Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone see this UFO last Friday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Where is the hard evidence ? You can't just believe what these guys say when there retired its hosre sh*t ,life doesn't work like that you need evidence,

One reports Saucer's , which was exact fantasy we made up as human's ,

There is no real evidence because it has never happened, again its like the bogey man, ghost's, big foot its all nonsense

what about radar and visual evidence? does that not count?

landing marks, physical damage to tree, radiation in the area etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Did you know that Area 51 didn't exist for decades until they had to admit it did?

I bet you believe everything that politicians tell you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,538 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

bangkok wrote: »
    what about radar and visual evidence? does that not count?

landing marks, physical damage to tree, radiation in the area etc?

Of course I forgot Damage to a tree means an Alien aircraft crashed into it :eek:

Its fantasy , its made up , its nonsense, time to let it go,

Again yes there probably is Aliens life forms out there somewhere but they haven't visited and aren't flying around trying not to be detected with the full beams on in space crafts similar to the ones humans made up in there fantasy's books and stories,

Of course I forgot Damage to a tree means an Alien aircraft crashed into it :eek:

Its fantasy , its made up , its nonsense, time to let it go,

Again yes there probably is Aliens life forms out there somewhere but they haven't visited and aren't flying around trying not to be detected with the full beams on in space crafts similar to the ones humans made up in there fantasy's books and stories,

tell that to the family members of pilots who went chasing ufos or were abducted by them and never returned home

Did you know that Area 51 didn't exist for decades until they had to admit it did?

I bet you believe everything that politicians tell you too.

So that means it must be full of Alien's right , it couldn't possibly be a test site for Army aircraft or weaponry that they don't want people know about it 110% mean Aliens,

Oh and after its in the papers ,online and everyone on the planet knows about it and where it is , of course that's where they would still keep the Aliens,

• Advertisement

tell that to the family members of pilots who went chasing ufos or were abducted by them and never returned home

I can't cause there are no families, where there love ones where abducted by Aliens ,

I can't cause there are no families, where there love ones where abducted by Aliens ,

maybe you cant tell that to the family of frederick valentich or the others who went missing

maybe you cant tell that to the family of frederick valentich or the others who went missing

The Frederick Valentich who had long belief in UFO and basically was a crap at flying ,

"Frederick Valentich had about 150 total hours' flying time and held a class-four instrument rating, which authorised him to fly at night, but only "in visual meteorological conditions." He had twice applied to enlist in the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) but was rejected because of inadequate educational qualifications. He was a member of the Air Training Corps, determined to have a career in aviation. Valentich was studying part-time to become a commercial pilot but had a poor achievement record, having twice failed all five commercial licence examination subjects, and as recently as the previous month had failed three more commercial licence subjects. He had been involved in flying incidents, for example, straying into a controlled zone in Sydney, for which he received a warning, and twice deliberately flying into a cloud, for which prosecution was being considered. According to his father, Guido, Valentich was an ardent believer in UFOs and had been worried about being attacked by them."

The Frederick Valentich who had long belief in UFO and basically was a crap at flying ,

"Frederick Valentich had about 150 total hours' flying time and held a class-four instrument rating, which authorised him to fly at night, but only "in visual meteorological conditions." He had twice applied to enlist in the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) but was rejected because of inadequate educational qualifications. He was a member of the Air Training Corps, determined to have a career in aviation. Valentich was studying part-time to become a commercial pilot but had a poor achievement record, having twice failed all five commercial licence examination subjects, and as recently as the previous month had failed three more commercial licence subjects. He had been involved in flying incidents, for example, straying into a controlled zone in Sydney, for which he received a warning, and twice deliberately flying into a cloud, for which prosecution was being considered. According to his father, Guido, Valentich was an ardent believer in UFOs and had been worried about being attacked by them."

whats your point here?? he had an encounter with a ufo and never returned home...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭emo72

Jaysus lads. F35s transponders off and fierce stealthy. Or aliens.

• Advertisement

whats your point here?? he had an encounter with a ufo and never returned home...

He was a brutal polite who crashed simple .

ZERO evidence of a Aliens or UFO's

what about roswell?? all who came forward and said it was a crashed ufo that were directly involved it in, even the press release at the time when the military told the press what they found only to back track on that a day later

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

So that means it must be full of Alien's right , it couldn't possibly be a test site for Army aircraft or weaponry that they don't want people know about it 110% mean Aliens,

Oh and after its in the papers ,online and everyone on the planet knows about it and where it is , of course that's where they would still keep the Aliens,

Fun Fact : There is a terminal in Las Vegas that is un named and un marked for flights to Area 51. The pilots call it Janet for some reason (they had to refer to it by some name i guess, albeit unofficial!) The planes are all white.

He was a brutal polite who crashed simple .

ZERO evidence of a Aliens or UFO's

Phoneix lights... thousands of witnesses and video footage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Oh, and the cameo men are real and scary !

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭brainfreeze

Bangkok i've got some magic beans I want to sell you. :cool:

what about roswell?? all who came forward and said it was a crashed ufo that were directly involved it in, even the press release at the time when the military told the press what they found only to back track on that a day later

Ahh good aul Roswell , a town In the middle of no where that happened to also have a army Airforce base strange that isn't it .

What are the chance of the aul Aliens traveling through there " hyper dimensions of space " as you put it earlier and then crash in the middle of no where on a nice day near a Air force Base,

Also so strange that the people in a small back water town would want speak to all the big media that arrived , Strangely enough most who where interviewed said they never even seen anything but told the stories of what other's in the town said they seen, Its called hear say ,

I presume you don't believe in God then?

Ahh good aul Roswell , a town In the middle of no where that happened to also have a army Airforce base strange that isn't it .

What are the chance of the aul Aliens traveling through there " hyper dimensions of space " as you put it earlier and then crash in the middle of no where on a nice day near a Air force Base,

Also so strange that the people in a small back water town would want speak to all the big media that arrived , Strangely enough most who where interviewed said they never even seen anything but told the stories of what other's in the town said they seen, Its called hear say ,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Corso

I presume you don't believe in God then?

Which god ?
    here have been over 30 thousand gods worshipped since this earth began , So which one are you asking me about ?
    Do you believe in God and if so which one ?

• Advertisement

I like Philly good head on his shoulder's seen the chance to hide the Air force's cock up and make himself some money by writing a book about Aliens like the ones he "found " in Roswell,
    How could you not like him done his employers a favour and made himself rich, its a win win when Philly's about ,

Best to ignore than get drawn in any further.

Best to ignore than get drawn in any further.

No I don't believe in God why would I ?
    If someone told you the story about god when you where in your 20/30's for the first time would you believe it ? you would in your hoop !!!!!!!!

Just like I do in my hoop believe that there are lads flying around in saucer,(that we actually made up in fantasy) from other planets, They have advanced technology and don't wana be seen but always leave there lights on the silly sausages

No I don't believe in God why would I ?
    If someone told you the story about god when you where in your 20/30's for the first time would you believe it ? you would in your hoop !!!!!!!!

Just like I do in my hoop believe that there are lads flying around in saucer,(that we actually made up in fantasy) from other planets, They have advanced technology and don't wana be seen but always leave there lights on the silly sausages

very mature reply there

very mature reply there

don't worry when we do make contact ,with flying Aliens on earth i'll be the first to admit I was wrong ,

I do think there is something out there in deep space it would be silly for us to think we are alone, but Aliens coming here for years in flying saucer's is a little to much for me ,

don't worry when we do make contact ,with flying Aliens on earth i'll be the first to admit I was wrong ,

I do think there is something out there in deep space it would be silly for us to think we are alone, but Aliens coming here for years in flying saucer's is a little to much for me ,

so you believe there are aliens, some who could possibly be billions of years ahead of us in technology and yet dont believe they could have visited earth?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,166 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

so you believe there are aliens, some who could possibly be billions of years ahead of us in technology and yet dont believe they could have visited earth?

Have you any idea how far away any possible aliens will be? And you think they came all this way just to anal probe some hillbilly?

Have you any idea how far away any possible aliens will be? And you think they came all this way just to anal probe some hillbilly?

we travelled to the moon and mars to collect some soil samples... maybe that species of alien wanted some dna sample

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭brainfreeze

You just keep posting wikipedia links that have absolutely nothing other than hearsay. If you really wanted to, you could see what Philip J Corso has said and debunk it with 5 minutes of research. Just because he was in the military with a distinguished career, doesn't mean he wasn't a bit of an attention seeking Walter Mitty in later life. This forum is filled with them.

For example from your wikipedia page.
    According to Corso, the reverse engineering of these artifacts indirectly led to the development of accelerated particle beam devices, fiber optics, lasers, integrated circuit chips and Kevlar material.

Sounds good right? Until you look into them, it's almost like a walter witty type made these claims before it was easy to look stuff up.
    • Accelerated particle beam came into existence in 1931, nearly 2 decades before Roswell.
    • Fiber Optics was first demonstrated in the 1840s, an entire century before Philip J Corso claims it was reverse engineered from crashed Aliens.

That's pretty poor. Two out of his five "revered engineered" advancements don't even fit the timeline. Then you have integrated circuit chips that's concept was invented in Germany in 1949 with even a patented filed, and then the first commercial use used by the British in the early 1950s. Why not the Americans since they "reverse engineered" it? Why would they tell the Germans 3 years after WW2 and let them patent this amazing alien technology, when they just did all the hard work?

This is all absolute nonsense. You would have to completely disregard logic to believe this stuff. This (Aliens visiting earth) is not an evidence based conclusion but instead a belief system based on hearsay. You want this to be true because you want this to be true.

• Advertisement

Where did I say they are ahead of us in technology ?
    Alien life form could be anything ,could be a worm , who knows, but yes I do not believe any Aliens have visited us in flying saucer's

Advertisement