Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone see this UFO last Friday

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

josip wrote: »
    Ah, worm holes.
    The silver bullets of armchair alien hunters everywhere.
    Have you sourced a good supply of negative mass yet?

We only confirmed the higgs boson in 2012. We know feck all about the universe and physics in the grand scheme of things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Isn't there a hurricane of dark matter due to pass through our solar system shorty? Best to close the windows for this.

The recent ufo sighting off kerry was picked up and run by nearly every news outlet on the planet,
    maybe the fact it was reported by x3 seperate pilots (even if it was meteroite) added to the hype.

Perhaps the most frequent source of ufo tabloid news is via the express (to be taken with a pince of salt), today's top stories include:

Apollo14 says they're real...
    Solar flare to blackout the uk...
    Sighting by the Argies is 100%...
    Ruska has a new Mach5 pigeon...

Suspect their newsdesk can't be seen due to a cloud of whacky smoke.

This site may be more useful for global reports:
    https://mufoncms.com/last_20_report.html

• Registered Users Posts: 20,523 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

bangkok wrote: »
    What about all his co workers who were accused of murdering him but they said they seen a ufo as well and all past the polygraph test?

UFO researcher Philip J. Klass considered Walton's story to be a hoax perpetrated for financial gain, and discovered many "discrepancies" in the accounts of Walton and his co-workers. After investigating the case, Klass reported that the polygraph tests were "poorly administered", that Walton used "polygraph countermeasures" such as holding his breath, and uncovered an earlier failed test administered by an examiner who concluded the case involved "gross deception

UFO researcher Philip J. Klass considered Walton's story to be a hoax perpetrated for financial gain, and discovered many "discrepancies" in the accounts of Walton and his co-workers. After investigating the case, Klass reported that the polygraph tests were "poorly administered", that Walton used "polygraph countermeasures" such as holding his breath, and uncovered an earlier failed test administered by an examiner who concluded the case involved "gross deception

The others passed and so did walton

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Allen_Hynek

This man is the god father of ufo studies, a man who at the start didnt believe but by the end had changed his mind

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Allen_Hynek

This man is the god father of ufo studies, a man who at the start didnt believe but by the end had changed his mind

And the hard evidence of aliens visiting earth (not just existing) he discovered was . . . .
    Besides he was a bit of an occultist and also believed in a spiritual almost ghost like explanation as much as aliens.
    https://www.csicop.org/si/show/the_secret_life_of_j_allen_hynek

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The others passed and so did walton

their polygraph tests were organised by the national enquirer, a bastion of truth in journalism. And walton also failed the first polygraph test he took but surprisingly the national enquirer did not publish that fact.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

There is also this fairly famous case from 1973.

https://ufocasebook.com/Pascagoula.html

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Are you going to keep throwing names and places at us in the hopes that one sticks?

I Don't get how any of these are any different form people seeing Bigfoot or the Lochness monster or a ghost,

People come forward wit hall kind of nonsense, but yet you believe them when they say they seen a UFO .

Say tomorrow If two lads said to you a American fighter jet landed in woods when I was out fishing in the back arse of Mayo and two army men took me off in it for two hours and t returned me would you believe them?

• Advertisement

I Don't get how any of these are any different form people seeing Bigfoot or the Lochness monster or a ghost,

People come forward wit hall kind of nonsense, but yet you believe them when they say they seen a UFO .

Say tomorrow If two lads said to you a American fighter jet landed in woods when I was out fishing in the back arse of Mayo and two army men took me off in it for two hours and t returned me would you believe them?

Things like that are pretty reasonable, look up some of the MUFON conferences to see some of the nonsense that gets thrown around.

I didnt realise bigfoot and the lockness monster had both visual and radar contact.... out manoveured the best military planes we have, hovered over ohare international airport, caused the deaths and disappearence of human beings

I didnt realise bigfoot and the lockness monster had both visual and radar contact.... out manoveured the best military planes we have, hovered over ohare international airport, caused the deaths and disappearence of human beings

No one has ever died or disappeared due to Aliens ,
    Find me one case on record where a human's death or disappearance has been officially put down to Aliens ?

No one has ever died or disappeared due to Aliens ,
    Find me one case on record where a human's death or disappearance has been officially put down to Aliens ?

Officially?? Lol

Officially?? Lol

Ye you know cause of death , or missing at sea that kinda thing ,

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Ninjamonkey

DaintyDavy wrote: »
    Shared by who? MOD?

Luis Elizondo speaking about the Rendlesham Forest Incident at the CUN Conference on October 27th, 2018:
    “U.S. service members assigned in England, over a period of three days, encounter what cannot be described as anything else than extraordinary. The events that occurred those three days make the movie “Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind,” look amateur. Several of those individuals, that were involved in that incident, I had the privilege of debriefing myself. Furthermore, information involving this incident, within the next four months, will be forthcoming. Further giving the world a better appreciation of what occurred those three nights.”

• Registered Users Posts: 13,640 ✭✭✭✭josip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

Huh? I don't get it. It is just a light moving about.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Mr.Wemmick wrote: »
    Huh? I don't get it. It is just a light moving about.

It actually looks like someone, swaying, while filming a hazy lamp post

• Advertisement

Its unidentified, an onject and may be flying. Therefore it’s aliens who the government have recovered craft from and thwy dont want us to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭EdgeCase

And he shoots it in portrait orientation.

Please watch this public safety message about the horrors of VVS, or Vertical Video Syndrome.

Ipso wrote: »
    Its unidentified, an onject and may be flying. Therefore it’s aliens who the government have recovered craft from and they dont want us to know.

The Irish government have recovered a UFO? Well the government jet did need replacing. That's Michael D`s travel arrangements sorted out for the next few years anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

I noticed a lot of moving lights in the sky since xmas night, a lot of newbies flying drones I'm assuming.

Advertisement