Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

PAIGE film "Fighting With My Family" produced by The Rock

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,055 ✭✭✭✭ CastorTroy

Yeah, it's one of those sites people use to back up their opinion if they have the film fresh and say it means nothing when rotten. I mean Last Boy Scout has a rotten rating so you know the site can't be trusted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ ERG89

Are people hoping this movie sucks?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭ SureYWouldntYa

ERG89 wrote: »
    Are people hoping this movie sucks?

Its blacklisted in my mind after ‘Paige here’

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭ Monokne

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yeah, it's one of those sites people use to back up their opinion if they have the film fresh and say it means nothing when rotten. I mean Last Boy Scout has a rotten rating so you know the site can't be trusted. :)

I think personal taste comes into it TBH. I enjoy thrillers, just a genre I like. There are not that many truly great ones. Ergo most will have a bad rating on RT but I'll watch 'em anyway. I think generally stuff right at either end is reliable - you won't see anything 90%+ that isn't a really well made film, and anything under 10% is going to be a catastrophe.

• Registered Users Posts: 76,763 ✭✭✭✭ JP Liz V1

Pugh is getting good reviews as Paige

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,055 ✭✭✭✭ CastorTroy

Anyone planning on seeing this? I'll probably watch sometime in the future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ Virtanen

Saw it on Wednesday night

It was decent alright. Some genuine laughs and heartfelt emotions, with plenty of inside nods that only wrestling fans would get. One tone-deaf, cringe-worthy moment near the end, but very enjoyable overall

Calling Paige and her brother
    Make-A-Wish kids
    almost made me spit my drink out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ Virtanen

Btw the documentary it's based on is available on demand on All4 at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ Pentecost

I’ll probably watch it next weekend provided it doesn’t disappear from cinemas before then. I’m pleased for Paige that it’s being well received. She seems a nice person at heart and she’s had a rough time of it in recent years. Hopefully it helps her in whatever’s next for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,082 ✭✭✭✭ PTH2009

Saw it yesterday enjoyed it, acting as ok Vaughan can be so wooden

the AJ Lee in this seems familiar lol

Now too wait for the Hogan movie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76,763 ✭✭✭✭ JP Liz V1

It is on Channel 4 tonight at 9pm

Advertisement