Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW22 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Looking at a Kennedy upgrade, have cash ITB for 1 transfer.

Richarlison (Great fixtures)
    Bernardo Silva (City Coverage)
    Kante (Live for like & invest elsewhere)
    Lingard (Hit & Miss)

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,922 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I’m Cityless so I need to start rectifying that week. Can’t figure out whether Leno (yeah dunno what I was thinking) to Ederson, or Felipe Anderson to David Silva.

Aubameyang to Aguero was my original plan but I think last night has turned me off that plan and I’m not getting rid of Hazard or Pogba so Sterling and Sane aren’t yet options for me again.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,922 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Do I dare go for the cheaper Silva actually and save the million, or is he a more likely De Bruyne return victim?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

CSF wrote: »
    I’m Cityless so I need to start rectifying that week. Can’t figure out whether Leno (yeah dunno what I was thinking) to Ederson, or Felipe Anderson to David Silva.

Aubameyang to Aguero was my original plan but I think last night has turned me off that plan and I’m not getting rid of Hazard or Pogba so Sterling and Sane aren’t yet options for me again.
    Got rid of Ederson a few weeks ago, City cant keep CS in the league recently so I'd avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Aguero is still the play in my book.

Early Saturday morning kick off versus MNF.

Aguero will play. Pep needs him to get his rhythm with CL coming up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,103 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

please tell me honestly if this is nuts.

i have 2FTs and 0.5 in the bank.

Fabianski Hamer
    Laporte VVD Yedlin Bennett AWB
    Sane Salah Ricky Deulofeu Pogba
    Kane Jimenez Wilson

the logical play seems to be Yedlin to someone like Bamba and roll the transfer.

but i have enough to do Sane and Kane ----> Hazard and Aguero.

i'm not going to lie. it's tempting.

can also do Kane and Yedlin ----> Aguero and Pereira (who has a great run in).

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Aguero is still the play in my book.

Early Saturday morning kick off versus MNF.

Aguero will play. Pep needs him to get his rhythm with CL coming up
    I think I’ll go ahead with it but won’t captain him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Do I dare go for the cheaper Silva actually and save the million, or is he a more likely De Bruyne return victim?

I think Bernardo is the better pick mainly because of the 1M cheaper factor.
    I had him for the first 13GWs (with Kun) but must admit he picked up points almost exactly at the same time I considered selling him. The Sterling/Sane envy is always there.

KDB is more likely to affect Dilva minutes imo (but I'll hedge and add) when City play 4 at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

SlickRic wrote: »

Fabianski Hamer
    Kane Jimenez Wilson

the logical play seems to be Yedlin to someone like Bamba and roll the transfer.

You could consider Bednarek at 3.9. Pereira is a move now of wait until GW27.
    Palace and Wolves can cover Leicester's 3 tough fixtures so your defence would be good (a bit expensive) for next 6 GWs.
    In general I feel you could spend less on your fringe players. It's a very good squad given you've Salah.

These 2 FT moves are scary to give an opinion on especially as a non Salah owner. I feel Aguero is less of a captaincy pick atm. His minutes are managed.

I'm considering Son to Sane this week, playing AWB in a 4-4-2 and rolling a FT. I can get Salah with the 2FTs but don't want to lose one of my premiums.

We can't have 'em all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭macraignil

Looking at a Kennedy upgrade, have cash ITB for 1 transfer.

Richarlison (Great fixtures)
    Bernardo Silva (City Coverage)
    Kante (Live for like & invest elsewhere)
    Lingard (Hit & Miss)

Thoughts?

I reckon Bernardo Silva would be the one out of those listed to get the most points with Richarlison second. Richarlison will probably play more minutes so I'd pick one of those two. Kante might be a good choice if your upgrade elsewhere would yield some points and he is close to a price rise. Lingard is likely to be a sub in most games but he still looks good for getting some attacking returns when he is on the field.

• Advertisement

SlickRic wrote: »

Fabianski Hamer
    Kane Jimenez Wilson

I mentioned it earlier in this thread that since I got Kane in in game week 17 he has got some attacking return in each game week with 5 goals and three assists in the five games.

I can see the logic in getting rid of Yedlin but what budget defender to get in is a bit of a lottery. I'm possibly going to get in Cedric in a couple of weeks as I'll probably need to upgrade somewhere else and he is now just 4.2mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Have to get into that Liverpool defence so thinking TAA and bednarek in for kolasinac and zabaleta. Worth doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Anyone still bringing in Aguero?

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Anyone still bringing in Aguero?
    LOL just this minute I have come back in to look at this thread after jigging around my team.
    Long story short I can not get Salah in this week without selling players with good fixtures and one of Auba or Kane.
    I cant even get him next week for free by downgrading one of them as i ahve 2 ft this week and the players I would need to use them on to free up cashhavegood fixtures this week
    So I am back to bringing aguero in and reassessing next week whether to WC Salah in or keep running with that delicious frontline I will have.......the uncertainty over Arnie was the clincher really

I could really do with seeing aguero in a training photo though!!!!!! I might even captain him yet..........but Wolves do tend to raise their game against the big boys

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Tracker9

Could do FAnderson/Auba -> Salah/Arni?

Tracker9 wrote: »
    Could do FAnderson/Auba -> Salah/Arni?
    I wouldnt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭sheroman01

km79 wrote: »
    LOL just this minute I have come back in to look at this thread after jigging around my team.
    Long story short I can not get Salah in this week without selling players with good fixtures and one of Auba or Kane.
    I cant even get him next week for free by downgrading one of them as i ahve 2 ft this week and the players I would need to use them on to free up cashhavegood fixtures this week
    So I am back to bringing aguero in and reassessing next week whether to WC Salah in or keep running with that delicious frontline I will have.......the uncertainty over Arnie was the clincher really

I could really do with seeing aguero in a training photo though!!!!!! I might even captain him yet..........but Wolves do tend to raise their game against the big boys

Ha, good to see someone else is considering him still! I've no City cover at all, and similar to you, I'd have to rejig my team too much to fit in Sterling plus it'd be taking a -4 hit.

Will asses tomorrow but I also have Wilson to worry about as well, and maybe a wiser decision to sell him, as I can keep Auba then...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

Is Schurlle to Bilva worth a hit?

No city coverage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭patmac

patmac wrote: »
    I have some minor surgery to do on my team,2 transfers, no City or Spurs.
    Fab,(HAMER)
    Lindelhof,Alonso,Bennett,Wan B,(BALBUENO)
    Hazard,Salah,Pogba,Richarlison,(SNODGRASS)
    Auba,Rashford,(INGS)

Thinking:
    A. Balbueno/Ings for TAA/Kamara
    B. Balbueno/Ings for Bednarek/Barnes
    C. Breaking my New Year’s resolution Balbueno/Ings/Snodgrass for TAA/Puncheon/Barnes.
    Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Balbuena to Bedernak done with 1FT. Cant decide whether to bank or do Son/PEA to Salah/Rashford for -4

• Advertisement

Balbuena to Bedernak done with 1FT. Cant decide whether to bank or do Son/PEA to Salah/Rashford for -4

God no

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Carrollman

To thoughts on Son to Sane this week with 1FT or wait for next gameweek?

Carrollman wrote: »
    To thoughts on Son to Sane this week with 1FT or wait for next gameweek?

I’d wait

patmac wrote: »
    Thinking:
    A. Balbueno/Ings for TAA/Kamara
    B. Balbueno/Ings for Bednarek/Barnes
    C. Breaking my New Year’s resolution Balbueno/Ings/Snodgrass for TAA/Puncheon/Barnes.
    Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

From those choices I'd go for A but if you just wanted to use one transfer you could do Balbueno to Cedric or Jonny(or someone better if you had spare cash in the bank) and hope Ings recovers for the following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I took a -4 for those three except I got TAA in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

Poggers is fit anyway, i fancy man u this weekend after their warm weather trip away while spurs played

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Liverpool have had warm weather breaks before and stank the place out after coming back. A good win for Spurs during the week also

Pissartist wrote: »
    Poggers

just NO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

What are people doing who have 2 of Ings, Jimenez & Wilson?

All risky this weekend. Stick or move on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Thinking Hart (post his price drop) to Heaton

Problem is in GW24 Burnley are away to ManU while my backup keeper Begovic is home to Chelsea.

Advertisement