Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW22 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Invincible wrote: »
    But will he be on bench until Son sets?

Possibly but it's only one game and it's Moura or Pereyra for me to replace Richy

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Flyer29

Salah finally being transferred into my team next week. Still deciding which of Kane or Hazard will be shifted to fund it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭macraignil

km79 wrote: »
    I have martial
    I’ll be selling him this week
    There is far too much competition for places in his positions now as apparently Sanchez is raring to go like a new signing ........so left wing competition and Rashford can also play there . Up front Rashford /Lukaku and maybe even Sanchez again . He has shown he can’t/won’t play right wing .
    Pogba has no competition . I have him but I am still not convinced that I will have any of them after February. Once the players feel top 4 is out of reach (if Chelsea keep winning ) they will undoubtedly prioritize the PSG game whether the interim manager does or not

You could be right but he is Manchester United's second highest points scorer so I'm hoping OGS will see the value of playing their best players consistently. He has given attacking returns in the two games he has been available for since Josie left and I reckon he is more likely to score under the new management. I think he is the only way I had available to get an attacking Man. Utd. player without wrecking my team so willing to take the gamble.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,906 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Rikand wrote: »
    Can someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't richarlison do the same last season where he got off to a good start and then did more or less nothing for the second half of the season

I could be thinking of someone else but feel like it might have been Ricky

That was after no summer break though. I wouldn’t be looking too deep for any kind of meaningful trend as the situations are very different.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

Thinking of wildcarding to allow me to have Hazard, Salah, Pogba, Ageuro and Auba.

Elsewhere will suffer. Is it worth it to try eat up points for a few weeks?

Is it an experiment worth doing?

Find out as I wildcard and endlessly tinker over the next week or so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

CSF wrote: »
    That was after no summer break though. I wouldn’t be looking too deep for any kind of meaningful trend as the situations are very different.

Yeah he had played half a season in Brazil before joining Watford so had no break in summer 2017.

No World Cup for him last summer so he should be grand for the second half of this season. I'll be keeping him for the foreseeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Fabianski, Boruc

TAA, AWB, Robertson, Bennett, Digne

Billing, Felipe Anderson, Ricky, Salah, Pogba

Kane, Jiminez, Wilson

Looking to get in either Hazard, Sterling or PEA and would need to use WC to do it.

Downgrade of TAA & Robertson to fund an extra blue chip player

Feedback is welcome

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Dempsey wrote: »

Feedback is welcome

Best defense in the league so far this season, would not be selling both.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Gw27 blank for a few teams not far away
    Would normally be WC in January but not this year so need to start keeping an eye on this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,725 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

If looking to free up cash, there are a number of good options around the 5 price point to downgrade from Robbo. Digne, Kola and Pereira all get plenty of attacking points and attract bonus points too, cs now and then. I don't see much to be gained from getting rid of TAA as you already have the best budget options in AWB and Bennett. I think TAA is great value and there is not much cash to be gained from dropping him and certainly no points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Richarlison out. Martial or Anderson in?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Dempsey wrote: »

Feedback is welcome

Absolute madness, find the money somewhere else. I’ve Lovren and will be doubling him with VVD or TAA next week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,642 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Mint Sauce wrote:

Richarlison has better fixtures than Anderson and less chance of rotation than Martial so I'm keeping him for now at least

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Richarlison has better fixtures than Anderson and less chance of rotation than Martial so I'm keeping him for now at least

It would be a keep for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Green&Red wrote: »
    Absolute madness, find the money somewhere else. I’ve Lovren and will be doubling him with VVD or TAA next week

Im not going to captain either and at the moment, realistically I've only Kane & Salah to choose from for captain. I rather have another proper captain option.
    How is it madness??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Nasri has just been added. 5.5m. If he starts that could be a bargain. He was “must have” during his times at City/Arsenal.

Mint Sauce wrote: »

I went Richarlison out for Martial as I already have Anderson and rate him higher than Richarlison. Very unsure who is better between Martial and Richarlison but I think Manchester United have a chance to become much better performers than Everton for the rest of the season and so think I need to have someone from them in my team to keep pace with the other teams that have brought Man. Utd. players in.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,906 ✭✭✭✭CSF

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Nasri has just been added. 5.5m. If he starts that could be a bargain. He was “must have” during his times at City/Arsenal.

Yeah that is cheap if he is gonna start.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

It’ll be a wait and see for me on Nasri

He’s 31 and has barely played since 2017

Wouldn’t go rushing to get him

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Fab to Gunn I'm thinking - will free up some cash, will also give me a keeper with a decent fixture next few weeks, and will also get rid of Fab :)

Will keep Son until after the united game, and then look to downgrade him to fodder, and upgrade Kamara to Rashford.

• Advertisement

Now thinking of the below for -4

Son/Vardy/Balbuena to Salah/Kamara/Cedric

Will have Salah, Kane and Auba then bit no City attackers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Now thinking of the below for -4

Son/Vardy/Balbuena to Salah/Kamara/Cedric

Will have Salah, Kane and Auba then bit no City attackers

Son still has the united game - be madness to get rid of him before then giving his form.

Vardy scored at the weekend, so I wouldn't be sure on getting rid of him be the right move. Kamara is a bench fodder and should never start, whereas Vardy be starting every game for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Fabianski and Lingard to Lloris and Fraser done.

Ace2007 wrote:
    Son still has the united game - be madness to get rid of him before then giving his form.

Ace2007 wrote:
    Vardy scored at the weekend, so I wouldn't be sure on getting rid of him be the right move. Kamara is a bench fodder and should never start, whereas Vardy be starting every game for you.

Only way to get Salah in while keeping Kane and Auba really

macraignil wrote: »
    I went Richarlison out for Martial as I already have Anderson and rate him higher than Richarlison. Very unsure who is better between Martial and Richarlison but I think Manchester United have a chance to become much better performers than Everton for the rest of the season and so think I need to have someone from them in my team to keep pace with the other teams that have brought Man. Utd. players in.

Wildcard activated: Rashford and Arnautovic in for Ings and Rondon and all the others to consider over the next ten days. Martial and Anderson most likely to make way for extra funds to upgrade up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Time to shake things up a bit. Rocking with a -8.

Rage selling Hazard was tempting but....

Kane, Shaw, Kenedy and Martial
    To
    Salah, TAA, Kamara and D Silva.

Mini wildcard to try and push on.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭weekaizer

Anybody know why Schindler hasn’t been flagged as suspended yet?. Thinking of changing him out for digne

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

weekaizer wrote: »
    Anybody know why Schindler hasn’t been flagged as suspended yet?. Thinking of changing him out for digne

He's not suspended as their next game is in the FA Cup so he'll serve his ban in that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

It’ll be a wait and see for me on Nasri

He’s 31 and has barely played since 2017

Wouldn’t go rushing to get him

I'm picturing him and Arnie having an on-field bust up a-la Grobellar/McManaman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

Not going to touch Son until he is off, more than capable of hauling versus United. 77 points in 7 gwks for me since my gw15 WC, no captaincy points in that either. Legend.

Looking very likely I roll a transfer and make 3 or 4 changes in gw 23 for the next block of games. Decent lead in my mini league and I'll be more certain of where I want to go after that round.

Advertisement