Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW22 transfers

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

manual_man wrote:
    Aguero could very well drop in price tonight. You should have waited 'til the morning

Balls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bantee

Doubt he'll drop by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

bantee wrote: »
    Doubt he'll drop by the looks of it

-96 and falling at a fast rate on fpls. Mind you they've been off a lot during the week so remains to be seen what happens with rises/drops overnight

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

manual_man wrote: »
    -96 and falling at a fast rate on fpls. Mind you they've been off a lot during the week so remains to be seen what happens with rises/drops overnight

-70% on Fix. Dunno which is more accurate for falls at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Aubam to Aguero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭shmeee

manual_man wrote: »

Kun won't drop tonight, Wildcards are making a balls of the percentages.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

shmeee wrote: »
    Kun won't drop tonight, Wildcards are making a balls of the percentages.

they've been adjusting for it a lot. It's anyone's guess how accurate their current predictions will prove after tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Yeah been hoping for an Aguero drop tonight too but have a strong feeling it'll be:
    Saturday: No drop. Shedite buys him at 11.2m
    Sunday: Drops to 11.1m
    Monday: Hattrick
    Next Saturday: Aguero rises to 11.4m

• Registered Users Posts: 4,633 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I personally don't see Aguero falling in price, but would be happy if he does. I'll be up early tomorrow for once so I'll have time to wait and make the transfer tomorrow :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭henke

Aubam to Aguero.

Thinking of this too. People agree with this?

What is Callum Wilson's chances? Thinking of leaving him in and doing Auba to Aguero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,633 ✭✭✭sheroman01

henke wrote: »
    Thinking of this too. People agree with this?

What is Callum Wilson's chances? Thinking of leaving him in and doing Auba to Aguero.

I'm in the exact same conundrum with those three players. I'll probably do Aguero in for Auba, and chance Wilson. Have Billing/Shaw to come in worst case scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Would Kenedy & Alonso —>> Sane & 4.9 defender be a madness? Need city coverage and I’ve 2 free transfers. Could just use 1 transfer and get in BSilva/Richarlison instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

Surely after scoring 4 goals during the week there's a reasonable chance Jesus will start for city again so id be wary of bringing in aguero and definitley don't think I'd captain. Think they'll have to really earn the 3 points on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think the Auba to Aguero transfers are a week too early. City scoring 9 against Burton surely isn't influencing people?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Considering

Fab to guita
    Snodgrass to camasara

Can do both for free or maybe do just one?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Needs City cover for monday night.
    1 FT, so either Westwood to Sane? or Ings to Aguero?

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Think the Auba to Aguero transfers are a week too early.

I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

F1ngers wrote: »
    Needs City cover for monday night.
    1 FT, so either Westwood to Sane? or Ings to Aguero?

Thoughts?

Sane for me

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

I might be losing it lads ....

Playing a 5-3-2

Ederson
    Robbo Taa D.Luiz Bissaka Alonso
    Raheem hazard martial
    Firmino rashford

Mostly due to injury
    Button Fraser mctominay Wilson

Am I going mad ?
    Is it better to play safe!

What would soljskaer do

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭shmeee

-4 taken;

Masuaku -> Ricky
    Alonso -> TAA (before Alonso price drop)

Was tempted to WC this week as not happy with my team especially my bench but going to hold out, OR has more than doubled in last few weeks to 47k from around 20k. Just hopping Kun starts. You just don't know with Pepe.

Ederson
    Robertson / Alexander-Arnold / Wan-Bissaka / Digne
    Kanté / Salah (c) / Richarlison / Pogba
    Agüero / Kane

Speroni / Matic / Success / Balbuena

• Advertisement

My season of boring transfers continues
    I just resisted the urge to once again make a keeper transfer. Instead I went for the equally sexy option once again of changing my fifth mid

Martial to Camarasa
    Mitrovic to Barnes

Only minus 4 away from Salah next week.......Alonso to anyone under 5.5 if I want Salah......

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

km79 wrote: »
    My season of boring transfers continues
    I just resisted the urge to once again make a keeper transfer. Instead I went for the equally sexy option once again of changing my fifth mid

Martial to Camarasa
    Mitrovic to Barnes

Only minus 4 away from Salah next week.......Alonso to anyone under 5.5 if I want Salah......

TAA or Doherty could be strong signing. Maybe someone outta the spotlight, a lot of GW to go

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    TAA or Doherty could be strong signing. Maybe someone outta the spotlight, a lot of GW to go

Yep I am thinking of those 2 and perreira
    Unless I go cheaper
    If so I’ll get Jonny

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Banked for this week

• Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

New livescore feature is kinda cool similar to what bòokies have been using for years but better, although ive no idea how good the bookies ones are these days

Bookies get them from data providers who do tracking. They are spot on. LiveScore prob use the same as some bookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,811 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Went Hazard, Ings, Snodgrass to Salah, Rashford, Camarasa for -4.

Hope Hazard plays like he did the last two games

• Registered Users Posts: 6,647 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Could Hodgson not have done the decent thing and brought Hennessy on for an outfield player and left Guaita lying there until the 61st minute, replacing him with an outfield player then? I have Fab on my bench!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Transfer planned all week, checked price drops before I made it, made transfer, happy out with the team.

One last look at the team before headline, spur of the moment rush of blood -4.... looks like it cost me 12 points :mad:

qs5deg.jpg

Advertisement