Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone see this UFO last Friday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

It wouldn't be like the government to hide anything from the people now would it?

Or using peoples ideas on misidentified flying objects as a cover for testing new technology, as people will start to link the technology to aliens which makes a lot more people ignore it completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,167 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It wouldn't be like the government to hide anything from the people now would it?

The truth is out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Reagan also told Spielberg this after seeing ET.

“He wasn’t ushered out of the room. He was the President of the United States! Nobody could usher Ronald Reagan out of the room! It was in the White House screening room and Reagan got up to thank me for bringing the film to show the President, the First Lady and all of their guests… He just stood up and he looked around the room, almost like he was doing a headcount, and he said, ‘I wanted to thank you for bringing ‘E.T.’ to the White House. We really enjoyed your movie,’ and then he looked around the room and said, ‘And there are a number of people in this room who know that everything on that screen is absolutely true.’ And he said it without smiling!”

Wasn’t Reagan also into astrology? Should wetake that nonsense seriously?

Ipso wrote: »
    Wasn’t Reagan also into astrology? Should wetake that nonsense seriously?

I think that was more Nancy than Ronnie. But there was an official White House astrologer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Quigley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Is there proof it was spent ? and if money was spent proof its spent on investigating UFO's ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book

• Advertisement

and did they identify them?

Yes. 5% remain unsolved

bangkok wrote: »
    Yes. 5% remain unsolved

were any of the 95% aliens?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,538 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Yes. 5% remain unsolved

So 95 % of sighting they had an answer for and where solved ?

So 5 % they couldn't solve or had no answer for, which where problem just made up sightings and false reports that never happened ,

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭brainfreeze

Yes. 5% remain unsolved

Must be God

So 5 % they couldn't solve or had no answer for, which where problem just made up sightings and false reports that never happened ,

No not like that at all...

Look at project bluebook and dr j allen hynek

• Advertisement

No wonder people are afraid to come out with what they see judging by some of the childish comments being made

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

_Brian wrote: »
    Considering the Alien thing it’s possible or more “not impossible”. Remember the object that passed through the solar system earlier in the year has been classified as possibly and alien spacecraft.

The thing that pisses me off is if that is true it seems we’re the backward low level species that the aliens with the cool tech are coming to look at like some sort of anthropological freak show, while they whizz round the galaxy with their FTL drives and death rays, meanwhile we have Donald Trump amd I have to work 39 hours a week at a pointless job :(

Haha, + all the thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

So any report out on this ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

You seem 100% convinced that every single UFO sighting of the last 75 -80 years is either fabricated or misidentification of natural objects despite many reports from trained pilots, military personnel etc etc, Seems to me that even if a UFO landed on your front lawn you would invent some excuse to debunk it.

You seem 100% convinced that every single UFO sighting of the last 75 -80 years is either fabricated or misidentification of natural objects despite many reports from trained pilots, military personnel etc etc, Seems to me that even if a UFO landed on your front lawn you would invent some excuse to debunk it.

No I never said 100%where Fabricated,
    As was pointed out above only 5% where unsolved , So it would be pretty fair to say 5 % of sightings are fabricated, I think that's very fair ,

Also UFO's are real of course they are, By definition if you are a pilot and see something in the sky you don't recognise its a UFO , but I yes I'm 100% convinced its not an Alien flying around in a saucer,

We made up Aliens in saucer's before we started seeing Aliens in saucers , what are the chances that if there are aliens that they look like the things we made up for fantasy,

Also again they can travel through space and time so are automatically more intelligent than us with advanced technology but leave there lights on when there trying not to be seen by us,

Its nonsense , no Alien is flying around in a saucer on earth and no Alien ever has ,

As was pointed out above only 5% where unsolved , So it would be pretty fair to say 5 % of sightings are fabricated, I think that's very fair ,

Also UFO's are real of course they are, By definition if you are a pilot and see something in the sky you don't recognise its a UFO , but I yes I'm 100% convinced its not an Alien flying around in a saucer,

We made up Aliens in saucer's before we started seeing Aliens in saucers , what are the chances that if there are aliens that they look like the things we made up for fantasy,

Also again they can travel through space and time so are automatically more intelligent than us with advanced technology but leave there lights on when there trying not to be seen by us,

Its nonsense , no Alien is flying around in a saucer on earth and no Alien ever has ,

You are totally dismissing cases where a ufo has landed, left marks or physical burns on a human and flew off without explanation.

Cases that the pentagon and other world organisations cannot explain.

The travis walton incident, barney and betty hill, the allagash abductions, 1976 tehran ufo incident..etc etc

You are totally dismissing cases where a ufo has landed, left marks or physical burns on a human and flew off without explanation.

Cases that the pentagon and other world organisations cannot explain.

The travis walton incident, barney and betty hill, the allagash abductions, 1976 tehran ufo incident..etc etc

You could post the same and name incidents of People bumping into big foot, or seeing ghost's
    It doesn't make it true,

Look everyone is free to believe what they chose, like people who believe in gods its there own business ,
    I won't try to sway anyone into my form of thinking all I will say is I 100% believe no Alien in a space ship / flying saucer has visited us ,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

There you go again with another of your uncompromising statements. Just because, in your opinion, "no Alien is flying around in a saucer on earth and no Alien ever has" does not mean that it`s all rubbish. Anyway you are set in your beliefs and I think the best thing is to leave it at that.

The allagash abductions you mentioned , if you look it up one of the guys stated they made it up for financial gain ,
    Like most sightings that go in solved they are for financial gain, fame and things like that ,

"Brothers Jim Weiner and Jack Weiner with friends Charles Foltz and Charles Rak claimed that they were abducted by aliens during a camping trip in Allagash, Maine on August 20, 1976. According to the four men, hypnotic regression enabled them to recall being taken aboard a circular UFO and being "probed and tested by four-fingered beings with almond-shaped eyes and languid limbs".[1]
    In a later interview by the St. John Valley Times, Charles Rak changed his story, saying he saw strange lights during the camping trip, but the abduction part of the story was a total fabrication, and he went along with the narrative for financial gain "

The allagash abductions you mentioned , if you look it up one of the guys stated they made it up for financial gain ,
    Like most sightings that go in solved they are for financial gain, fame and things like that ,

"Brothers Jim Weiner and Jack Weiner with friends Charles Foltz and Charles Rak claimed that they were abducted by aliens during a camping trip in Allagash, Maine on August 20, 1976. According to the four men, hypnotic regression enabled them to recall being taken aboard a circular UFO and being "probed and tested by four-fingered beings with almond-shaped eyes and languid limbs".[1]
    In a later interview by the St. John Valley Times, Charles Rak changed his story, saying he saw strange lights during the camping trip, but the abduction part of the story was a total fabrication, and he went along with the narrative for financial gain "

Changed there story as they were being ridiculed

Travis walton??

• Advertisement

Travis walton??

anything believable?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

They are leaving their lights on to take the piss ! They know we are so far behind them in terms of technology. Almost all sightings claim they haven’t seen something like this move so fast. If I was them I’d be doing the same

• Registered Users Posts: 13,643 ✭✭✭✭josip

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    They are leaving their lights on to take the piss ! They know we are so far behind them in terms of technology. Almost all sightings claim they haven’t seen something like this move so fast. If I was them I’d be doing the same

So they've spent years traveling here just to troll us?
    In that case, how come they're not active on boards?

josip wrote: »
    So they've spent years traveling here just to troll us?
    In that case, how come they're not active on boards?

Who says it took them years??

Travis walton??

or maybe one told the truth ?

Travis Walton , pretty much like the people of Roswell wanted a his 5 minutes of fame ,

Walton was likely influenced by the NBC television movie The UFO Incident that aired two weeks before his own claimed abduction and dramatized the alien abduction claims of Betty and Barney Hill. Clancy noted the rise in alien abduction claims following the movie and cites Klass's conclusions that "after viewing this movie, any person with a little imagination could now become an instant celebrity", concluding that "one of those instant celebrities was Travis Walton."[3]

By the way Walton made a load of money and his book was the inspiration for fire In the sky , he even holds a yearly UFO seminar which of course you have to pay to go to , The below is telling .,

"Thirty years after the book's release, Walton appeared on the Fox game show The Moment of Truth and was asked if he in fact was abducted by a UFO on November 5, 1975, to which he replied with "Yes". The polygraph test determined he was lying"

Who says it took them years??

The laws of physics

josip wrote: »
    The laws of physics

We barely know anything about worm holes

By the way Walton made a load of money and his book was the inspiration for fire In the sky , he even holds a yearly UFO seminar which of course you have to pay to go to , The below is telling .,

"Thirty years after the book's release, Walton appeared on the Fox game show The Moment of Truth and was asked if he in fact was abducted by a UFO on November 5, 1975, to which he replied with "Yes". The polygraph test determined he was lying"

What about all his co workers who were accused of murdering him but they said they seen a ufo as well and all past the polygraph test?

• Advertisement

We barely know anything about worm holes

Ah, worm holes.
    The silver bullets of armchair alien hunters everywhere.
    Have you sourced a good supply of negative mass yet?

Advertisement