Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the sofa after eating two yummy donuts! Great birthday drinks after a day that started badly but finished well in work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    First you broke yourself, now you broke 2 girls.

:eek:

I'd break Kat Dennings!
    Reminds me of a poster in here :D

She the big boobied brunette?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed........

Dear Lotto God,

I'm back....begging....

Please...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is Auto there gifted.

Blink once for no, twice for yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Couch etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

Is Auto there gifted.

Blink........Blink....

Blink.....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the sofa after sorting flights for one of my dad's proteges to come home from college to run a race. Great way to spend my last evening in Ireland.

Going to bed now to get up early. Have to be on the road to Dublin airport around 7ish in morning.

Smurfy, will be in Dubai for 3 hours tomorrow if you want to buy me a pint. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,684 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm just trying on new shorts and trainers I bought :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside after having a shower and drying my hair. Still chuffed with my new hair dryer, doesn’t take much to make me happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is Auto there gifted.

You looking for me dear ;):D

Outside the window

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I'm just trying on new shorts and trainers I bought :cool:

In a tent? :)
    Just finished watching a movie called hostiles.
    Enjoyed v much.
    Off to shower and bed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,684 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Edward M wrote: »
    In a tent? :)

No!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Still on the couch.. :D I had a nespresso order go astray, tracking said it was delivered yesterday at 10am, left in a safe place.. No sign of it anywhere, delivery guy knows my front door is always unlocked and throws it in.. (lol) so, I called them this morning to get a guy who obviously didn't have his morning coffee and spoke like he needed a winding. I event9said I had to go and could he email me when it was sorted, he did, said it was left in a safe place... I knew this... So after the hospital app, I called back and got a really nice lady that could string a sentence... I started lamenting that I'm nearly out of coffee and did they not understand I have 6 kids and this is life or death. So she replaced the order and thanks very much. So off I go to collect children and when I get back 2 hours later (went via boots and Tesco) there in the kitchen is my coffee.. That was quick said I to Mr cbyrd.. No says he. The neighbour up the road with the same name dropped it over..
    :o
    So now... I have one and the replacement on the way.. Desperate dilemma.. Do I call and say I found it.... Do I?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Still on the couch.. :D I had a nespresso order go astray, tracking said it was delivered yesterday at 10am, left in a safe place.. No sign of it anywhere, delivery guy knows my front door is always unlocked and throws it in.. (lol) so, I called them this morning to get a guy who obviously didn't have his morning coffee and spoke like he needed a winding. I event9said I had to go and could he email me when it was sorted, he did, said it was left in a safe place... I knew this... So after the hospital app, I called back and got a really nice lady that could string a sentence... I started lamenting that I'm nearly out of coffee and did they not understand I have 6 kids and this is life or death. So she replaced the order and thanks very much. So off I go to collect children and when I get back 2 hours later (went via boots and Tesco) there in the kitchen is my coffee.. That was quick said I to Mr cbyrd.. No says he. The neighbour up the road with the same name dropped it over..
    :o
    So now... I have one and the replacement on the way.. Desperate dilemma.. Do I call and say I found it.... Do I?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

cbyrd wrote: »

Nope, keep it and enjoy your extra coffee! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after lap swimming

Bedside, alarm set for 5am for sky trip.. I've off loaded the troops so they're not talking to me lol.. 20hr pass for moi.. I've had a few drinkies as I'm a very nervous passenger, may need to top up in the morning.. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Life is too short I’ve tried but from now on

Welcome to hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

^ are you ok?

Yeah, I only smoke weed when I need to
    And I need to get some rest---yo, where's the cess?
    I confess, I burned a hole in the mattress
    Yes, yes, it was me, I plead guilty
    And at the count of three I pull back the duvet
    Make my way to the refrigerator
    One dry potato inside, no lie, not even bread
    Jam, when the light above my head went bam!
    I can't see, something's all over me, greasy
    Insomnia please release me and let me dream
    About making mad love on the heath
    Tearing off tights with my teeth
    But there's no relief, I'm wide awake in my kitchen
    It's black and I'm lonely
    Oh, if I could only get some sleep
    Creeky noises make my skin creep
    I need to get some sleep
    I can't get no sleep

In bed, listening to faithless/tiesto/Ben Nicky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Also in bed. But my own bed. Nice and big and feels so much more comfortable than the hospital bed. Fell asleep talking to my grandad earlier and apparently he's had some good visitors which makes me happy. I'm really struggling to cope but as my nurse said I need to put my issues to the side for the moment and be the man of the house and I think this evening with the two of us doped up on morphine and just chatting rubbish I achieved that. I'm just so afraid of the day he'll be gone. :(

For now I need distraction so I'm listening to music like Shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@shpud2.... im delighted for you, just remember that we are here for you if you need us..

@witchie... wrong city I'm afraid.

6am, cant decide if i should get out of bed or get back into bed. Nothing to do today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Awake with a toothache. Time to stop avoiding dentist and just give in and go.
    Hoping painkillers hurry up and work so I can go back asleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Nightmares about the hospital :(

I'm lying in bed sure what to do :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

7 mins to the alarm. Snug in bed. Doggies wanting their walks. Cats wanting their breakkies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, awake, but still got approx. 7 hours sleep so happy. Can never get over the heat in my parents house, you would swear they were trying to grow oranges in it or something! Even at 7am I've kicked off the duvet and opened the window!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In the leaba. I need to get my arse up as I have my annual review at the CF clinic at 8.30. One of my nurses texted me yesterday to make sure I was still coming and I replied that I couldn't wait (ha) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Succubus_ wrote: »
    In the leaba. I need to get my arse up as I have my annual review at the CF clinic at 8.30. One of my nurses texted me yesterday to make sure I was still coming and I replied that I couldn't wait (ha).

Best of luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Heading into office today.

Getting cabin fever from working from home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Home chores done, tea and toast in kitchen, off to work shortly, sounds familiar?
    Just hate these dark mornings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Still in bed but I must move or I'll fall back asleep :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement