Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v8] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,316 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

branie2 wrote: »
    We didn't see Kerri-Ann in the coffin. Odd

They were afraid we'd see up her skirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Kerry_2008 wrote:
    Watched it on the player. Typical RTE cheap as chips sh*te with the funeral. Prop didn't want to pay the actor for the show so didnt show anyone in the coffin. You could tell it was empty. Did the same with Dan before as well

Yeah like why have an open casket if you're not going to show a person inside, it could have easily just been closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

The actor would still be ****. Reading the news yesterday she said she has an agent in America now...

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Shame cause I always thought she’d excel at being wooden.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

I was waiting for Kerri Anne in the coffin.. looking something like Catherine Earnshaw and Decco doing his Heathcliff impression from the 1992 Wuthuring Heights version.

Suppose RTE would have to put out their warning, 'if anyone has been effected by the issues' practically the whole nation when it comes to death.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Niall_76 wrote: »
    Shame cause I always thought she’d excel at being wooden.

She was the coffin :D

Regardless of her daughter's murder i've always found that Aoife a right pain in the ar*e.

Before Karen's death she basically broke up Robbie and Carol, probably didn't take much doing, nonetheless she was a schemer. She dumped Robbie for no real reason, leading to his current state of confusion.

She's another scowler, not quite at the Carol level, but not far behind. If i have to hear one more time that she was in the 'ARMY' i'll go cuckoo. So what we know. Jesus Fair City don't half ham up 'the army'. Then her 'i've seen people bleed out'. Bleed out seems to be the FC phrase of the year. 'I've killed people with a bayonet in Kosovo'. I may need to brush up on close quarter fighting in Kosovo but how many modern weapons are kitted with bayonets? It sounds a bit Crimean War, WW1 fellas training hitting bags of straw, Stalingrad.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Just watched it now, it was like the wickerman with kerriann playing the Edward Woodward role. She was murdered by a cult.
    How come there was no crime scene?

And Deegan like he's calling Aoife for her tea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

The actor would still be ****. Reading the news yesterday she said she has an agent in America now...

They must be really stuck for idiot-board actors in the US.:rolleyes:

Kerri Anne, Mondo, Decco actors and actress on Ray Darcy at 21.45..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I'll give that a miss so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Just when you thought it was now safe to turn RTE back on again. Don't!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,757 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

she most probably available for filming that day ... orf with her TD somewhere - they should have put a mannequin in the coffin ... no-one would have noticed any difference ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,316 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The one who plays Kerri Anne isn't meant to be the worst.
    The guy who plays Mondo is meant to be very cocky.
    Didn't watch the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Christy Ah-no, desperately trying to keep his 'sad and mournful' face in place : "Poor Kerri-Ann. Nobody deserves to die like that....."
    No, of course not, Chris. Mind you, I don't recall you saying that when Kerri-Ann was the one who was wielding the weapon.
    I wouldn't have thought that the major difference between being stabbed by a screwdriver and a carving knife depends on who's doing the carve-up.
    But sure what would I know?

Once again, the speed with which the Gardai in Carrigstown operate is truly remarkable.
    Kerri-Ann drew her last, badly-acted, shivery breath on Tuesday night, and then by Wednesday night the Garda Technical Bureau had done its work, (by taking two scene-of-crime photos, with the flash off!) the post-mortem had been completed, all the paperwork was in order,, the remains returned to the family, Gardai had finished their 'investigations', the DPP had authorised a murder charge and John Deegan was dispatched to arrest Aoife (in the pub, naturally, where all the best arrests are made). And all this in the space of twenty four hours.
    As ever, Carrigstown sets standards to which the rest of the world can only aspire ......

The tragic hit-and-run incident was about as believable as an episode of 'Peppa Pig'.
    Keogh, with that murderous glint in his eye, put his car in first gear and doggedly drove the five-feet distance to crash ever-so-gently into Will, at the phenomenonal speed of 11 kmph.
    Will, sensing his opportunity to have a little lie-in, looks for a clean piece of road concrete , and lays down, hands under head, to take a wee nap.
    He must have been a been a bit surprised to wake up in intensive care, with more wires and plugs attached to him than the hydroelectric plant at Ardnacrusha.....

I've been thinking.... The astounding little district of Carrigstown should separate from the rest of Ireland, and set its own laws, rules, and regulations.

Oh, sorry, I forgot, it already does........

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭LushiousLips

Decco seems half locked on Ray Darcy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Rte people really live-in their own bubble.A proper little love in on ray darcy Did I hear Mondo think he was going to win an ifta. Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

The one who plays Kerri Anne isn't meant to be the worst.
    The guy who plays Mondo is meant to be very cocky.
    Didn't watch the show.

He hit on my brother's gf in a niteclub, many years ago. Introducing himself as "Mondo off Fair City".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭julyjane

I think he was arrested on a night out in Clonmel years ago for climbing up onto the bonnet of a parked car. there may or may not have been public urination involved I can't remember but I'd say he was very young and foolish then, it only made the newspaper because of who he is

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Shades of The Departed in Robbie's storyline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,757 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

tototoe wrote: »
    Rte people really live-in their own bubble.A proper little love in on ray darcy Did I hear Mondo think he was going to win an ifta. Lol.

er .. for what? !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

" Will really loves nursing"

Ya.......thats not the only thing he loves love ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Wills wife, “ I want to know how bad things really are”
    Well your hubby has been fisting a Chilean / Brazilian boy, so ye it pretty bad

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The rattles out of that hearse. Not a good ad for Mercedes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Shower of hypocrites. They all disowned her a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭LushiousLips

How come the funeral mass isn't in a church?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

12 people. Big turn out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Wills wife looks and sounds like the president wanna be Sarah Louise Mulligan

Iftas all round, christ on a bike

• Advertisement

The wife is a bit flippant bout the whole thing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement