Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

dfdca6ee249498e5455885416d2287a0.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Floppybits wrote: »
    I wonder if i would get a thumbs of her if I said she was a MILF? 😀

Mother of god

• Registered Users Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Mother of god

Is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

Can someone please @ her with a screengrab of last night's post and threaten to show the welfare/sdcc/cab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Can someone please @ her with a screengrab of last night's post and threaten to show the welfare/sdcc/cab

No one on here took a screenshot AFAIK. Welfare can access info on the will just like the papers did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

What did her mother work at to save so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

I don't know how to do screen grabs but she thanks a post on Dublin Live of somebody with the post I put up earlier

The one she deleted last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

tuxy wrote: »
    No one on here took a screenshot AFAIK. Welfare can access info on the will just like the papers did.
    I am sure the relevant authorities are fully aware by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

The next thing CAB will be investigating.

Poor aul maggser can't catch a break it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Looking at Maggie's semi-literate post last night and Bernard's twitter page, it's definitely consistent with his writing.

https://twitter.com/1bernardsweeney/status/1093183292365570051
    TraVision invites Liam Neeson to come on our show & talk about "Racisim", we will have various expertise from different communities, its our believe that Liam is not a racist even if he had thoughts and actions that were. @lilyallen in 2008 were you sprouting of racist jokes?

Let the victims of racisim speak with, Laim Neeson?. Let's look at it from different perspectives let's have such people on "TraVision" Irish Traveller TV Company. Racism isn't just black & white, let's learn from this that is helpful. Laim and I come from different community's!.
    Miss Lily Allen, I hate to remind you, but were you not the same person that was sprouting off anti Traveller anti Gypsy racist rhetoric in the past (2008)?. Had you not apologised for it, did we not all "move on"?. @lilyallen
    @ Liam Neilson

• Advertisement

I am sure the relevant authorities are fully aware by now.

I'd be reminding her of it every single time I see one of her stupid posts. Oh and BTW, if she's been sitting on this fund for a while

https://www.radiokerry.ie/tralee-woman-fined-falsely-obtaining-e15000-social-welfare-payments/

I think Sweeney must be riding her. Her roaring in front of the Dail is his feature video on Travision and he called her The Traveller Rosa Parks.
    He has commented on her page saying she'd make a great presenter.

Another case in point

https://twitter.com/1bernardsweeney/status/1092570127802007552

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

The Traveller Rosa Parks?

Fire me directly into the sun please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Clothes peg saleswoman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Amazing how many are sticking up for her and condoning her actions.

Freeloaders Utd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I'd be reminding her of it every single time I see one of her stupid posts. Oh and BTW, if she's been sitting on this fund for a while

https://www.radiokerry.ie/tralee-woman-fined-falsely-obtaining-e15000-social-welfare-payments/

...evidence that Ms Nammock had obtained €15,056 through providing false or misleading information.

...she has repaid €920 so far, and has put in place a system to repay €20 per week...

to repay the full amount... will take 14 years.

Judge Waters fined 28-year-old Ms Nammock €250.

For fúcks sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Posting up details of an upcoming windfall smacks of trying to make the ex jealous. The fact that the post was also written by someone more literate also hints at another bloke. Although, Travellers don't readily divorce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

That is the most amateur hour garbage imaginable. That Bernard lad has absolutely zero business hosting that. Each guest has a radio mic on, yet the only sound being picked up is from the camera.

He's also looking for 25,000 euro for "equipment".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

What a backward country in this day and age, that an estate left upon someone's death is not notified across all Govt Dept's especially Soc Welfare with the names, PPS numbers and amounts received of those named in the will.

Dante7 wrote: »
    Posting up details of an upcoming windfall smacks of trying to make the ex jealous. The fact that the post was also written by someone more literate also hints at another bloke. Although, Travellers don't readily divorce.

I’ve a feeling that Bernard is going to be in for a world of pain when Johnny is released. It might even change his own view on travellers.

• Advertisement

...evidence that Ms Nammock had obtained €15,056 through providing false or misleading information.

...she has repaid €920 so far, and has put in place a system to repay €20 per week...

to repay the full amount... will take 14 years.

Judge Waters fined 28-year-old Ms Nammock €250.

For fúcks sake.

Well look, at least something was done in that case. She didn't exactly get away with it even if it was light.

Why isn't Cash hammered the same way over this?

That is the most amateur hour garbage imaginable. That Bernard lad has absolutely zero business hosting that. Each guest has a radio mic on, yet the only sound being picked up is from the camera.

Maybe if all of his grandchildren, nieces, nephews and cousins chipped in €10 a month for a year he'd have it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

You'd think he'd know somewhere to get "equipment" handy, wouldn't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

I’ve a feeling that Bernard is going to be in for a world of pain when Johnny is released. It might even change his own view on travellers.

He'll be protected by the bossmen. Same as with John Connors. They are vital for the PR campaign which keeps the money rolling in. Johnny will be advised to back off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Is the husband still in government digs?

She is down as "divorced" on fakebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭airy fairy

Would her 100k windfall be subject to tax or considered income until it actually gets into her hands at 35years?
    Was she supposed to declare it even though she didn't really get the cash yet?

Gravelly wrote: »
    You'd think he'd know somewhere to get "equipment" handy, wouldn't you?

I dunno. Judging by his lack of subscribers, I doubt many travellers think much of him. Especially after his ‘uncle Tom’ portrayal of Ballinrobe (and presumably other rural) travellers.

Dante7 wrote: »
    He'll be protected by the bossmen. Same as with John Connors. They are vital for the PR campaign which keeps the money rolling in. Johnny will be advised to back off.

I don’t think John Connors has been openly caught coveting over other travellers wives?

Is the husband still in government digs?

She is down as "divorced" on fakebook.

I’m not sure if he’s back inside. Last August he was on remand but was later released but has his case been heard yet?

Cynic in me still thinks the separated spiel is still just that, spiel. She said she was single when he was on remand then lo and behold, they are trying again when he gets out. My take is they then saw it as beneficial for her to be single so throw up that pic of a woman walking outside (cos it really proved cheating, that pic) but the reality is they are still husband and wife.

Watch this space.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

jay0109 wrote: »
    What a backward country in this day and age, that an estate left upon someone's death is not notified across all Govt Dept's especially Soc Welfare with the names, PPS numbers and amounts received of those named in the will.

You do actually, but not if your portion falls below the inheritance tax limits.

For a child, from memory, its over €300,000 I think so as she received less than that, you don't have to put it on the forms but if she is left more by someone else, she will have to mention any legacy she has received in the past.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement