Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Sunday roast, done and dusted. Think I ate my body weight in Roast Spuds!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

God I love roasties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

God I love roasties.

The filth around this place!

Snooker golf soccer, all hell to break loose within 10 minutes when the clan arrive back:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Last day of my "holiday". Started boozin on friday and still going! Cannot remember much of the trip back from Tralee last night.😀

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My usual pre-work muddle about the house trying to figure out why I do this eveyday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In for the evening now , coffee and blueberry muffin about to disappear !
    It's a cold evening , or maybe I'm just getting old , or a combination of both :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Out chores done, you're right mam, it's chilly for sure. Mrs and I heading off for dinner now to gowna. I'm starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

:eek:

Monica ???
    Mattresses cleaned, skirting boards wiped down and disinfected, upstairs blinds cleaned and disinfected (this is the one job I hate more than life itself), beds changed, carpets upstairs squeegeed and hoovered, rugs cleaned and drying. Bannister dusted and disinfected, bathrooms scrubbed. I have windows inside to clean, wash on so needs to be dried and put away and then I can start dinner and light the open fire while it’s cooking and chill out with a bottle of wine for the evening.

I love weekends.

monica-geller-clean.jpg

screen_shot_2017-05-31_at_14.21.49.png?itok=E4g69t0x

as for me, I am off to hunt for food.... hungraaaay.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Edward M wrote: »
    Out chores done, you're right mam, it's chilly for sure. Mrs and I heading off for dinner now to gowna. I'm starving.

Enjoy , always nice to have dinner handed to you with none of the cooking it or cleaning up afterwards to do :)

Just home and on the couch, wrecked but had a fantastic 30hr break from here I love Galway but there's no where like home lol. 560km done and I'm fit for the leaba, already thinking of excuses not to go to work tomorrow..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Auto has landed home :) covered a few different counties today and the sun shone in them all :) Probably following me :D

So tell me all about your weekends :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Auto has landed home :) covered a few different counties today and the sun shone in them all :) Probably following me :D

I was a good boy all weekend anyway 😇😇

• Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭gifted

Leaving dublin......great day for oranmore in the final...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

gifted wrote: »
    Leaving dublin......great day for oranmore in the final...

Wind help in the second half?
    Just after tea, watching Paw Patrol with my two rogues on the couch:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In the kitchen waiting for a chop to cook, starvin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Settling down to a lovely open fire & TV offering a few decent possibilities for the night. I have a few emails to write in reply to friends, a bottle of wine that needs finishing, a couple of bar of Cadbury's to demolish, and not a chore in sight.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Arrived back in Dublin (from Tenerife) at 1a.m. Saturday morning with the wind trying to topple the plane over. Picked up my bunny rabbit from the bunny gaeltacht on Saturday morning and then went to work in a new shop I opened just before I went on hols. Then I was back in work in my old shop today...and now I'm having a pint in the pub.

Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭gifted

Wind help in the second half?
    Just after tea, watching Paw Patrol with my two rogues on the couch:-)

The two sendings off certainly did lol lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    In the kitchen waiting for a chop to cook, starvin'

You meant chops right poochie ? There's enough for all of us 😀 :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, just listening to the wind and rain outside. My cottage is tiny and not the best build, so you really hear the weather, but I have the fire lit, and am on the pull out bed in the sitting room, listening to the weather and the fire crackling.

I know it seems mad to voluntarily sleep on a pull out bed but on nights like this I love it!

• Advertisement

Kitchen table at last. Havin a few more bottles and resisting the temptation to take up an offer.:D

Lying on my bed listening too the rain

TG1 wrote: »
    and am on the pull

Ohhhhh my :eek: :pac:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Kitchen table at last. Havin a few more bottles and resisting the temptation to take up an offer.:D

What kind of offer 😏?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What kind of offer 😏?

one he can't refuse...

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    one he can't refuse...

What was the offer though 😏?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Yea what Seph said ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭Poochie05

You meant chops right poochie ? There's enough for all of us �� :pac:?

Sure Seph, if you want to wrestle the cat for the bone :pac:

Now couchside listening to a gale outside. Spent the weekend in 'recharge' mode. Didn’t see anyone and spent the time catching up and binge watching New Amsterdam. Feel the better for it and should be able to face the week ahead now

What kind of offer 😏?
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    one he can't refuse...
    Yea what Seph said ;)

Well a few weeks ago I said here that I was getting chatted up in the local and I got slagged off for posting it from the local. So tonight I am posting from the laptop at home at the Kitchen table and can confirm that I was offered SEX from a very over excited English Woman visiting her parents. I'm home alone and told her that.:eek: Can't a man go out for a few bevvies and watch sport without being offered a ride.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Lying on my bed listening too the rain

Ohhhhh my :eek: :pac:

Creative editing there Seph... :pac:

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Well a few weeks ago I said here that I was getting chatted up in the local and I got slagged off for posting it from the local. So tonight I am posting from the laptop at home at the Kitchen table and can confirm that I was offered SEX from a very over excited English Woman visiting her parents. I'm home alone and told her that.:eek: Can't a man go out for a few bevvies and watch sport without being offered a ride.:D

Well Holy God.. 😲

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement