati, violating the regulations during their participation in the competitions on Friday.

The two cheats were uncovered by the medical committees for using botox injections, which are banned by the Camels Club rules.

Do you not know It's very important to have a good looking camel! :D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Dunshaughlin (#5)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drinking a can of Coke Zero

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

There is soccer and rugby on tv from lunchtime. I have just been handed a list as long as my arm of things to do. Its going to be tricky to get them all done in time but ya know, love a challenge.
    First...wash the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 donotvalidate

Down by the lake with a book and a coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

On the couch watching Frozen for the millionth time. Boxty has been consumed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with black coffee listening too coast to coast am "Haunted Heartland & Ghostly Love Stories" :3

Really sorry too hear that, always a heart breaking decision, we had too do in the summer of 2015 too our family dog, broke our hearts but the poor fella's back legs went on him and he couldn't stand anymore :'(:'(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the couch watching Frozen for the millionth time. Boxty has been consumed.

Damn I really want too try this boxty, obligatory you lucky bastard video

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement