Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v8] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ciaran and Heather are not dead

Ah thanks on Heather ! Ive forgotten what the outcome was there ?

But is it not assumed Ciaran drowned ? Is there evidence he didn’t ? (I must try & pay more attention)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Ciaran and Heather are not dead

But is it not assumed Ciaran drowned ? Is there evidence he didn’t ? (I must try & pay more attention)
    Think ciaron and Heather should be back. Both brilliant actors.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,316 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Brendan landed back and Kevin drove Heather, Ellie and Brendan to Belfast airport and they went back to Brazil.
    They never found his body.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No body so still alive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I'd go for Ciaran dead - if they were going to ressurect him they would have done it before now and not brought his sister in - jailed the jumper guy and got rid of half of Katy's family!!

And Dan...dont forget Dan - that's a father and daughter done away with!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

For 29th anniversary week, that was pretty sh!te

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

bazermc wrote: »
    You have to maintain the gay quota

They're doing really well on the Lesbian quota.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

For 29th anniversary week, that was pretty sh!te

They're holding back for the 30th;)

Wasn't it the 25th anniversary that Dermish had the accident with Ben, 2014.

This is the one who I think is playing Will's wife.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2848155/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,757 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

well i am gonna say it - thought it was a great episode tonight ... and KA ded! - what a bonus!

I tell you how I guage it was a good episode as well because my mrs nearly always sings at the end of the show "What a load of bleeding crap!" to the end tune as the end titles go up ... and she didnt sing it tonight ... and I said blimey you never sung it tonight! , are you alright ... and she said "actually that werent bad tonight!" - now, that must have been a good episode for her to say that!

Is your lesbian one (decco's sister the one that briefly kissed yer beardy man from the restaurant ) preggers in real life? ... she was holding her stomach the way pregnant women do ....

EDIT: - ah no, it was bleeding Wednesdays night one we watched ... haven't watched Thursday nights one yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,145 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

In the last 18 months :

1. Michael dead
    2. Ciaran dead
    3. Karen dead
    4. The young girl who fell down the stairs in the mad doctors house (Oisin’s fault)
    5. Heather who fell down the other stairs
    6. ....now Kerri Anne dead

6 young people dead in one small town, in the guts of a year - is this not a bit far fetched?

Hannah, and that was Emmett....I think that's what he's on trial for

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

As Billy Joel said, "Only the good die young".

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

If that's the case Sash will be ordering a new large handbag next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,959 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Does Oisin still have Deco's credit card ?

Charlotte handed it to him the other night to buy drink for the Christening. When he came back he wheeled the buggy full of drink into the kitchen and not a word about the Credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭threetrees

Great few episodes! I watched 3 together last night and really enjoyed them.

It looks like Damo is getting pulled into the Robbie-Keogh story by offering Robbie a bed and then witnessing the hit and run. Watch out Damo! I didn't think they were pally enough to be housemates but that's FC for you.

I feel sorry for Mondo, him and KA were more suited than Decco and KA. 2 people with their heads in the clouds. KA was great with Juliet when she was with Mondo, I think it would be good to show a soft side of Juliet now, mourning KA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

In the last 18 months :

6 young people dead in one small town, in the guts of a year - is this not a bit far fetched?

Michael died at least 3 years ago TBF. However the story lines in FC are completely far fetched and have been for a while, made worse by some god awful script writing and even worse acting. Makes for the odd bit of good comedy though, most of it unintentional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Yes.
    It was also rumored back in April that the Collins family were joining and another new family who had lots of cash but no real way of earning it.

Nice to see Margaret Cash has been honoured with a role to mirror her real life

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

They're doing really well on the Lesbian quota.

When are we getting a transgender in it..keep up FC....:p

gwalk wrote: »
    Nice to see Margaret Cash has been honoured with a role to mirror her real life

Are the Collins on holidays...with Paul , Hayley, Sean ,Farrah Chas, Jane.....none of them were invited to the christening "party"...:confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Haven't bothered tuning in all week to this crap but came across this image, will was hit by a car was he? too be honest he looks like he's taking a nap :confused:

0010a659-614.jpg?ratio=0.73

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

^^^^ All he's short of is a pillow :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Strazdas wrote: »
    Hannah, and that was Emmett....I think that's what he's on trial for

She was in my local a couple of weeks ago, I was stressing out because I recognised her and was thinking I dated her previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Kerry_2008

Watched it on the player. Typical RTE cheap as chips sh*te with the funeral. Prop didn't want to pay the actor for the show so didnt show anyone in the coffin. You could tell it was empty. Did the same with Dan before as well

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

After the whole Kerri-Ann being the murderer whodunnit story I threw in the towel on FC. It was a farce of a story and completely out of character so I just said feck this and stopped watching. Then I read in the Indo that Kerri Ann got stabbed to death herself and suddenly Im like nice one. I dont think Ive ever been so happy to see someone stabbed to death but Kerri Ann totally did it for me.

Mr E wrote: »

If she say the ending I had planned for Kerri Ann she'd had ended up on cocaine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Muahahaha wrote: »
    After the whole Kerri-Ann being the murderer whodunnit story I threw in the towel on FC. It was a farce of a story and completely out of character so I just said feck this and stopped watching. Then I read in the Indo that Kerri Ann got stabbed to death herself and suddenly Im like nice one. I dont think Ive ever been so happy to see someone stabbed to death but Kerri Ann totally did it for me.

Out of character? She always had the look of a complete psycho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Mondo is WAY too old for that haircut, hes a man in his 30s and looks about 14 with that style!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Rabbie is WAY too old for that haircut, hes a man in his 40s and looks about 44 with that style!

Fixed that for ya................:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Fixed that for ya................:p

He needs the extra fringe to flop over comically whenever hes being manhandled in the middle of the day by the thug of the day...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

We didn't see Kerri-Ann in the coffin. Odd

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement