Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

The beacon sandwich I had was meh

Hmmm Ohhh take mam's advice but not mine from the other thread which was similar to mam's :-P :3

She might have you on ignore?

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Hmmm Ohhh take mam's advice but not mine from the other thread which was similar to mam's :-P :3

I was trying to be good earlier Sephy, I think of you as the little devil on my shoulder encouraging me :p:D

2i7qsdk.jpg

You s**t stirrer.,leave my Sephy alone. 😜

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

What I'd like to know is how it was broken... was it used as an "upgraded" wooden spoon on someone who was bold, for instance?

:eek: never. Sephy is legit the only one insane enough to have me on his friend list :D

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »
    What I'd like to know is how it was broken... was it used as an "upgraded" wooden spoon on someone who was bold, for instance?

Ah I have special toys for naughty boys :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ah I have special toys for naughty boys :p

Ohhh matron! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That ITV has disabled comments on their youtube videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Autosport wrote: »
    I was sent loads :eek:

I'm TA'd that you didn't get sent any ;)

Sending them to yourself doesnt count:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

dubstarr wrote: »

That explains why I never got them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

dubstarr wrote: »

:eek: So no one else got them :eek:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Packets of sausages that only have 14 sausages. There's supposed to be 16!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Lonliness

• Registered Users Posts: 11,027 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

A psycho friend on FB just shared her entire pregency as a New Years post. Basically a pic of every week of the process put together as a montage. As if she is the only woman ever to give birth.

Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

It's actually a bit more than trivial. Tripped and fell last night while I was leaving my brother's house. I was carrying stuff in both hands so couldn't put an arm out to break my fall. And unfortunately one of things I was carrying was a bottle of wine, which smashed in my hand when I hit the ground. Net result: nine stitches in my hand, two in my lip, one in my forehead and a chipped tooth. Supposed to be going skiing tomorrow :(

Thanks, 2019!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Tesco wasn't open and there was no bread in Supervalu or Centra. Feck sake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

A psycho friend on FB just shared her entire pregency as a New Years post. Basically a pic of every week of the process put together as a montage. As if she is the only woman ever to give birth.

Madness

This in bold seems to be a thing alright. It seems like any woman I know who has given birth in recent years seems to think they are the only person ever to do this....and they're very keen to tell you every single detail about it seems like every aspect of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Dial Hard wrote: »
    It's actually a bit more than trivial. Tripped and fell last night while I was leaving my brother's house. I was carrying stuff in both hands so couldn't put an arm out to break my fall. And unfortunately one of things I was carrying was a bottle of wine, which smashed in my hand when I hit the ground. Net result: nine stitches in my hand, two in my lip, one in my forehead and a chipped tooth. Supposed to be going skiing tomorrow :(

Thanks, 2019!

Unlucky. Feicin hell. Some dose.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

northgirl wrote:
    Unlucky. Feicin hell. Some dose.

Thanks. Trying to tell myself I'm lucky, it could have been so much worse. I somehow managed not to sever any nerves or tendons in my hand, which the doctor said was an absolute miracle. And I keep thinking about that poor girl with the vodka bottle on Sundrive Road on last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,005 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

This in bold seems to be a thing alright. It seems like any woman I know who has given birth in recent years seems to think they are the only person ever to do this....and they're very keen to tell you every single detail about it seems like every aspect of it.

Think thats bad.

There's a girl I know who parked in the disabled bays at work when she was pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

NIMAN wrote: »
    Think thats bad.

There's a girl I know who parked in the disabled bays at work when she was pregnant.

Our old office head honcho used to do the same. He was a he, & not pregnant.

If you go to Google street view for the office, you can see it parked there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Tesco wasn't open and there was no bread in Supervalu or Centra. Feck sake :(

No eggs in Centra. Nowhere else open so had to have a fry with just rashers and sausages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Gets off couch and asks does anyone want a bag of tayto as I'm going to get some. No, came the resounding reply.
    Sits on couch, opens tayto and the hoards descend. F*CK off!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Back to work tomorrow. Devastated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Back to work tomorrow. Devastated.

Just when you get used to routinely sleeping late.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 DaverageJoe

Just when you get used to routinely sleeping late.

There's going to be a sleepless night tonight followed by a desperate panic at 8am trying to figure out how to avoid having to get up and go to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

NIMAN wrote: »
    Think thats bad.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Our old office head honcho used to do the same. He was a he, & not pregnant.

If you go to Google street view for the office, you can see it parked there.

They were mentally disabled.

And cÜnts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Watching the Inbetweeners special on C4 and Katherine Ryan pops up....does she follow Jimmy Carr everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

My ear is sore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I rarely know what the 'where are you now' posters are on about... :o

...but it looks intriguing ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement