Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

That said, the neighbours do seem to Take it to the Limit

careful or you might have some heartache tonight!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah, give him a break... he can check out any time, but he can never leave.

i am actually sticking on the Eagles now on Spotify... LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Why do they call it the chocolate passage if chocolate blocks it up? It's getting beyond trivial Now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Tried to transfer money from my AIB account to a different account so I could spend it. Forgot that because my card is blocked, I can’t :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

You should Take It Easy

I think there's gonna be a 'heartache tonight'...... it's ' Desperado'

i am currently having a smoke and listening to the eagles.

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Was walking to my bus stop and the bus flew past me, a full six minutes early

Ok ok said I sure I’ll walk to the stop up the road for another route

Before I got there that bus hammered past me, a full three minutes early. Driver had the foot down for sure

I know bus companies blame delays on traffic but when there is zero traffic, schools off and it’s well before rush hour they cannot keep a schedule either!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

You can get them to enter your card details manually if you don’t have your pin, just so you know

A lot of shops dont allow that.i worked in retail if you didnt know your pin,you couldnt sign for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

someone doing internal renovations to the apartment nearby at 4 am. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

northgirl wrote: »
    someone doing internal renovations to the apartment nearby at 4 am. Cheers.

You sure that was not a little over enthusiastic loving going on?

You sure that was not a little over enthusiastic loving going on?

Definitely not. I feicin hope not :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Walking along a wide footpath and the person walking toward me with plenty of room in front of them veers toward me.

Walking along a two person wide footpath and the two people walking toward me expect me to walk out on the road so that they can continue walking together in a straight line.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ordered a pair of workout leggings on the 10th of December. STILL haven’t been shipped. Worried because I’m moving out of here on Sunday and wanna have them before I leave

Walking along a two person wide footpath and the two people walking toward me expect me to walk out on the road so that they can continue walking together in a straight line.

Were they power walkers? Swinging arms everywhere as if that burns calories

They are the worst. Take over the footpaths and expect any oncomers to jump outta the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

"Dodeye" Nearly every ad on the radio now that reads out their website ".ie" as "dodeye" Also "fordy gigs of dayda"
    It won't be long til nearly everyone is "gedding a glass of wadder from the faucet"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'm afraid to look at my bank balance.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'm afraid to look at my bank balance.
    Send me your bank details, PIN, etc and I'll do it for you. :pac:

You're too kind NH, stand by for PM

TA'd I missed noticing my 4000th post and only took me 14 years...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You're too kind NH, stand by for PM

TA'd I missed noticing my 4000th post and only took me 14 years...

I wouldn't trust that homeo wan CH! send them details onto me instead :D and I'll check it for ya :pac:.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't trust that homeo wan CH! send them details onto me instead :D and I'll check it for ya :pac:.

I was hoping she'd feel sorry for me and send me a few quid :D

Forgot my phone charger and my hunt for a spare hasn’t met success yet

If my battery goes I might actually have to do some work :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Forgot my phone charger and my hunt for a spare hasn’t met success yet

If my battery goes I might actually have to do some work :eek:

The horror.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

This having to wash yourself daily thing. No craic at all.

Pft! Pah-leeze! We all know you'd only buy kittens!
    I was hoping she'd feel sorry for me and send me a few quid :D

Well, we were taught in maths that if you multiply two negatives you get a positive, so there may be hope for us both, yet.

Closing my FB account for a while til the birthday passes over at least if not for good. Can't be having that nonsense "fakery" on a whole other scale. Bore off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

You build up a certain tolerance throughout the year and at times almost enjoy it but after 3 weeks off my first cup of work coffee is vile stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I contacted a local business to find out if its closest branch could do a very specific job and when they would reopen.
    They responded by thanking me for my message and telling me when the branch would be open.

TA that I actually expected that I would get the info I needed in one message.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

BBC have the best of Glastonbury on for 2 hours tonight but it's not starting til 1.15. Bastids!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

My stupid internet keeps freezing , always at the good part of a programme , I Am A Killer ..

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement