Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

quickbeam wrote: »
    Can you point to where you've mentioned this on thread?
    I haven't mentioned it on thread before. I did say first thing this morning though that I was veering towards Kolido and Virtanen.
    We're talking now.

Who do you think are the last two wolves?

Maybe we should all put forward our thoughts on this?

My vote for most likely wolf at the moment is Kolido. Then one of either Virtanen or Duffman (although duffer has done some more today which has eased my mind a little on him)
    Okay, so we went with majority after all???

I specifically said that I would rather everyone voted before a lynch was carried out.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Not a lot actually. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I've never tried it before and thought I'd take a chance here. Also I thought a strong accusation might make people think I was the seer. That clearly didn't work as I wasn't munched which leads me towards you not being wolfy.

Look guys you can afford a mislynch today so if you need to lynch me then fine. You just gotta have other options for when I come back as nrv. At least at that point you'll be down 2 villagers and will only have 7 to look at. I've not got many reads today and I don't think we're gonna get much but I do think that Trit not acknowledging keith last night with his first post was suss. Seemed a bit obvious. Is obvious wolf that obvious? I dunno. So maybe keith and trit for my FFA#1.

This post, duffman. She was happy to self sacrifice early in the day and i think it was an honest post.

Okay, so everyone understand sKeith's plan? We don't want the wolves to win a game of chicken, so when munch is over at 4pm, we need to all vote together. This means deciding who to vote for as a team, then casting our votes on the agreed person, even if that's not who we want. Anyone who strays from the agreed name is a wolf. We don't even need to wait until 4pm to start deciding who this is, though obviously it could change based on who's munched.

My vote is for Kolido.

Shouldn’t we wait to see who’s killed 1st?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I haven't mentioned it on thread before. I did say first thing this morning though that I was veering towards Kolido and Virtanen.

Thanks. That eases my mind a little.
    I think today my suspicions will rest with Kolido and Virtanen.

Shouldn’t we wait to see who’s killed 1st?

We can still discuss before someone's killed. It's also funner :P

• Advertisement

True :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Okay, so everyone understand sKeith's plan? We don't want the wolves to win a game of chicken, so when munch is over at 4pm, we need to all vote together. This means deciding who to vote for as a team, then casting our votes on the agreed person, even if that's not who we want. Anyone who strays from the agreed name is a wolf. We don't even need to wait until 4pm to start deciding who this is, though obviously it could change based on who's munched.

My vote is for Kolido.

I understand the plan alright, not a big fan of you leading it though, IMO it's a 50/50 shot between Kolido and Duffman

FFAs of those left alive:

quickbeam 119 Molly
    Molly 120 keith Tritium
    Virt 143 Molly Strawberry quickbeam
    Strawbs 182 quickbeam duffman kolido
    Kolido 202 Strawberry Tritium Duffman
    quickbeam 205 Strawberry

(not sure how valid they still are though).

And votes of those left alive:

Kolido Tritium 288 villager
    quickbeam Tritium 312 villager
    Strawberry Milkshake duffman13 224
    Mollyb60 sKeith 299 villager
    Virtanen Mollyb60 281
    duffman13 quickbeam

I put duffman's vote down as me as he said that's how he would have voted. Three of us voted for villagers :rolleyes:. Three voted for TBAs.

Virtanen wrote: »
    I understand the plan alright, not a big fan of you leading it though, IMO it's a 50/50 shot between Kolido and Duffman

I'm not leading it. I'm just reiterating sKeith's plan and making sure we're all on board. Feel free to take the reins if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

This post, duffman. She was happy to self sacrifice early in the day and i think it was an honest post.

Yeah I dunno how I feel about that post, both of the people she thought suss have come back good and are dead (1 lynch and 1 munch)

At least I get the rationale behind the post but it wouldn't be the first time a wolf has offered to self sacrifice and lived another day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

That announcement coinciding with the end of lunch time is just bad luck, wolfies could be conspiring in their backroom with a ready-made excuse as to their sudden disappearance

That post definitely helped me swing away from Molly, but to clear her altogether? That's a bit much. What do you think of my theory of her and Kolido?

You mentioned four names as possibles. Are they in order? If not can you tell us your top two since there are only two wolves?

That post definitely helped me swing away from Molly, but to clear her altogether? That's a bit much. What do you think of my theory of her and Kolido?

You mentioned four names as possibles. Are they in order? If not can you tell us your top two since there are only two wolves?

Can we maybe pause that till post munch, I'm just concious now that it's an open game and I'd rather not paint targets for wolves to eliminate.

Duffman if I'm under suspicion wolves would be nuts to munch me.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Can we maybe pause that till post munch, I'm just concious now that it's an open game and I'd rather not paint targets for wolves to eliminate.

Fair enough.

How about everyone posts their top two at 15:59. That way we get all info including from whoever is munched (who's opinion will therefore be more valid that the rest as they'll then be a confirmed villager), without the wolves knowing who we're favouring?

Well this suits me as I've a meeting at 3pm but what else is there to talk about then if not who we don't trust? There's no point saying that you don't want to paint targets for the wolves. They don't need that though, they know who everyone is so they can choose their own target.

How about everyone posts their top two at 15:59. That way we get all info including from whoever is munched (who's opinion will therefore be more valid that the rest as they'll then be a confirmed villager), without the wolves knowing who we're favouring?

I'm 100% not here at 15.59. Heading into a meeting now.

Duffman if I'm under suspicion wolves would be nuts to munch me.

Read back over the thread Molly, everyone has a different suspicion, there is very little consensus to help the wolves right now to pick off a high thought of villager. Everyone seems to be going for different people ala the lynch last night

Well this suits me as I've a meeting at 3pm but what else is there to talk about then if not who we don't trust? There's no point saying that you don't want to paint targets for the wolves. They don't need that though, they know who everyone is so they can choose their own target.

Well if we all post we suspect Pter for example then they ain't gonna kill Pter. If two people clear Pter as leaning good they may take out that lean to cause problems going forward

• Advertisement

They do though. Say Orla WW appeared top of everyone's sus list and Tegan WW appeared bottom, and both were villagers. Who do you think the wolves would be more likely to munch?

The more you fish for information the more I wonder if you are trying to get all of your eggs in one basket for the munch.

I’m staying schtum till after 4.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Read back over the thread Molly, everyone has a different suspicion, there is very little consensus to help the wolves right now to pick off a high thought of villager. Everyone seems to be going for different people ala the lynch last night

Sorry that sounded a bit snarky, meant read over the last two pages or so!

It’s about setting someone up for the lynch though.

The more you fish for information the more I wonder if you are trying to get all of your eggs in one basket for the munch.

I’m staying schtum till after 4.

No, but since we lost a day, I wanted to make use of our time wisely and use it for discussion. Duffman rightly pointed out that some times are better left undiscussed while wolves are ruminating, which is fair. But I'm not fishing for munch targets. Only for lynch targets.

Why after 4? You could be dead by then. Can you post at 15:59?

I can do 15:59, Shirley.

The similarities in yours and duffmans post with your Pter’s and Orla’s and Tegan’s concerns me.

You enjoying the read, virtual?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Posting 2 lynch targets just before munch is a decent idea, we will get targets from a confirmed villager.

I can do 15:59, Shirley.

The similarities in yours and duffmans post with your Pter’s and Orla’s and Tegan’s concerns me.

We've been scarily on point since he's started playing alright - neither of us wanted speed/majority. Both of us questioned you clearing Molly. Both not wanting to give wolves ammo for their munch.

Yet he still is 50/50 on me being a wolf, so go-figure!

• Advertisement

And what's worse, I was gonna use Pter in my example at first, then decided to go with anon names.

Advertisement