Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

PAIGE film "Fighting With My Family" produced by The Rock

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,713 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah, it's one of those sites people use to back up their opinion if they have the film fresh and say it means nothing when rotten. I mean Last Boy Scout has a rotten rating so you know the site can't be trusted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Are people hoping this movie sucks?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,710 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ERG89 wrote: »
    Are people hoping this movie sucks?

Its blacklisted in my mind after ‘Paige here’

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yeah, it's one of those sites people use to back up their opinion if they have the film fresh and say it means nothing when rotten. I mean Last Boy Scout has a rotten rating so you know the site can't be trusted. :)

I think personal taste comes into it TBH. I enjoy thrillers, just a genre I like. There are not that many truly great ones. Ergo most will have a bad rating on RT but I'll watch 'em anyway. I think generally stuff right at either end is reliable - you won't see anything 90%+ that isn't a really well made film, and anything under 10% is going to be a catastrophe.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pugh is getting good reviews as Paige

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,713 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Anyone planning on seeing this? I'll probably watch sometime in the future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Saw it on Wednesday night

It was decent alright. Some genuine laughs and heartfelt emotions, with plenty of inside nods that only wrestling fans would get. One tone-deaf, cringe-worthy moment near the end, but very enjoyable overall

Calling Paige and her brother
    Make-A-Wish kids
    almost made me spit my drink out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Btw the documentary it's based on is available on demand on All4 at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I’ll probably watch it next weekend provided it doesn’t disappear from cinemas before then. I’m pleased for Paige that it’s being well received. She seems a nice person at heart and she’s had a rough time of it in recent years. Hopefully it helps her in whatever’s next for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,482 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Saw it yesterday enjoyed it, acting as ok Vaughan can be so wooden

the AJ Lee in this seems familiar lol

Now too wait for the Hogan movie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It is on Channel 4 tonight at 9pm

Advertisement