Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v8] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

I can feel the lurve for Carol on this forum:D

She's very one dimentional. What are the odds she's hit with the car tonight.. Unfortunately 1,000,000/1 i'd say. Wonder do bookies take bets for such!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

I don't think Sash is pregnant, surely she'd be going around with a long scarf draping down her front if she was.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I like new bad boy Keogh, is he connected to Billy Meehan like a son or younger brother, has a resemblance

• Registered Users Posts: 30,366 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I like new bad boy Keogh, is he connected to Billy Meehan like a son or younger brother, has a resemblance

Same here, he doesn't seem to be going down well here tough!

Wasn't some story doing the rounds over the summer that Billy Meehan's twin brother was to arrive in Carrigstown? Played by Stuart Dunne of course. Billy 2.0

• Advertisement

Wasn't some story doing the rounds over the summer that Billy Meehan's twin brother was to arrive in Carrigstown? Played by Stuart Dunne of course. Billy 2.0

Yes.
    It was also rumored back in April that the Collins family were joining and another new family who had lots of cash but no real way of earning it.

Yes.
    It was also rumored back in April that the Collins family were joining and another new family who had lots of cash but no real way of earning it.

I'd love the Billy twin idea. When he was in full flow in 2001 and Lorcan killed him in November the show was at peak interest. I remember taxi drivers in Dublin talking about Billy and Fair City..you don't get that now:D

Sash is a beauty of Ladean proportions!

Imagine her really done up for an awards night or something. Lots of good looking girls on FC, Jane, Charlotte, Decco's new girl etc.

I never really fell for Kerri Anne beauty wise. Great figure etc but (call me picky!) her skin and complexion wasn't great, bit ruddy. I know i'm being hypercritical but hopefully not crossing any lines.

The men are all a bit on the runty side. Decco, Mondo, Emmet, Robbie, Oisin. Very few strapping lads. Maybe the baddie who hangs around with Keogh, can't remember his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Charlotte McBeth

Is Mondo's hair style of this Peaky Blinders one. I have to say it looks terrible.

• Advertisement

Will landed in a very unreal position after the hit. Arm under his face like he's having a nap.. Bizarre..

Why the hell didn;t he take out Chrisy Ah No as well

I actually have to hand it to the Gardaí for their service forensics, crime scene, the return of the body, the family being left carry on as normal in the house.

Decco: You left my child without a mother.

This is the same Decco who took Kerri Anne's child yesterday and told her she'd never see her again.

Yeats to Cristiano 'How are you holding up?'. And he's supposed to be a detective..

Gonna be some crack when Will's wife and kids turn up.

Jaysus i thought it was Lucy!

sligojoek wrote: »
    Gonna be some crack when Will's wife and kids turn up.

Cristiano is going to be in a flap now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

Jaysus i thought it was Lucy!

So did I :eek:
    She looks very familiar, anyone any idea what else she was in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Same here, he doesn't seem to be going down well here tough!

The actor is terrible thats why. He's in no way convincing as a character nevermind a supposed hardman you'd nearly fall down laughing at someone trying to "intimidate" you like he does

Your man from Love Hate that kidnapped Katy would have been ideal for what they are going for, the calm, cool and collected on the outside, extremely psychotic and calculating on the inside but obviously it would have been too type cast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Sash is a beauty of Ladean proportions!

Imagine her really done up for an awards night or something. Lots of good looking girls on FC, Jane, Charlotte, Decco's new girl etc.

I never really fell for Kerri Anne beauty wise. Great figure etc but (call me picky!) her skin and complexion wasn't great, bit ruddy. I know i'm being hypercritical but hopefully not crossing any lines.

The men are all a bit on the runty side. Decco, Mondo, Emmet, Robbie, Oisin. Very few strapping lads. Maybe the baddie who hangs around with Keogh, can't remember his name.

Sasha is nice looking but trowels far too much make up on which imho puts years on her

Why is everyone worried and sympathising with Raymondo :mad::rolleyes:

What happened with Sash and Dean :confused:

I really really want a big Bishop Brennan wedding, I love Charlotte and Oisin together

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

sligojoek wrote: »
    Why the hell didn;t he take out Chrisy Ah No as well

You have to maintain the gay quota

Why is everyone worried and sympathising with Raymondo :mad::rolleyes:

What happened with Sash and Dean :confused:

I suppose people know they were into one another.
    Not sure about Sash and Dean.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Christy...
    Ah no it will be OK just go and see Kerri Ann one last time.

Christy!
    AH! NO! (Where did that car come from)

Christy ah...no...I'm not married with children...its an administrative error...that woman...never saw her before in my life.

In the last 18 months :

1. Michael dead
    2. Ciaran dead
    3. Karen dead
    4. The young girl who fell down the stairs in the mad doctors house (Oisin’s fault)
    5. Heather who fell down the other stairs
    6. ....now Kerri Anne dead

6 young people dead in one small town, in the guts of a year - is this not a bit far fetched?

What the hell is wrong with Robbie’s neck ? He’s getting like Damo !!!

In the last 18 months :

1. Michael dead
    2. Ciaran dead
    3. Karen dead
    4. The young girl who fell down the stairs in the mad doctors house (Oisin’s fault)
    5. Farrah’s mad sister who fell down the other stairs

6 young people dead in one small town, in the guts of a year - is this not a bit far fetched?

5. Heather didn't die.

In the last 18 months :

1. Michael dead
    2. Ciaran dead
    3. Karen dead

Ciaran and Heather are not dead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

In the last 18 months :

1. Michael dead
    2. Ciaran dead
    3. Karen dead

Ciaron and Heather are not dead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement