Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v8] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Where's everybody else? Nobody followed Aoife to the kitchen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,403 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Forensics came fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,741 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

At last....

Who's writing these smart jokes?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

She'll be sadly missed... by someone, somewhere i presume.. Not her mother anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Crime scenes ain't what they used to be. In and out within the hour and the other ppl don't even have to leave the house.

Fairly dumb out of Aoife. Killing someone on the way down. Easier for Kerri Anne than prison etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,719 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Forensics left the pool of blood in the kitchen and nobody is watching over the house over the night. Well researched, Fair City!

Some genius one liners from Cathal "You know Kerri Ann? Blonde, lots of make up....murdered your daughter!" :D:D:D

Its criminal if that's the last we hear of Spillane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

She'll be sadly missed... by someone, somewhere i presume.. Not her mother anyway.

Or me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Cathal: Get me Carol will ya?

Batman: ok

Cathal: on second thoughts leave eh, I've done enough good deeds for the day

Brilliant :D

• Advertisement

Forensics left the pool of blood in the kitchen and nobody is watching over the house over the night. Well researched, Fair City!

Some genius one liners from Cathal "You know Kerri Ann? Blonde, lots of make up....murdered your daughter!" :D:D:D

Its 'criminal' if that's the last we hear of Spillane.

Criminal :) I love it!

Keogh to Robbie something to the effect, 'you want to rush someone abroad? Did you not hear about the referendum?!'.

Something going on with the jokes in recent episodes. Some good ones and then bizarre ones like Fr. Bertie telling the dancers to 'leave room for the Holy Spirit'. Actually like they were deliberately trying to make him 'uncool'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

He better not be gone. Best thing in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Patww79 wrote: »

By far one of the best characters and actors it's seen in a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,719 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Patww79 wrote: »

1000000000%

Cathal Spillane has out-performed Oisin in the dark comedy stakes, hes an absolutely brilliant character and has presence in spades. Every time he walks into the room im on edge waiting for how hes going to change the vibe. And his battles with Carol are brilliant, FC needs him to stay the show is boring without him.

Sharlaat looked fairly shocked, naturally anyone would. Maybe they're going to make a kind of PTS storyline in that it brings back memories of her father's death.

1000000000%

Cathal Spillane has out-performed Oisin in the dark comedy stakes, hes an absolutely brilliant character and has presence in spades. Every time he walks into the room im on edge waiting for how hes going to change the vibe. And his battles with Carol are brilliant, FC needs him to stay the show is boring without him.

Great pantomime villain head on him too, complete with funny facial expressions.

An easier ride for Snarler too.

Hope the pretty girl Decco was seeing, name escapes me, returns. Decco deserves a bit of happiness.

Keogh is a witty enough character too. Whether good acting or the new jokes department making him look good, i don't know.

Looks like Samantha will die in the accident to me.

It'll complete the destruction of the Decco/Kerri Anne relationship. Marriage gone, Kerri Anne gone and then the last link..Samantha. Of course i'm only guessing.

Hard to see anyone else going now that we've lost an 'established' character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Keogh is a witty enough character too. Whether good acting or the new jokes department making him look good, i don't know.

I had to rewind it last night to see if I imagined it when he said to Robbie "you're really chafing my hoop"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Thanks be to jaysis. I'm so happy she's gone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Sash has a bountiful bosom.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭LushiousLips

That was a great episode. Been waiting a long time for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

That was a great episode. Been waiting a long time for one.

It was decent enough to be fair.
    Shame they sold Cathal up the river after him leading to Robbie's rescue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I couldn't believe Robbie was talking calmly in his pub to the two who had just left him for dead in the freezer?!?

I used love Robbie before but I've gone off him Aoife came on the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,989 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

happyday wrote: »
    I couldn't believe Robbie was talking calmly in his pub to the two who had just left him for dead in the freezer?!?

He thinks he knows the score, you rub my back and I'll rub yours......but he doesn't.

This new fella is an unpredicable lunatic and the thing about unpredictable lunatics is they're unpredictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Did Oisin put Karen on the baby passport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭guineapigstar

Did Oisin put Karen on the baby passport?

Wasn't it Cathal who arranged all that.

Is Father Bertie the priest Dolores had the affair with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

cathals final scene was very good, goodbye Ireland, stay beautiful.

I think he definitely fancies Carol, like a love/hate relationship.

I say he will be back, the actor says he loves being in Fair city.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement