Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭fyfe79

tuxy wrote: »
    58ea5e2d82e2d0ebfd2b35c1d13045a4.png

I think Johnny is back in the good books, we could be getting a bundle of joy in 2019 after all!

A new little bundle of angle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

yamaha50 wrote: »
    margartet should go into politics
    local elections soon
    if her 2000followers on fbook vote she'll be in

that'll wake up them robbin bastarrds in the government

That would mean she would have to lift a finger to earn a living, that's never going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭hynesie08

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    She just commented in support of the family who got €70K from Aer Lingus because their child spilt a cup of hot chocolate on themselves.

Probably trying to do the sums right now.. What's €70K x 7?

Unless the dole pays for flights, we're safe for 7 years apparently....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

She just commented in support of the family who got €70K from Aer Lingus because their child spilt a cup of hot chocolate on themselves.

And people wonder why insurance gets more expensive every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

She's a fcuking geebag.

Sadly, she's not an isolated case.

Geebags everywhere....especially her supporters who champion her. Fcuking idots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,655 ✭✭✭corks finest

Just read ref hot chocolate spillage compo case- it's a crazy p.c. we're living in - easyyyy money FFS - my parents wouldn't dream of claiming for that etc - compo sham

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

tuxy wrote: »
    I've never heard of a single case of divorce amongst travellers. You can be sure it's the same with these two and the changing of facebook status's will just indicate if they are on speaking terms or not.

Was thinking the exact same thing. They don't do divorce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

marketty wrote: »
    Lads I think some of ye are missing the point regarding the means test vs yield on €100k. The means test is not assuming you get a yield of 14% as a steady income to do you forever, it's assuming you eat into the 100k capital, week to week for a period of time, ya know to support yourself, while you are JOB SEEKING
    I maybe wrong but I thought single mother's don't go onto job seekers until the youngest child is 7?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

fyfe79 wrote: »
    A new little bundle of angle.
    A new burden on the state. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I maybe wrong but I thought single mother's don't go onto job seekers until the youngest child is 7?

She will be getting any type of payment going so it really doesn't matter as she will never work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

The new thing these days is to have another child before the youngest reaches 7 to 'renew' the payment so to speak.

Another way to avoid jobseekers is to get one of the children a label, once this is done the parent qualifies for carers allowance and all the usual goodies that come with it such as DCA,Carers support grant, formerly known as Respite support grant (NOT REST BITE GRANT) free travel, household benefits package,medical cards, plus you can work 15 hours on top of it and keep everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

She will be getting any type of payment going so it really doesn't matter as she will never work.

isn't it roughly 51k a year from the welfare she was getting? she'd be hard pushed to find an employer to take her on who is willing to pay all that after tax.

Never going to happen.

A Person in her position should keep the head down and not be drawing attention to herself at every opportunity. There are 100's of Mags Cash's that no one knows about because they keep the head down.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

She'll be gone foreign just before she hits 35, and will extend the middle finger of contempt to the gubbermint.

That way they don't get to touch her inheritance.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

isn't it roughly 51k a year from the welfare she was getting? she'd be hard pushed to find an employer to take her on who is willing to pay all that after tax.

This is the thing, there's no incentive for her to ever to get a job and live a productive life. She'd have to earn upwards of 80k gross to keep her current standard of living.

With no Leaving Cert, qualifications or work experience of any kind she's fcked.

The State are the ones who have created this crazy situation.

She'll be gone foreign just before she hits 35, and will extend the middle finger of contempt to the gubbermint.

That way they don't get to touch her inheritance.
    And then return once she has blown the €150k in Ibiza?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

She's not a single mother, she has a husband!

She's not a single mother, she has a husband!
    Who is resident in prison.

I don’t think he is in prison. He was released last year and unless it’s gone under the radar, I don’t think he’s had a trial yet.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/extra.ie/2018/08/27/news/real-life/husband-of-homeless-mother-of-seven-margaret-cash-back-living-with-his-wife/amp

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

He's out on bail. He was with the Cash family only at Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

And then return once she has blown the €150k in Ibiza?

€150,000, where is she getting this €180,000 from? Is she getting this €210,000 now or when she turns 35? I don't think it's fair that she gets this €250,000 payment for doing nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

The parallels of her life with Rosa Parks are staggering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

local elections soon

local elections soon

That would mean she would have to lift a finger to earn a living, that's never going to happen.

Whats the difference between Margaret and a politician??

One is a horrible , useless, self promoting, work shy, despicable human who lives off the taxpayer and whinges about it, and the other is...... oh wait a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Just read ref hot chocolate spillage compo case- it's a crazy p.c. we're living in - easyyyy money FFS - my parents wouldn't dream of claiming for that etc - compo sham

What does political correctness have to do with that? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

This is the thing, there's no incentive for her to ever to get a job and live a productive life. She'd have to earn upwards of 80k gross to keep her current standard of living.

With no Leaving Cert, qualifications or work experience of any kind she's fcked.

The State are the ones who have created this crazy situation.

So she's right. It is the gubberments fault :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,088 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

The parallels of her life with Rosa Parks are staggering.

I know, right?
    Rosa Parks had to sit on a different seat on the bus cos racism, Ms Cash has to forego the bus altogether and get free taxis across the city to take her kids to school. Cos racism. And Gubbermint robbery, or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

The new thing these days is to have another child before the youngest reaches 7 to 'renew' the payment so to speak.

Another way to avoid jobseekers is to get one of the children a label, once this is done the parent qualifies for carers allowance and all the usual goodies that come with it such as DCA,Carers support grant, formerly known as Respite support grant (NOT REST BITE GRANT) free travel, household benefits package,medical cards, plus you can work 15 hours on top of it and keep everything.

Total dysfunction. I am not happy to support this with my tax deductions.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

My sister gets this. She's a single mother with 2 kids, eldest is 16 and youngest is 13, but the 13 year old has autism and type 1 diabetes. Sister has a mortgage on her own house and works about 10-15 hours a week, depending on what's on. I wouldn't do what she does for the money she gets, and I still wouldn't do it even if on €250k a year. No amount of money could make me ok with what she has to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

My sister gets this. She's a single mother with 2 kids, eldest is 16 and youngest is 13, but the 13 year old has autism and type 1 diabetes. Sister has a mortgage on her own house and works about 10-15 hours a week, depending on what's on. I wouldn't do what she does for the money she gets, and I still wouldn't do it even if on €250k a year. No amount of money could make me ok with what she has to deal with.

What has this to do with cash???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Don’t quite follow what your point is?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement