Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Kolido wrote: »
    This is actually a great point. I'm really undecided at this time.

Credits QB for pointing out a good play by Strawbs. Double-pocketing?
    You voted for Trit lastly, hoping duffers didn't get online, you could have taken it to a tie break.

Bit of a wolfy move, not risking the tie breaker/rand

Calling QB out for a 'wolfy move
    I haven't chatted to a lot in the game, doesn't mean I'm in cahoots with them. Avoiding each other is usually a wolf strategy but it doesn't have to be. In fact, interacting could be a great strategy to avoid detection.

But I'm with the nolynch tonight, a mislynch and it's game over.

Boasting about how he was planning to win the game, by interacting with his teammate when he'd be expected not to?

I'll point out that Kolido and I had not interacted at all up until this point

quickbeam wrote: »
    He also was quite eager to lynch Molly yesterday but has totally gone off her, with no explanation (that I can see) and on to Kolido and me.

See my FFA and post #427. I had Molly, Strawbs and you on my FFA, and in 427 I explained that you had thrown up more red flags for me since I had posted it
    Post 360 defending Kolido:

Not defending Kolido, just defending someone against a flawed logic. In fact if you read it, you'll see I didn't defend him, I said it didn't prove anything about him, and asked him to clarify his vote
    Post 441 where he seemed more concerned about personally surviving the lynch than the chance of catching a wolf.

If you go back and look at the previous post, you'll see I was clearly discussing the village surviving the next lynch, not me individually

Not defending Kolido, just defending someone against a flawed logic. In fact if you read it, you'll see I didn't defend him, I said it didn't prove anything about him, and asked him to clarify his vote

Reply to the second part of the previous post, in case it gets skipped over by accident

He also was quite eager to lynch Molly yesterday but has totally gone off her, with no explanation (that I can see) and on to Kolido and me.

As for why I moved on to Kolido, I said multiple times that I thought Duffman or Kolido was a wolf. Clearly I was wrong about Duffman, so Kolido it is.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yeah, good responses. And as I said in my intro, your ISO did read well too.

I'm so fupping confused! If it's not you, and I know it's not me, then it has to be Strawbs or Molly (assuming we're right about Kolido, which, as you say, it's game over anyway if we're not).

Or maybe it is Strawbs AND Molly. They were never ruled out of my team-list possibilities. In the FFAs they were the only ones who didn't include one or the other in their suspicions:

Molly: sK & Trit (voted sK)
    Strawbs: quickbeam, duffman & kolido (voted duffman)

• Advertisement

It absolutely has to be Kolido though, so let's get that out of the way. We've another day to sort out the second.

(I've an interview late morning though, so can we hold off majority vote or anything until I get back?)

Whoever you are, second wolf, you're playing brilliantly!

Just seeing this now.

Well it was two fold, a) I found his play being cagey, he was helpful but not posting too much to look like derailing the vil which is how a wolf would play imo. b) he was least on the vil side imo, call it a process of elimination

His one and only interaction of note with me (I'm not going to bother quoting his miscount where he basically outed himself). A very dismissive answer. Not bothering to engage with me at all. Would surely have done more to
    Who says that? Wolves are more likely to join the crowd imo

Comments that wolves would join the crowd, instead of not engaging, which is the exact opposite of what he did
    So why did you vote Trit last night and not aim for a randed lynch, you basically had a killer vote (Duffers wasn't around and looked unlikely he wold be)

Unless you were sure about Trit, a randed vote had more chance of hitting a wolf. I think you didn't want to take that risk wolfbeam

Questions QB's vote on Trit, trying to paint QB as a wolf

At least we are on QB, not sure about Molly, I'd be more on strawbs

Again, accuses QB, and hints at Strawbs. Funnily enough, out of all the people alive, again I'm the only one he doesn't mention

Worried we haven't heard from Molly in a while too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Sorry, I am here but I'm watching's Virt's bussing of Kolido with interest

Last combination possibilities for the wolf team:

Kolido & quickbeam
    Kolido & Strawberry Milkshake
    Kolido & Mollyb60
    Kolido & Virtanen
    quickbeam & Strawberry Milkshake
    quickbeam & Mollyb60
    quickbeam & Virtanen
    Strawberry Milkshake & Mollyb60
    Strawberry Milkshake & Virtanen
    Mollyb60 & Virtanen

• Advertisement

Yeah, good responses. And as I said in my intro, your ISO did read well too.

I'm so fupping confused! If it's not you, and I know it's not me, then it has to be Strawbs or Molly (assuming we're right about Kolido, which, as you say, it's game over anyway if we're not).

Or maybe it is Strawbs AND Molly. They were never ruled out of my team-list possibilities. In the FFAs they were the only ones who didn't include one or the other in their suspicions:

Molly: sK & Trit (voted sK)
    Strawbs: quickbeam, duffman & kolido (voted duffman)

It's an absolute mind-meld. Looking at Kolido's posts, he seemed pretty hard set on pointing you out to be a wolf. I'm not sure if that was to divert attention on to you, or bussing a teammate

Honestly, after looking at those Kolido posts, Molly is jumping back up the list for me. Hardly mentioned at all, and then actively encourages attention away from her when Duffman said it was between you and her for a wolf

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Sorry, I am here but I'm watching's Virt's bussing of Kolido with interest

Oh I think it's pretty obvious Kolido is a wolf now, I wasn't bussing him, I was analysing his posts to see who his partner could be

Okay, I think I'm going mad here. Just picked up on the first post quoted below and had a read of the rest of the page (page 14). Do these posts read like a cocky wolf laughing at villagers to anyone else?
    You enjoying the read, virtual?
    Ack, you know busses. Never there when you want one then two come along at the same time!
    Ah I see. Think the wolves are one step ahead of us anyway. They did bag our seer straight off the bat, afterall.
    And then there were 5.
    Because you’re too calm and collected and that unnerves me.

I have to say. If Molly turns out to be a wolf, I’m gonna slap her really hard :D
    I like both ideas. Option 2 adds extra excitement.

I feel like Drumpot (this time I DO mean Drumpot) going down the tunnel. Except for me I've four different tunnels I'm burrowing down and each one leads to a different wolf!

FML!!

Can we go through the plan again? We all vote at 8:59?

Can we go through the plan again? We all vote at 8:59?

Yes.

Are you a wolf?

No

We all voting Kolido?

No

We all voting Kolido?

Yes.

Are you sure?

Yes.

Are you gonna stay true to the girlies or have you been playing with a boy behind our back?

Well tonight I'm voting for a boy anyway. After that, we shall see!! Posts like that make me worry that it's not you and Molly all along though.

I can only positively speak for myself and I’m not a wolf.

With regards to Mols, in the words of George Michael, “you gotta have faith”

• Advertisement

God almighty this game ****s with your head.

Qb I see what you mean about strawbs in those posts but I just do not believe she would be that ballsy in a game.

Your panic this evening is making me happy that you're not a wolf (sorry to point out your misery and use it to assuage my own fears)

I am good. I post silly stuff every now and then. I also wouldn’t take my silly posts as a sign of alignment as I post crap when I get a role too.

I was bored the other day and mentioned a quick game of WW and thought it would be a one day thing. As it’s turned out longer than that, im enjoying this game immensely so thanks Pter.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well played wolfbeam, who is your partner, wolfshake, virtual wolf, or mollywolf?

Nice try kolf.

Is this becoming a thing now? Quolf?

Wolfido

Shuush Strowlf. Ooh you sound Australian.

Is this becoming a thing now? Quolf?

Doesn't work if you don't have an "ol" in the name like you and Kolido.

Wolfido

This is better than mine.

• Advertisement

Shuush Strowlf. Ooh you sound Australian.

Strowlf would put another villager on the barbie :D

Advertisement